Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija (33904 Views)

30 Private Jets At Babangida's Daughter's Wedding: Nigerians React / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 9:45am On Nov 28, 2015
Religious leaders
*Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi (born in Aguleri,
September 1903 – died in Leicester, England, January 24, 1964) was an Igbo from Aguleri in Anambra East. He was ordained a Roman Catholic priest of the Archdiocese of Onitsha, Nigeria on December 19, 1937. He worked in the parishes of Nnewi, Dunukofia, Akpu/Ajalli and Aguleri and was later a Cistercian monk at Mount Saint Bernard Monastery in England. Pope John Paul II beatified him on March 22, 1998, saying "Blessed Cyprian Michael Tansi is a prime example of the fruits of holiness which have grown and matured in the Church in Nigeria since the Gospel was first preached in this land.

*Cardinal Francis Arinze, once considered a potential Pope.

* Dr. Mike Okonkwo is the Presiding Bishop of The Redeemed Evangelical Mission

Music Industry
Respect to Igbo musicians first
Osita Osedebe
Oliver dicoco
Moroco Nwamaduka
Ozoemena Nwazugbe
Chinyere Udoma
Gozie Okeke

*Peter and Paul Okoye (Psquare)

*Chinedu Okoli (Flavour N'abania)

*Azubuike Chibuzo Nelson (Phyno)

*Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (Kcee) Limbobo master

*Celeboo

* Oziomachukwu Favour Mojekwu (Osy bosco)

Footballers
*Amobi Okoye - Youngest American football player to play for the NFL (2004), currently plays for the Houston Texans
*John Mikel Obi

Nollywood
*.Pet Edochie
*Chika Okpala, aka Chief Zebrudaya
*Bub-manuel Udokwu
*Chidi Nmokeme
*.Chika Ike
*Oge Okoye
*Amachi Nmanago
*.Tony Oneweek
* Rita Edochie
* Yul Edochie
* Ngozi Ezeonu
* Steve Onu "Yaw WAZOBIA FM"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by SpaceTour: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2015
What about the first Nigerian to study in Havard University and Ivy League school and also the first president of Nigeria- Zik?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 9:53am On Nov 28, 2015
SpaceTour:
What about the first black graduate of Oxford university- Emeka Ojukwu?
Bro I wrote the names I remembered you can add yours.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by otokx(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
The nearest Airport is in Asaba and its not a smooth ride through Onitsha. Please try and boast about the good roads, schools, hospitals and electricity in your state.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by franklingud(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin end time ogwu ego ppl.
Imagine, almost all of them are in oil and gas.
Ndi oshi.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by basilo101: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
I'm nt frm Anambra but i admire their success. But they shud do serious urban renewal to attract these ppl back home

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2015
sirade:

For the bolded, you are wrong man
Of late go to Anambra major markets and see graduates making it big time instead of waiting for government paid work.
Those graduates might not necessarily be from Anambra state but trust me they are making it
Cheers kiss
My brother, I don't doubt graduates are making it big in Onitsha. I have kiths and kin, friends making it big there. Even if you make big money with zero diplomacy, it will take you nowhere. E.g Imo has been leading in Educational excellence nationwide for past 15yrs yet you don't see them on nairaland boasting, they have huge reserve of oil and gas - more than cross river, Edo yet they don't boast. Anambrarians are big mouthed. It puts Igbo nation in a bad light as braggarts. Stop this thr@sh pls.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by patrick89(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2015
excel234:
My brother, I don't doubt graduates are making it big in Onitsha. I have kiths and kin, friends making it big there. Even if you make big money with zero diplomacy, it will take you nowhere. E.g Imo has been leading in Educational excellence nationwide for past 15yrs yet you don't see them on nairaland boasting, they have huge reserve of oil and gas - more than cross river, Edo yet they don't boast. Anambrarians are big mouthed. It puts Igbo nation in a bad light as braggarts. Stop this thr@sh pls.
you are among the idiotic igbos I talk about everyday! how many times have you seen a hausa illiterate man or yoruba illiterate man being called names by their educated people? you people are disgusting! you will call your fellow igbotic! yet you can not do better than them! have you heard of yorubatic, hausatic before? stupid Mofos! you think onitsha is filled with illiterate come and mislead or cheat them naa,n and by the way what have you been able to achieve with your education? low lives everywhere!
In your earlier post you showed your disdain about ndi anambra because they are loud and arrogant, as if we care about your opinion! the post means boasting to you low life but an inspiration to some hardcore igbos who aspire to be better! nonsense!!

