Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! (4117 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Guy Gets Caught Cheating By His Girl By Tries To Say The Chic Is A Sex Doll / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Good morning everyone am in a dilemma, am almost done with school and I have a gf we've been dating for 2years and some months..... she's my soulmate.... I work part time as an operator so am financially stable. am planning to marry my gf in two years time, so along the line let me just say recently I met a girl..... it was not up to a month we had unprotected sex after the scenario she agreed to take postinor 2, I asked her later that night if she did she said yes.... fast forward to yesterday she told me she's pregnant and not thinking of an abortion that Infact she wants to tell my gf, my gf is unaware if my gf finds out me and her are dead because my gf is extremely violently.... have pleaded with this side chic of mine but she's just stubborn pls I need help.... I don't know what to do..... nairalanders come to my aid!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by IamLEGEND1: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
if my gf finds out me and her are dead because my gf is extremely violently..

9 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by donholy28(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015
marry her....its ur cross
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
donholy28:
marry her....its ur cross

I don't love her just wanted to do "testing the microphone" that's all
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by ikubch(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:
Good morning everyone am in a dilemma, am almost done with school and I have a gf we've been dating for 2years and some months..... she's my soulmate.... I work part time as an operator so am financially stable. am planning to marry my gf in two years time, so along the line let me just say recently I met a girl..... it was not up to a month we had unprotected sex after the scenario she agreed to take postinor 2, I asked her later that night if she did she said yes.... fast forward to yesterday she told me she's pregnant and not thinking of an abortion that Infact she wants to tell my gf, my gf is unaware if my gf finds out me and her are dead because my gf is extremely violently.... have pleaded with this side chic of mine but she's just stubborn pls I need help.... I don't know what to do..... nairalanders come to my aid!!!!!!!!!!
She just upgraded herself to deputy Main Chic!

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by valdes00(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

I don't love her just wanted to do "testing the microphone" that's all
Testing the mic with unprotected joystick.... Dude wic part of d world r u from....

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by misspicy(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
hahahahahahaha gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
Kill tha Biatch.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by benkings(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if my gf finds out me and her are dead because my gf is extremely violently..
lmfao grin grin grin.......phork dey sweet buh na pregnancy spoil am grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by XtraSmooth404: 10:57am On Nov 28, 2015
pinkbee:
cheesy cheesy grin
Sounds funny, right? grin
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Adasun(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Op didn't ur mother thought u hw to take responsibility of any decision u take in life

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by benkings(m): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2015
Adasun:
Op didn't ur mother thought u hw to take responsibility of any decision u take in life
oboi see heavy gbagaun...pls are u from kogi state i hrd dose guys are not too brilliant.... grin grin grin grin na joke oo

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy i think i like the fact that ur gf is very violent cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2015
valdes00:

Testing the mic with unprotected joystick.... Dude wic part of d world r u from....

that was my mistake I was high the night it happened
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

I'll pretend I didn't type this...

Slip the abortion pills in sprite and give it to her.

No one should quote me. Gudday.
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2015
Adasun:

no she didn't sir
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:

I'll pretend I didn't type this...

Slip the abortion pills in sprite and give it to her.

No one should quote me. Gudday.

I was planning to pay her off so she can abort it, the girl is smart she doesn't want to come..... she clearly stated she will come when the pregnancy is 5 months
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2015
When you were banging her, did u tell us here? undecided
Now that she intentionally wanna tie you down with pregnancy, you rushed here with speed of light.
When they tell u to be faithful to your partner, you would think of them as old -fashioned , now you are fearful of your violent gf. cheesy
There is nothing u can do about the issue, tell your gf how it happened, at least that would be better than if she finds out from the side chic.
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

I was planning to pay her off so she can abort it, the girl is smart she doesn't want to come..... she clearly stated she will come when the pregnancy is 5 months
U're not smart.
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
XtraSmooth404:
Sounds funny, right? grin
Very funny
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2015
TrapLORD:
U're not smart.

I agree with you am not smart
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
Congratts!grin I hope it's Twins? Or triplets?wink

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
pinkbee:

Very funny
young lady what's funny here ??
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by CirocBoi(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2015
tunnamania11:
When you were banging her, did u tell us here? undecided
Now that she intentionally wanna tie you down with pregnancy, you rushed here with speed of light.
When they tell u to be faithful to your partner, you would think of them as old -fashioned , now you are fearful of your violent gf. cheesy
There is nothing u can do about the issue, tell your gf how it happened, at least that would be better than if she finds out from the side chic.

the last time I told my gf the truth I ended up in an eye clinic, she punched my eye and broke my phone

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Adasun(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2015
benkings:
oboi see heavy gbagaun...pls are u from kogi state i hrd dose guys are not too brilliant.... grin grin grin grin na joke oo
c ur headgrin Ppl da do mistake na.any way am frm benue nt kogi.grin grin
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by longjohnsilver: 11:14am On Nov 28, 2015
test the microphone 1...2...1...2

...this is Longman definition of Gobe...

bruh...sinz the side chic is adamant...she had it all planned it out from the start...she see say u get money well well (some girls tho)...

so dont even try to persuade her...she wont bulge, just calm her down and let her have d baby if she want (d baby might just be our future president ya know)

...buh be firm and tell her not to even dare tellin the main chic...only u and u has the right to do that.

Let the main chic know ASAP...buh make sure she is in a good mood oh...or else
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by TrapLORD(m): 11:15am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

I agree with you am not smart
Make up with her, pet her, buy her stuffs, agree with her.
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by missmary(f): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
grin. this just killed me! grin .
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

the last time I told my gf the truth I ended up in an eye clinic, she punched my eye and broke my phone
When they tell u not to date O.B.O, you would think of them as enemy of progress. I guess she got u your present job.
Date a girl of your calibre and be in control of your relationship. I advice u to leave that girl and go for the side chic (baby mama), at least, you would be in charge as a man.
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by valdes00(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

that was my mistake I was high the night it happened
So u av to live with your mistake den.....
Re: Please I Need Advice My Side Chic Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2015
CirocBoi:

young lady what's funny here ??

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I don laff sotey I cough

I'm just trying to make out an image of ur GF beating u to pulp n how u'll be screaming n begging her. cheesy cheesy

it's so funny dude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"K"- The Conversation Killer / Omg! See Lady, The 33 Years Old Steel Worker With 50 Inch Backyard ( Photo ) / It's Sunday And I'm Home And Chilling - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.