Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (44074 Views)

Liberian Asks For Prayers For Her Cousin Because She's About To Marry A Nigerian / Photos: When She Asks For It And You Are Not In The Mood / When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by mikeapollo: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2016
Lucialovely:
Good advice for the single and searching kiss kiss

Please can you kindly help explain how good the advice is? Please!!!
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ivoryred(f): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
instead of waiting for men to tell you about their size why dont you ladies just post what size you desire in this thread. and while you are at it also post pictures of yourself so we can see what you look like. because you see ? a nigga with a big deek is like 1 in every 50. most niggas average out at 7 inches. so a nigga like me is blessed lolzzz. i digress, so yeah a nigga who is packing is rare so a nigga like that is gold. and gold is rare and wanted by everyone. so a nigga like that will not marry an ugly woman because he is in demand. a big deek nigga will marry a woman who looks like beyonce. so i guess what i am saying in a round about way is that post the picture of your face so we can see if a big deek nigga will even look at your side. grin grin
is that all! Okay, for me 5 to 6 inches,am okay,i don't know other ladies out there.picture is part of fake stuff,i prefer seeing you one on one......as for me,am natural,to be honest, but no sex...all girls are pretty,nobody is ugly......all she need is rebranding............#advice to guys out there,don't marry because she damn pretty,marry because you love her so much.....
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 01, 2016
Ivoryred:
i support this,i think guys have to show us(girls)how we can see it,without sex or feel offended@guys.the silent shows all ladies support this......we need more guys on this thread,........( an open mind)pls.............
How u can see it is simple, wen discussing with him, tempt him to sleep, make sure u av preached and lectured how staying in boxers alone to sleep is healthy for guys. Once he's asleep, take each step closer and look well, when guys sleep most times if not every time we get erections, most especially overnyt how God did this is still a miracle, u will always wake up stretched grin baba God I hail u o. Now, he is asleep, u can see the true size, go closer, take a measuring tape and do your job, but pls when don't look and look until u get hooked o, else banana go catch monkey o shocked.
Lol
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 9:35am On Sep 01, 2016
Ivoryred:
is that all! Okay, for me 5 to 6 inches ,am okay,i don't know other ladies out there.picture is part of fake stuff,i prefer seeing you one on one......as for me,am natural,to be honest, but no sex...all girls are pretty,nobody is ugly......all she need is rebranding............#advice to guys out there,don't marry because she damn pretty,marry because you love her so much.....
who love epp ? lolzzzz. anyway 5-6 inches is easy to get. in fact i dont think you will meet any man smaller than that so your demands are very reasonable meaning you will easily find a husband that you are happy with. wink
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha, baba u funny lyk funnel ;Dwalahi. But sometimes a 5" guy can flog better than 7"+, a girl once confided in me, and told me he just met a guy, and her bf's parabola was quite bigger than that of the guy, but " mehn , I wonder Wt planet that guy came from, av never been fukcd as hot as that and av never enjoyed it that way " lol she obviously enjoyed the guy more than her bf. So atimes not just how big, but how good and how much u can Kpob a girl silly angry
sukkot:
instead of waiting for men to tell you about their size why dont you ladies just post what size you desire in this thread. and while you are at it also post pictures of yourself so we can see what you look like. because you see ? a nigga with a big deek is like 1 in every 50. most niggas average out at 7 inches. so a nigga like me is blessed lolzzz. i digress, so yeah a nigga who is packing is rare so a nigga like that is gold. and gold is rare and wanted by everyone. so a nigga like that will not marry an ugly woman because he is in demand. a big deek nigga will marry a woman who looks like beyonce. so i guess what i am saying in a round about way is that post the picture of your face so we can see if a big deek nigga will even look at your side. grin grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ivoryred(f): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
How u can see it is simple, wen discussing with him, tempt him to sleep, make sure u av preached and lectured how staying in boxers alone to sleep is healthy for guys. Once he's asleep, take each step closer and look well, when guys sleep most times if not every time we get erections, most especially overnyt how God did this is still a miracle, u will always wake up stretched grin baba God I hail u o. Now, he is asleep, u can see the true size, go closer, take a measuring tape and do your job, but pls when don't look and look until u get hooked o, else banana go catch monkey o shocked.