14 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Maxcollins042(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
It still baffles me how Anambra state is in a dilapidated state with such men of affluent originating from this same state........ IGBO KWENU!
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:
It still baffles me how Anambra state is in a dilapidated state with such men of affluent originating from this same state........ IGBO KWENU!
Your are sick is your state better than Anambra in developments

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by inlandtaipan: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2015
Anambra, state of chestbeaters and proud bats smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by inlandtaipan: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2015
Anambra with all her rich people remains the economically worst state in southeast. smiley

Always chestbaesting like silverback gorillas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dondaddycares(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
Mr man i am from Anambra state and you've made no point here. The roads in the villages of most of the aformentioned billionaires listed above are in their worst shape.

I'd like to state other points too but let me stop there.

Guy calm down i know wetin i dey talk.

I think this is misleading. Anambra was adjudged to have the best interconnected roads. Apart from federal roads, majority of other roads in Anambra are motorable. I am from Anambra and live there too. the only areas that have poor road networks are some part of Anambra East, Anambra West and Ogbaru LGAs. the rest have good road networks. But again, it is not the duty of individuals to build roads, it is the duty of the government...that is why the citizens pay tax. you cant expect the citizens to pay tax and as well provide basic amenities by themselves.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dondaddycares(m): 11:38am On Nov 28, 2015
excel234:

I guess somebody is living in denial. Anambra has since overtaken Imo in education. the statistics are there. check the news, common cut off mark for unity schools will provide you with the basic info you need. There is nothing wrong in people extolling themselves. it is called nationalism; having pride in one's own nation,State or whtaever you chose to call it. Havent you heard stuffs like "America doesnt negotiate with terrorrists" before? Guess you will call that chest beating too. I am not a billionaire, but when i become one, i sure will celebrate it. You only celebrate success while failure is an orphan. And when the successful people celebrate their success, let their celebration spur you to become successful too. But if you hate, then you would have missed the opportunity of bettering your life by constructively learning from the success of the people you are hating

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by virud: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2015
From any angle (sentiments, educational, economical etc) anyone chooses to look at it.... It is simply IMPRESSIVE!
Mind you.. I am not from 'there'!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by SegunAdewole: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2015
SpaceTour:
What about the first Nigerian to study in Havard University and Ivy League school and also the first president of Nigeria- Zik?

Howard university pls. Stop disgracing your people.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2015
inlandtaipan:
Anambra, state of chestbeaters and proud bats smiley
We celebrate our great men and women, if you don't like our way go and die.

P[b]oliticians from Anambra[/b]
*Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe first Nigeria president

*Dr. Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme frontline Politician, Architect and the first executive Vice-President of Nigeria
* Nwafor Orizu the first Senate President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
*Dim Emeka Ojukwu - the leader of the secessionist Biafra Republic
* Edwin Umezuoke former Chairman ANPP

* Dr Chuba Okadigbo Oyi of Oyi former Senate president

*Chukwuemeka Ezife former Governor of Anambra state
*Chief Victor Umeh Apga nationa chairman

*Chuka Umunna, a British Labor Party Member of Parliament for Streatham constituency

*Chinyelu Onwurah, a British Labor Party politician, who was elected at the 2010 general election as the Member of Parliament for Newcastle-upon-Tyne Central, becoming the first female British MP of African origin

* Barrister Olisa Metuh PDP national publiclty secretary.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by chukjojo(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
FKO81:
[b]Anambra Business tycoons just the ones I can remember

*Sir Emeka Offor CEO Chrom Energy, Enugu disco etc.

*Dr ABC Orjiakor CEO Seplat Plc, Neimith pharmaceuticals etc.

*Engr Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil, Century power generation, Smile Network, director Julius beger plc etc.

* Arthur Eze CEO Altlas Oranto petrolum

*. Ex Gov Peter Obi Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC etc.

* Andy Uba politician, Oil merchant

* Cos Maduka CEO Coscharies motors, Abro motor products, Coched farm etc.

*Emma Bishop Okonknwo CEO Ekulo group

* Clement Ibeto CEO Ibeto group, Cement, Oil Merchant, Motor products, Real Estate, Farm and Hotels.

*Ifeanyi Uba Capital Oil, Authority newspaper etc

*Chief (Dr.) Alexander Chika Okafor CEO Chicason group, AZ oil.

*Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Motors etc.

*Nicolas Ukachukwu CEO SNECOU Group of Companies Limited

*SIR. Daniel Chukwudoze Dozzy Oil

* Sir. Nath Okechukwu Chairman Inter-bau Construction Ltd

* HRH. Igwe Alfred Achebe Obi of Onitsha Chairman Daimon bank and unilever Plc.

