Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" (67005 Views)

Only Buhari’s London Doctors Can Decide When He’ll Come Back – APC / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Asokoro House, $2m Worth Of Furnishings, Bulletproof Gym / I’m In Pains, I Don’t Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do, Alison's Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by coasta(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
In the book of Jeremiah 30: 1 ; it says " For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, says the Lord; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. " Diezani u shall live in good health, because that is what God has promised His children. I wish u quickest recovery in JESUS NAME... AMEN!!!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by haywire07(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Confess ur sins cos u might die anytime soon
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Temysteve(m): 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
which kain yeye suffering.. APC should take her to court and jail her if found guilty. This woman almost ended fuel scarcity in Nigeria during her tenure. It was d best post-military era of no fuel queues in naija... Just say 1(one) wrong she did.
u at contradicting urself man!
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Tyontop(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
I think Fayose should react to this and blame PMB for this woman present predicament!

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Akuamia247: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
May God heal u madam
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by babsnuel(m): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
odinese:
.wtf is wrong with this woman...

Y'all stop looking at this woman's face, her face is fugly coz she is not on makeup.....
I bet if she goes back to her artificial hair ways and makeup, you will see her returning to the old diezani.

If Jonathan won the election, I wonder if she would have been in the hospital right now.
So disgusting!...
gee i give u 50 GBOSA!...all dis her pity face no fit catch me at all o..thief wowan

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
macklef:
Thiswoman is just acting up. This is her planned way of excaping trial.
U that was sharing customized rice before the elections now receiving radiotheraphy now.
Stop shaving ur head woman, u are not sick.

Olodo come up with a substantive proof of complicity in fraud on her part and the british police would quickly move in!! it is not enough to stay on nairaland and continue to rant like a mad dog
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by babsnuel(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
macklef:
U that was sharing customized rice before the elections now receiving radiotheraphy now.
ur head dey dere jare...she sabi act pass mercy johnson sef
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by macklef(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo come up with a substantive proof of complicity in fraud on her part and the british police would quickly move in!! it is not enough to stay on nairaland and continue to rant like a mad dog
Is she ur mother? If so, am sorry. All i know is that that woman is a disgrace to womanhood
Embezzling billions while children die out of hunger.
If even she is ill, how good is her billions to her other than paying for medical bils now?

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by babsnuel(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Go see a pastor Ma. May the Lord in his infinite mercy heal you.
pastor don turn cancer culsutant again....nawa oosad
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by bizgai(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
macklef:
I think she's wearing a bald cap, some movies effect creator knows what bald cap does, the whole stuff feelso theatrical
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Facts2000: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is why we advise all political office holders to resist the temptation of looting the treasury, this will be the end result of every one of them either revealed or still hiding. They shall all pay for breaking the trust of office either now or later. After looting they all want to go for treatment abroad. I personally wishing you well but you have to vomit everything you consumed illegally, you know it better than anybody.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by VISTIN(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
xreal:
So sad to utter such statement, especially the last two sentences.

I am not a fan of hers a bit.
But why didn't she do good to we Nigerians when she had the opportunity.

I wish her a quick recovery though.

You only heard that she didn't do good, did you see. Now that a new Petroleum Minister is doing good, how far?

Leave the woman alone, she did her best and if she had shortcoming, God forgive her.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Lumiere91: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Just make peace with God.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by musicwriter(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
She should visit synagogue and get healed. I'm sure she'll be fine, if she do. May God take control.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by xreal: 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
VISTIN:

You only heard that she didn't do good, did you see. Now that a new Petroleum Minister is doing good, how far?

Leave the woman alone, she did her best and if she had shortcoming, God forgive her.

Amen
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by BABANGBALI: 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
all i know be she should return our money.I do not want her to go the way abubakar audu went with kogi's money
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by BABANGBALI: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Facts2000:
This is why we advise all political office holders to resist the temptation of looting the treasury, this will be the end result of every one of them either revealed or still hiding. They shall all pay for breaking the trust of office either now or later. After looting they all want to go for treatment abroad. I personally wishing you well but you have to vomit everything you consumed illegally, you know it better than anybody.
simply put do not steal from the poor
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by moonnstar(f): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Khd95:
Only if money could buy life,i ges she would ve gotten her self dozens of live with d resources under her control.....

May almighty Allah heal u,for at least those who love nd respect u,nd forgive u for those whom u must ve offended.

Life is cruel,just six months ago,she was bubbling nd full of life,
life is not cruel dear,thats kadera Allah.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Benjamin1010: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
I am more concern about her quick recovery than corrupt allegations against her. All nigerian polticians steal in one way or the other. If she can read this or somebody close her,tell her to seek God`s help in the lowest place and she will be healed.though she can jump from one private jet to another or from one highest hospital to another,her healing is in the lowest place and in the hand of God.regain your health Dizieni in Jesus name Amen
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Adminisher: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
Has she been found guilty of stealing money? All we hear is stolen billions without proof. The current government has all the empowerments required to proove she is a thief and till then, it is not fair to call her a thief. Ma, keep pride and status aside and visit the Synagogue. God can use them to restore your health.