Lol
abi! hahahaha i can't stop laughing.....okay nice one.....
I need more comment from guys,some ladies are shy to ask(i think so)ladies please be bold to ask him.....or better still do as my brother said above.thanks
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 9:49am On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Hahahahahahahahaha, baba u funny lyk funnel ;Dwalahi. But sometimes a 5" guy can flog better than 7"+, a girl once confided in me, and told me he just met a guy, and her bf's parabola was quite bigger than that of the guy, but " mehn , I wonder Wt planet that guy came from, av never been fukcd as hot as that and av never enjoyed it that way " lol she obviously enjoyed the guy more than her bf. So atimes not just how big, but how good and how much u can Kpob a girl silly angry
lolzzzz i hear ya but the thing with size is that its not always about flogging. there is the aesthetic appeal too, meaning ya wife will like looking at it too. she may beg you to wash the dishes naked while she sits and watches you. women are freaky bro lolzzzz. she may have you just walk around the house naked for a whole day so she can just admire. so yeah its not always about flogging grin grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Ivoryred:
is that all! Okay, for me 5 to 6 inches,am okay,i don't know other ladies out there.picture is part of fake stuff,i prefer seeing you one on one......as for me,am natural,to be honest, but no sex...all girls are pretty,nobody is ugly......all she need is rebranding............#advice to guys out there,don't marry because she damn pretty,marry because you love her so much.....
and do you even know that a girl that can hook a guy such that he can't even think of sth else than her is that girl that is super hot with great bedmatic skills. Should I shock u? 1. A very beautiful girl , most sort after and so attractive, but knows little in the bedroom 2. A normal girl with normal curves but jst ok but can knock a guy off in the bedroom... a guy will never joke with that second girl. Initially the first girl myt seem getting more attention but with time the second girl will own the guy totally. As much as a guy loves a girl, she must be up and doing in the bedroom else the guy will love her but still play outside runs. Ask any truthful guy
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ivoryred(f): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
who love epp ? lolzzzz. anyway 5-6 inches is easy to get. in fact i dont think you will meet any man smaller than that so your demands are very reasonable meaning you will easily find a husband that you are happy with. wink
lolzz... Okay
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Ivoryred(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
and do you even know that a girl that can hook a guy such that he can't even think of sth else than her is that girl that is super hot with great bedmatic skills. Should I shock u? 1. A very beautiful girl , most sort after and so attractive, but knows little in the bedroom 2. A normal girl with normal curves but jst ok but can knock a guy off in the bedroom... a guy will never joke with that second girl. Initially the first girl myt seem getting more attention but with time the second girl will own the guy totally. As much as a guy loves a girl, she must be up and doing in the bedroom else the guy will love her but still play outside runs. Ask any truthful guy
hmmm okay
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by mildflame: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2016
Toks2008, the BAD son LOVE Guru
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Hmm, u've got a point tho. At first sight, the bigger parabola is more appealing to the girls, and some girls would give their best shot just to taste that parabola smiley once it's big. Leme shock u with this, a guy once went to visit a friend, felt to pee and went behind someone's window to urinate, unknowingly, a babe was peeping and fell in love with Wt she saw. One thing led to the other they got hooked, without much ado they both had series of combo attacks cheesy. After a while, the girl opened up to him and narrated the story. Then the guy saw the reason she was always playing to the gallery whenever he comes around their house which led to their friendship, he never knew the girl had an ulterior motive all the while, only knew she was giving him green light from her actions. So u av a point. Girls love MrBiggs wink
sukkot:
lolzzzz i hear ya but the thing with size is that its not always about flogging. there is the aesthetic appeal too, meaning ya wife will like looking at it too. she may beg you to wash the dishes naked while she sits and watches you. women are freaky bro lolzzzz. she may have you just walk around the house naked for a whole day so she can just admire. so yeah its not always about flogging grin grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Trina0936:

