Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,963 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Predict And Win - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predict And Win (329 Views)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. / Mr Nairaland Predict And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict And Win by sarah1212: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2015
I saw this post on the Web and I taught it would be nice to share it here as well....
You can try it out

____PREDICT AND WIN COMMUNITY___

If you have received this, that means that you too can be a winner.
We don't need your money, all we need is retrieval of our lost glory in the exchange of meritable prizes including : PlayStation 4, iPad/iPhone, Unlocked E-books, Free Calling Cards and lots more.

YOU DON'T NEED MONEY TO PREDICT

12 lucky winners needed (3 from each)...
1- Grand lucky winner to be selected for a hidden PRIZE tag

All you need do is on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESReMfGKjwE
Re: Predict And Win by obiorathesubtle: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2015
Romancebet/nairaland.com
Re: Predict And Win by wordbank(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2015
And this is lomantic okwa ya?
Re: Predict And Win by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2015
I understand your hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Ways Not To Allow Technology Be The Death Of Your Relationship / Valentine's Day : Stay In Or Go Out? A Guide To The Day Itself And How To Celebr / How Did We Get Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.