Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (44072 Views)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2016
Many ladies will agree with this.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
yne2much:
I had to view your profile over and over again to be sure it was truly Ishilove that posted such a comment shocked
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2016
chiy:
Ladies!!!
Don't act like it is not important to you. Don't think that sex is secondary. You will not realize how important it is until you enter the marriage contract. If you are not of the school that samples before marriage, please take your time and ask!!!
Also ask about expertise, so that you can know where to start from and what to expect
As for me.... undecided undecided

Exactly my point.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
octopureaky:
hahaaha just kidding

Funny
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2016
It still baffles me why lalasticlala ignored this informative thread...I believe it is decent enough.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by AntiWailer: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
The condition is

Wa feeeeee ku laaleyi.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
This old man again tongue
lol! you no well.
I look far younger than your bae.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nina4u:
This is a verry rubbish post ..very stuuupid immature post ..Sexual satisfaction is importand ofcause but that doesnt mean the size of your cooock ...do u ask a gal ..how big deep andtight is u pussy? I can tell u this ..it is not how big u manhood is that matters it is how u use it ... If u are too big at can also be a handicap since u cant get the whole thing in and it would hurt for the gal ...u can b avarage sized too and rock her world if u know how to fukk ..lol the size dont matter ..its the motion of the ocean baby ...lol
dayum gurl. i love your subtlety cheesy
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by holluphemydavid(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Test and c dat d Lord is good
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Berbierklaus(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! you no well.
I look far younger than your bae.
No you don't tongue

must you always abuse me embarassed
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by MmmS(f): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
20bc:
The ladies deserves all the right to ask such question, but we are not in such society where they make those demands. They can only have to find out for themselves but having sex with the guys.

Some ladies would want some big but won't get the satisfaction of it sexually.... But some will have it small and know how best to use it....

It all depends on the mentality of the girl, if she see's a 5inches and presume it very big, it will always be big to her whether she see's 9inches own....
which is small and can use it? Abeg stop lying to yourself! You ever wondered why small men father the kids of big men unknowningly? Abeg wake up from your dream oh! Big is all it takes to take a woman to the moon and back. You better go for enlargement before you take care of your neighbour's children o

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by socrates007: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ladies. are just too funny.when men ask question about virginty before weding they are. quiick to strike him down claiming it is irrelevant,but they feel it ok to ask for the size of a man LG (local govt) before they say i do.if it is by that. men have lot of things to measure from the body of a woman downsouth.such as surface area,perimeter ,volume,curved surface area.elasticity,surface tension etc.make we see wo go tire

2 Likes

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by gymnasium(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lucialovely:
Good advice for the single and searching kiss kiss

i think i like you
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
No you don't tongue

must you always abuse me embarassed
Habba! na joke o
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by BoboFashion(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lucialovely:
Good advice for the single and searching kiss kiss

Yea, educative.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
MmmS:
which is small and can use it? Abeg stop lying to yourself! You ever wondered why small men father the kids of big men unknowningly? Abeg wake up from your dream oh! Big is all it takes to take a woman to the moon and back. You better go for enlargement before you take care of your neighbour's children o

You are so wrong dearie.

A 5inch who knows how to do preintimacy acts and good sex styles will satisfy a woman more than a cocky naive guy..trust me on this.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Berbierklaus(f): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Habba! na joke o
This is not the first time angry
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by hardbody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Richiy:
Ladies!!!

Don't act like it is not important to you. Don't think that sex is secondary. You will not realize how important it is until you enter the marriage contract. If you are not of the school that samples before marriage, please take your time and ask!!!

Also ask about expertise, so that you can know where to start from and what to expect

As for me.... undecided undecided

Why ask when you can taste and see that the rod is good
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is not the first time angry

I have no clue.

Ma Binu dearie.

Oya carry ya head up make I see ya face.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by blaqiz: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Announcement ❗❗❗
It was said on the news today that scientists have predicted that on Thursday September 1 we will experience annular eclipse from 7am to 10am and it might be so dark but we shouldn't be scared, all we should try our possible best not to look at the sky during that period because it can cause irreversible eye problem... ❗❗❗❗❗Thank you and do your best to pass it to people you care about
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
blaqiz:
Announcement ❗❗❗
It was said on the news today that scientists have predicted that on Thursday September 1 we will experience annular eclipse from 7am to 10am and it might be so dark but we shouldn't be scared, all we should try our possible best not to look at the sky during that period because it can cause irreversible eye problem... ❗❗❗❗❗Thank you and do your best to pass it to people you care about

Abeg how possible can one avoid looking up?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Berbierklaus(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
Toks2008:

I have no clue.
Ma Binu dearie.
Oya carry ya head up make I see ya face.
Na misspicy, bush man tongue
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Na misspicy, bush man tongue
Yeeparipa nah you?
Then I should be the one lamenting lol!
So na you be dat for your dp? carry face up
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Berbierklaus(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Toks2008:

Yeeparipa nah you?
Then I should be the one lamenting lol!
So na you be dat for your dp? carry face up
Lol cheesy,I refuse to carry face up jor

Grandpa,won't you sleep,work dey tomorrow o
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol cheesy,I refuse to carry face up jor

Grandpa,won't you sleep,work dey tomorrow o

I am a CEO so I resume whenever I want and tomorrow is eclipse so no rushing out.

Though I know you are naughty but
Never knew you are this young
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Berbierklaus(f): 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Toks2008:

I am a CEO so I resume whenever I want and tomorrow is eclipse so no rushing out.

Though I know you are naughty but
Never knew you are this young
Well I'm not CEO yet,lemme go and sleep so o can report to my paymasters on time grin

Omo kekere ara mi ni mi o tongue
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Well I'm not CEO yet,lemme go and sleep so o can report to my paymasters on time grin

Omo kekere ara mi ni mi o tongue

kai! so so naughty

Odaro
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Girth over length according to most ladies! Decent length between 6 and 7 inches with good thickness will make a girl cvm multiple times! Even if you suck at the actual thrusting at least you habe the tools and you can make your girl do the work, she can ride you reverse and normal cowgirl and even be ontop of you while she bangs your brains out! Ofcourse don't just lay there, kiss her lips and squeeze her tits and suckle on her tips and make her see the stars,the moon, mountains and the Rivers all at once!!!

1 Like

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
ayoolanr:
Girth over length according to most ladies! Decent length between 6 and 7 inches with good thickness will make a girl cvm multiple times! Even if you suck at the actual thrusting at least you habe the tools and you can make your girl do the work, she can ride you reverse and normal cowgirl and even be ontop of you while she bangs your brains out! Ofcourse don't just lay there, kiss her lips and squeeze her tits and suckle on her tips and make her see the stars,the moon, mountains and the Rivers all at once!!!

Hanhan! on top this matter na im you kon dey describe all these?

Abeg no spoil people for here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.