Nice try but I don't sex chat! Turns me off tongue

Hehe. I can read in between the lines tongue
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Hmm, u've got a point tho. At first sight, the bigger parabola is more appealing to the girls, and some girls would give their best shot just to taste that parabola smiley once it's big. Leme shock u with this, a guy once went to visit a friend, felt to pee and went behind someone's window to urinate, unknowingly, a babe was peeping and fell in love with Wt she saw. One thing led to the other they got hooked, without much ado they both had series of combo attacks cheesy. After a while, the girl opened up to him and narrated the story. Then the guy saw the reason she was always playing to the gallery whenever he comes around their house which led to their friendship, he never knew the girl had an ulterior motive all the while, only knew she was giving him green light from her actions. So u av a point. Girls love MrBiggs wink
lolz funny story. yeah they do but the problem with that is Mr Bigg is scarce commodity in the world. there is a ratio of 4 women to 1 man in this world ( they say ) and there is a ratio of 1 mr bigg to like 1000 women. point being many of these women are going to have to start being realistic with their expectations. especially if you are not the best looking woman lolzzz. in life we dont always get what we want but we have to love what we get. its like the infamous words of luther vandross BUT IF YOU CANT BE WIT H THE ONE YOU LOVE, LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH. <<<< WISE WORDS
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
lolz funny story. yeah they do but the problem with that is Mr Bigg is scarce commodity in the world. there is a ratio of 4 women to 1 man in this world ( they say ) and there is a ratio of 1 mr bigg to like 1000 women. point being many of these women are going to have to start being realistic with their expectations. especially if you are not the best looking woman lolzzz. in life we dont always get what we want but we have to love what we get. its like the infamous words of luther vandross BUT IF YOU CANT BE WIT H THE ONE YOU LOVE, LOVE THE ONE YOU ARE WITH. <<<< WISE WORDS
lol baba forget that thing o, sometimes Mr Bigs dey like the prettiest girls, but the prettiest girls no dey sabi chop the Mr Bigs o, na just dt normal girl wey no fine excessively, wey come get very small bow legs dey sabi chop the Mr Bigs well o. From ur own observation wetin u notice? Baba, I notice say na just the ok girls they fit chop the Mr Bigs well o, dem go even twist am break the bone lol . grin especially dox slim ones ( not too slim)
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by IceDude(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2016
I dont talk much, action speaks louder than words....I will simply tell her "Hello bae, if u want the d!ck come and collect it"
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 10:33am On Sep 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
lol baba forget that thing o, sometimes Mr Bigs dey like the prettiest girls, but the prettiest girls no dey sabi chop the Mr Bigs o, na just dt normal girl wey no fine excessively, wey come get very small bow legs dey sabi chop the Mr Bigs well o. From ur own observation wetin u notice? Baba, I notice say na just the ok girls they fit chop the Mr Bigs well o, dem go even twist am break the bone lol . grin especially dox slim ones ( not too slim)
thats not the point though. just cuz an ugly girl fit chop mr big and pretty one cant dont mean mr bigg will choose ugly girl. its demand and supply nigga. its like how you will never catch a fine girl with a broke guy. cuz she is in demand and will always go for the best. same way mr bigg will always go for the best cuz he in demand. you will always find a hot girl who like mr bigg. and if mr bigg decide to settle for a not hot girl - then she will be very rich because mr bigg is also a gold digger lol. almost all mr bigg are gold-diggers. they look for rich women. lets just say a mr bigg who is chasing ugly broke girls is rare and in the case where it happens its a dude who is in his teens and still hasnt woken up to the ways of the world. but when he reaches his mid twenties and he knows his worth ? he will either go for rich or pretty women. pretty women do it too - they only chase rich men. its the weird crazy story of life bro grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:

so Beyonce is the yardstick of beauty?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Joavid:

so Beyonce is the yardstick of beauty?
yes na. lolzzzzzz beyonce na fine geh na grin grin grin grin

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
yes na. lolzzzzzz beyonce na fine geh na grin grin grin grin

recent pictures.

and she's just 34.

now let's not mention over 34 year olds that look better and prettier than her

Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2016
Joavid:

recent pictures.

