Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (66975 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by coalcoal1(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
hmm
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Live in the moment and enjoy your limited time with your family
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Psalm18: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
macklef:
Thiswoman is just acting up. This is her planned way of excaping trial.
U that was sharing customized rice before the elections now receiving radiotheraphy now.
Stop shaving ur head woman, u are not sick.
She is indeed sick with cancer
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
End time pain
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by sweatlana: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
Jehovah Rapha send balm of Gilead your way. By His stripes you are healed.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ifihearam: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
There is something God can do.....when all human hope is lost then His help is available IF ONLY you can turn to him
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lyoncrescent: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Only God gives good health and i hope God grants her healing. The least she can do for us as a Nation now is to shed more light on some of the dealings in the Oil Sector during her reign. What role did the likes of Kola Aluko play and who were/are the Kerosene Subsidy Cabal ?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Emokai3(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
There's nothin God cannot do..u hav 2 embrace God first..i belive u will b healed..i wish u quick recovery
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by christconscious: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2015
ojeota:
I dont Know how you feel but the best thing to do now is to forget about everything bothering you and concentrate on yourself.
Nobody knows what the next moment holds the only one we are sure of is the one we are in.
So live your life moment by moment and forget the past.
I wish you quick recovery.
. I agree with u.thinking about her looting saga will only mare the effort of doctors.ma'm you are a christian ask God to heal you and He will
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by somez(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
she still looks healthy to me.

4 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
Wishing her quick recovery. God pls embarassed
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Pidggin(f): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Eyah, have you tried the balm in Gilead?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by christconscious: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you
easy life is unpredictable bro
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
wish her quick recovery.God is the greatest healer.If God didnt condemn me,who I'm I to condemn her?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by SCevents: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Lolzzzz....disguise well hun, if Jonathan had won the election, I know she wouldn't be sick by now. Let's always learn to do the right thing at all time. Stop using masque to cover your shame. But if you are truly sick, God will heal you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Chop alone; Die(zani) alone

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Dubemkelly(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2015
Its all vanity, money really brings happiness but not life itself, wishing u a speedy recovery though. was thinking the educated know better, early detention is the cure for cancer but then it shows that being certified doesn't make one less ignorant
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by dyn1800: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
The story would've been different if their Hero returns elect......Buhari Buhari Buhari... Why Hart thou won against GEJ? ..... See what you've caused this beautiful woman.... Please allow GEJ rules the remaining part of the year .... Maybe Diezani condition will improve... Please I beg you sir

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by christconscious: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Psalm18:
She is indeed sick with cancer
allow him to wallow in ignorance
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
So this woman is and was this sick...she should have left her ministerial position a long time ago to take care of herself...

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by redsun(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
Health is wealth,not loots.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by bewla(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
end time end people
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by AceKid(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
madam oil wait ooo, abeg returnall our money first!! we wan use am sponsor research to find cure for your cancer! abi no be so? #karma #vanity

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by olumite1234(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Chai!!!!!

Naija curse they work oo
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
adren:
All the heads of the masses suffering from your loot has collided to deal with you...

season film for you

Did you give her money to hold and it's missing? Has any court of law sentenced her? The way you people reason is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Fant(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Who did she help? That's the only basis for God to turn again her captivity.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
stephenduru:
Embattled former oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke in another edition of The Boss Newspaper revealed that what matters most to her now is how to take care of her poor health.

According to her,she is in pains, has received several doses of chemotherapy and about receiving radiotherapy for her cancer treatment.She believes doctors can not do beyond that.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/im-in-painsthe-priority-now-is-how-to.html
Thief!

See her gorimapka head

All that matters now is that she return the leftover loots

Nigerians must not allow this opolo her woman to die with our money just like prince Audu did o angry

All the corrupt leaders will share the same fate by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by campdavid2015: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Vanity of Life, all is vanity.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by tollytexy(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Now I believe money can't buy happiness
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by edo3(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
If truly u are in pain,,pls sara giri and do d needful..poison lo sure ju.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by tollytexy(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2015
Omoakinsuyi:
Chop alone; Die(zani) alone

You be werey hehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.