*Sir Emeka Okwuosa Chairaman Oil serve group, Ekcel Farms Ltd

* Nnetochukwu Azubuike Oil merchant, Genesis hotel and Genesis deluxe and cinemas

* Odumodu CEO May&Baker

* Chief Poly Emenike Nero Pharmaceutical

*Mrs. Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

* Nkechi Obi. Tchno oil

* Ben Anakwe NIPCO oil,

* Stella Odua Former aviation minister, CEO SPG

* Dame Felicia Okoli CEO Armak group of companies

* Uju Ifejika CEO Britannia-U

* Enukeme Linus Azubuike Chairman Tonimas Group

* Obiajulu Uzodike Cutix wire plc

* Chigioke Anumoka Chairman Cotech and Tummy tummy. noodles

* Eric Umofia CEO Erisco food, steers the wheel of Africa's biggest tomato paste plant

* Mike Ajegbo Minaj Tv, Cement and real estate

*. Obi Okeke fusion motors LA

*Dr Ifeanyi Okoye Juhel pharmaceutical, Juhel Oil and gas

* Allen Onyema CEO Air peace

Transporter and haulage businesses

. Young shall grow

Chisco group

Ekenedilichukwu trans

GUO Okeke

CN Okoli

Izuchukwu trans

PN. Omerua

FG. Onyewe

Ifeanyi trans[/b]
Peter Obi. Director/ CEO Interfact beverages
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by IGBOSON1: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2015
excel234:
OP, stop writing this thr@sh . Assuming oyibo begin boast, you will crawl under table at your ineptitude. Anambrarians make a lot of undue noise. Is it because of too much Onitsha market mentality, poor self esteem or outright illiteracy? You guys put Igbos in a bad light with your big boastful mouths.

^^^You need to shut up.....seriously!

They've earned the right to brag, and if their bragging riles you up i wonder why you clicked on the thread in the first place! Your bitter rant says more about your bad-belle nasty nature than anything else!

Only a dishonest person wouldn't admit Anambra state has relatively excelled in the areas of academics, sport, industry and resilience! They've achieved these even in the face of daunting challenges and all the ethno-related shenanigans Nigeria is known for!

15 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by lyricalpontiff(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2015
I think the list is longer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by chukjojo(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
chukjojo:
Peter Obi. Director/ CEO Interfact beverages
with our money o. Honestly i hate some silly people opening topic like this, of what benefit is this topic to me now? How has these billioneers affect the life of the poor in their state, instead using the poor as thier slaves.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2015
End time billionaire
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Maxcollins042(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2015
FKO81:

Your are sick is your state better than Anambra in developments
Lol..... Nwanne you have no idea
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by ekafine(f): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Why is this thread unsettling some peeps? If u think what the OP is saying is not true then prove him wrong with your own list from your own state. As for me I just wish Akwaibom should learn from anambra and its people.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by ekafine(f): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Lol..... Nwanne you have no idea

Give us the list from your own state or better still leave us to celebrate these people and their state because they have earned it.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Maxcollins042(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
ekafine:

Give us the list from your own state or better still leave to celebrate these people and their state because they have earned it.
Was i against the celebration?........ Mtcheeew!
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by ekafine(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Was i against the celebration?........ Mtcheeew!

Then why are u here in the first place talking out of point? Why not skip to the next thread if you do not like what the op said? Anambra is a model state in Nigeria and that is where I wish to go and marry.

11 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by FKO81(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukjojo:
with our money o. Honestly i hate some silly people opening topic like this, of what benefit is this topic to me now? How has these billioneers affect the life of the poor in their state, instead using the poor as thier slaves.
We are not ofeman.u people or alimejari get that in to your ewedu infested skull.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by Maxcollins042(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
ekafine:

Then why are u here in the first place talking out of point? Why not skip to the next thread if you do not like what the op said? Anambra is a model state in Nigeria and that is where I wish to go and marry.
Talking out of point? You must be sensless to have misconstrued what i said as sensless. What's malicious in what i said? Please take your bag of exchange of words and try elsewhere,am not buying. And come to think of that ''that is where i wish to go and marry'' statement people even go to Jigawa,the poorest state to marry.....Rubbish.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by chizobamgbume(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Rubbish thread msteew
Let's celebrate the likes of Obi jackson not private jet.
Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
patrick89:
you are among the idiotic igbos I talk about everyday! how many times have you seen a hausa illiterate man or yoruba illiterate man being called names by their educated people? you people are disgusting! you will call your fellow igbotic! yet you can not do better than them! have you heard of yorubatic, hausatic before? stupid Mofos! you think onitsha is filled with illiterate come and mislead or cheat them naa,n and by the way what have you been able to achieve with your education? low lives everywhere!
In your earlier post you showed your disdain about ndi anambra because they are loud and arrogant, as if we care about your opinion! the post means boasting to you low life but an inspiration to some hardcore igbos who aspire to be better! nonsense!!
Is he even Igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State The Billionaires State And Highest OwnersOf Private Jets In Naija by dandollaz: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
permsec:
Mr man i am from Anambra state and you've made no point here. The roads in the villages of most of the aformentioned billionaires listed above are in their worst shape.

I'd like to state other points too but let me stop there.

Guy calm down i know wetin i dey talk.
bastard mention one bad state road in anambra that is in bad shape if u claim you are from Anambra?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: I Withdrew My Son From Public School Because Of Kidnappers / Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.