and she's just 34.

now let's not mention over 34 year olds that look better and prettier than her
Joavid why you hating na ? lolzzzz cheesy cheesy
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
Joavid why you hating na ? lolzzzz cheesy cheesy

just stating facts.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Robbin7(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2016
OP there is nothing like a "too big JT" she will get used to it in no time...... but small 1 no good o, she can neva gt used to it, because its easy to upgrade an iphone but difficult 2 downgrade to the previous version na xo puna b
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2016
Joavid:

just stating facts.
yeah i hear ya. anyway whats ya ideal size in a man ?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Tobium1(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2016
I call mine nokia charger, cos it's black and long. Long enof to reach any point ladies never imagined
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2016
ollah1:

Hehe. I can read in between the lines tongue
Read in between what lines?? I don't sex chat! Only kids do undecided
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Laveda(f): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2016
Toks2008:
How will you feel if a lady asks you to tell her the size and condition of your manliness?

Oh i guess you will give her that "olosho" look as it seems to be a taboo for a lady to ask such questions from a man especially when she is considering settling down with him in a no sex before marriage affair....interesting.

Lets think for a second...do you think we are fair to these ladies who are not expected to cheat on their hubbies.even if they marry men whose J.T is not functioning or either too big for comfort or not big enough to satisfy them in bed i guess they are just expected to cry in silence and act as if all is good..how unfair.

How selfishly convenient it is for a guy who can just look at a lady and see if she has what he wants as regards sexual endowments.
We're used to hearing the kind of despicable “guy talk” that evaluates women according to their bra size or even … interior dimensions — but not so much women. I think this is grossly unfair on our ladies.

It will be surprising for many to know that some ladies just cant handle anything above 6inch due to the morphology of their organs while some ladies would rather not marry than be with a man below 5inches or one that has erectile problems and yes we know shits happen and a man full of life can have health issues after marriage but that is a totally different ball game.

So when you meet a man,rather than go into premarital sex just to know what he has down there,please let go of your timidity and save yourself from possible unpleasant situation after marriage by asking him just to know what to expect.

And for those who are very curious about the functionality i guess a deep embrace should kick up the thing or if possible let him show you the thing...seeing it is not a sin as long as you don't go the extra mile of committing fornication with him.

Sexual satisfaction is very very vital to ladies even when they don't express it out and when a lady says "i do" to any man,they are actually saying i do to that thing down there so they deserve to know the size and condition of what they will be saying "i do" to and apparently what they will live with for the rest of their lives without necessarily committing adultery.

Hope this makes sense

Hahahaha I concur!!! grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Interesting...............................................

Cool and beautiful girls come checking grin
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by tosyne2much(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
yorex2011:
Truth is most guys are under 7inches which is perfectly normal.
Just like 1 in 20+ guys are over 7inches.
Between 4.7-5.5 inch girth is very good.
If any girl is bothered about you size, just tell her to go and buy yam lolz.

Sex is 60 percent emotions, 30 percent skill and 10 percent size.

If you have the first two.. Thats 90 percent, plus size maybe 7percent, then you make your girl cum 97 percent of the time.

If na olosho tins then emotion isn't there, you prolly can satisfy maximum 40 percent of the time.

Rape, the first two presumably aren't there, so even if the guy has big dick, the enjoyment isn't there,
Maximum 10 percent probability of satisfaction.

All these are from the female side of things though.
These numbers hardly affect the male psyche

This are just personal opinions
Bros, I hail ooooo cool
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. anyway whats ya ideal size in a man ?
normal size will do.

don't wanna be pierced with a flagpole.
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by sukkot: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Joavid:

normal size will do.

don't wanna be pierced with a flagpole.
aiiiittt but normal is subjective. whats normal to you ?
Re: When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
sukkot:
aiiiittt but normal is subjective. whats normal to you ?

I don't know the measurements.

but from the thread, am guessing 5 -6 inches is the normal.

There's alot more to enjoying sex than the size of the joystick, so normal will do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Man Carrying His Wife On The Head In Calendar Wedding Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.