Believe me she stole money. If you refuse to say the truth because of sympathy you annoy God more. Whether you want God to forgive her should be the object of our prayers. As for Nigeria, the laws are clear.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by AODT(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hiploko:
Has she been found guilty of stealing money? All we hear is stolen billions without proof. The current government has all the empowerments required to proove she is a thief and till then, it is not fair to call her a thief. Ma, keep pride and status aside and visit the Synagogue. God can use them to restore your health.

I don't understand what you are up to. She said money is not lost, we can't find it anywhere, the country had made so much profit under her, then what happened. Should we because she has perfected keeping all illegal dealing secret conclude that she is innocent? I tell you the mere fact that it is not proven or cannot be proven does not exonerate her in anyway. In your thoughts, maybe we should conclude that Bola Ige was not assassinated since it has not been proven that someone was responsible for his death.
I wish her well but she should not tell me she is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by okoomoge2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Madam,

May you get a break through with your cancer
treatments. However, you need to these very quickly, if you have not already:

Retrace your steps to where you visited why seeking spiritual backed powers. Are you paying back now ?

Check those people that benefitted immensely from you - Billionaires overnight ?
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by MunaAndy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
My mum had cancer. She died with cancer of the breast. She was a civil servant in Enugu state. She was in pains- pains from cancer and pains from unpaid salaries. We suffered! So feel the pains. Die with it. I feelno pity for u.

May worse cancerous diseases visit more wicked politicians that are bent on feeding fat on the expense of Nigerians. They will not only feel grievious pains, there families will all suffer worse fates.

Thanks. . . ‘54" angry

2 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by jose077(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Stockholm syndrome! I never really believed this existed until now. So nigerians can pray for deizani shocked, because of cancer?. Do I post pictures of new born that didn't have a chance at life because of their mismanagement, people dying till today as a result of things their loots could have averted. What is wrong with us, millions of lives have been mortgaged because of these people's mismanagement. So one of them has cancer I should be praying for her, when my prayer and actions can be directed at the 170 million who are the real victims. Please let them proceed with the investigation and trial, if found guilty purnish her severely. In sane clime, judgement is still passed posthumous, so the grave cannot spare you from the shame of your atrocities. If it doesn't serve any purpose, it dissuade others. WAKE UP NIGERIANS.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by DerideGull(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Diezani, please forget thinking about the zoo called Nigeria and its dumbass citizens whose main stock of trades are crude oil and stolen crude oil money. I plead with you to concentrate on beating the caner. If few people have survived the threat of cancer, you too can.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by mbjsuki(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Honestly,i feel sorry for you. I hope others in lofty position today are watching and learning from this. However,i will also like to inform you madam that you're not alone in pains,Nigeria too is in pain. Can you please return some of our money back to us before it is too late? undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Horlufemi(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
jose077:
The Stockholm syndrome! I never really believed this existed until now. So nigerians can pray for deizani shocked, because of cancer?. Do I post pictures of new born that didn't have a chance at life because of their mismanagement, people dying till today as a result of things their loots could have averted. What is wrong with us, millions of lives have been mortgaged because of these people's mismanagement. So one of them has cancer I should be praying for her, when my prayer and actions can be directed at the 170 million who are the real victims. Please let them proceed with the investigation and trial, if found guilty purnish her severely. In sane clime, judgement is still passed posthumous, so the grave cannot spare you from the shame of your atrocities. If it doesn't serve any purpose, it dissuade others. WAKE UP NIGERIANS.

She was caught in UK. I can bet it with my life they pity her only because she worked under GEJ.

UK government is not Nigeria. Ask ibori
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
She's only trying to buy Nigerians sympathy,return all the money that you stole,then you can talk,for now I don't believe you.

I am suffering one way or the other,because of all you evil leaders.

All the poor Nigerians that you and your cronies stole their money,many of them has become my responsibility,because una stole their daily bread,which God has already provided for them.

Now I work day and night to care for people that the goverment suppose to care for.

Their shall be no peace for everyone of you.

1 Like

Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by Dav24(m): 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is her best chance to truelly reconcile with God, her relationship with God is the ultimate for now.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by DerideGull(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
jose077:

Above is a silly product of the figment of imagination. Even in countries where accountability is paradox, new born babies still die at the initial stages of their lives. The problem of the zoo - Nigeria is dishonesty and tribalism not the looting of money. There is still enough resources to make a difference in Nigeria if dumbass goons are strictly honesty and disabuse their minds of tribalism.
Re: Diezani: "I'm In Pains, I Don't Think There Is Anything Doctors Can Do Beyond" by ajblizz: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
stephenduru:
Embattled former oil minister Diezani Alison-Madueke in another edition of The Boss Newspaper revealed that what matters most to her now is how to take care of her poor health.

According to her,she is in pains, has received several doses of chemotherapy and about receiving radiotherapy for her cancer treatment.She believes doctors can not do beyond that.

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/im-in-painsthe-priority-now-is-how-to.html
I thought she is making plans to come home to see prophet tb Joshua. ? That will be the best thing to do. I wish I could have her contact for advice. Can any one help plsssssss!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Police Officer Shoots Omoyele Sowore / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.