Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me (2505 Views)

She Wants To Ruin Me / Who Will You Marry Among This Women? / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I notice that each time u talk to some girls and women,they are always behaving funny like smiling unnecessarily,later they will ask for my contact since I wasn't suspecting anything I usually give it to them.Before I know they will start calling me randomly asking me funny questions like*I'm I beautiful?(as a sharp gal na I understand were dem dey go)so I said *u are beautiful and and any man would want you*.they will ask me *what of you ?na dia u come ask dem *what do u want?.dem come dey tell me the reason for calling.them go say *sweetheart I love everything about you especially ur physique, can we be intimate friends ?.na dia I shout BLOOD OF ZACHA RIAH come off phone.
N/B no be 1woman oo dem don reach 8 as I dey talk.a beg I no know how to tell dem off without offending dem vex don dey hold me
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2015
Is this your way of coming out the closet to say you are "GAY" undecided
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2015
E
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2015
These women Want To ruin me...undecided
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by obiorathesubtle: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2015
Sharap! See your chance to chop and you dey f up! Chop their money! No fÙck them! If you be really smart girl. You go sabi

You're welcome.
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by Akposkool(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2015
I wonder why you will be giving any woman you see on the way your number. Are you sure you are not nursing same feeling as them and just pretending?
Well if not then just back out and focus on giving guys your number rather than girls. Shikena
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
cruzita:
I notice that each time u talk to some girls and women,they are always behaving funny like smiling unnecessarily,later they will ask for my contact since I wasn't suspecting anything I usually give it to them.Before I know they will start calling me randomly asking me funny questions like*I'm I beautiful?(as a sharp gal na I understand were dem dey go)so I said *u are beautiful and and any man would want you*.they will ask me *what of you ?na dia u come ask dem *what do u want?.dem come dey tell me the reason for calling.them go say *sweetheart I love everything about you especially ur physique, can we be intimate friends ?.na dia I shout BLOOD OF ZACHA RIAH come off phone.
N/B no be 1woman oo dem don reach 8 as I dey talk.a beg I no know how to tell dem off without offending dem vex don dey hold me
They usually laugh at you coz you're a shemąle and you look like a morôn.
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:

if u don't know wat TO type LOG OUT

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by kagari: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op you are a goat. Nonsense
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by james1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why is it that many people on nl have this horrible habit of looking for people to insult? If you don't have anything to contribute or advise then keep tour itchy finger from your device!

@poster your stature and dress sense may seem like that of a "tom boy" that sets lesbian chicks on fire.maybe you want to dress more like a girl.that will solve 90% of the trouble you presently face.walk with ladiyish grace rather than boyish swagg.it will take you time but once you master it they will start getting off your back.
This gay thing has taken it toll on the nigerian population and threatening to consume more.
Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by james1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Sharap! See your chance to chop and you dey f up! Chop their money! No fÙck them! If you be really smart girl. You go sabi

You're welcome.

The above is not a good idea because most lesbians and homos have one code.once they notice the partner not wanting to involve beyond a certain level they simply arrange for that partner to be "raped".this cruel method has brought in many who otherwise thought they having sport.
If you don't want anything to do with them equally have nothing to do with their money for ahead lies many troubles.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by oshe11: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
bulldoza:

cruzita:
if u don't know wat TO type LOG OUT
if dats U on ur dp

am sorry to say dis......... Bt he is right!
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
oshe11:
if dats U on ur dp

am sorry to say dis......... Bt he is right!
ur problem not mine
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 1:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
kagari:
Op you are a goat. Nonsense
how do u identify one
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by oshe11: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
cruzita:
ur problem not mine
james1:
Why is it that many people on nl have this horrible habit of looking for people to insult? If you don't have anything to contribute or advise then keep tour itchy finger from your device!
@poster your stature and dress sense may seem like that of a "tom boy" that sets lesbian chicks on fire.maybe you want to dress more like a girl.that will solve 90% of the trouble you presently face.walk with ladiyish grace rather than boyish swagg.it will take you time but once you master it they will start getting off your back.
This gay thing has taken it toll on the nigerian population and threatening to consume more.
Thank me later.
cruzita:
ur problem not mine
my solution nw YOURS
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by swimcash(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
@op, u r very funny, cant u see urself in d mirror? u b tomboy na, change ur dress sense cos ur dressin tells who u r. guess dats u on ur dp
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by clemz85(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op look at me, now listen... you look like a tom-boy in short u be tom-boy.
get some breast and change your dressing, look feminine u hear,
don't come hear for this again
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by clemz85(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
swimcash:
@op, u r very funny, cant u see urself in d mirror? u b tomboy na, change ur dress sense cos ur dressin tells who u r. guess dats u on ur dp

had I seen ur comment I wudda saved my MB

1 Like

Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by Youngpo413: 7:32am On Dec 03, 2015
I think the "reverse" should be the case.
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by ifycelebrity(f): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op, What's the problem? Are u gay or bi? Just tell yourself the truth. As in, be true to yourself and all problems will vanish. I see you want to be a sucessful dancer. Your dream is in your hands. Its just for you to reach out and grab it. Be smart.
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by james1(m): 10:21am On Dec 06, 2015
This cruzita sef.i tire for you'o.you removed the other picture and put back anyother one were you even look more of a "tomboy" on your profile.you seem to be enjoying the chase from the other girls.
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US? undecided
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2015
[quote author=james1 post=40735953]This cruzita sef.i tire for you'o.you removed the other picture and put back anyother one were you even look more of a "tomboy" on your profile.you seem to be enjoying the chase from the other girls.
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US? undecided[/quote something like?
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by cruzita(f): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2015
james1:
This cruzita sef.i tire for you'o.you removed the other picture and put back anyother one were you even look more of a "tomboy" on your profile.you seem to be enjoying the chase from the other girls.
IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT TELLING US? undecided
enjoy ke
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by 7footre(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are what you attract, a very wise old man once said
Re: Help!!!this Women Wants To Ruin Me by AfroKnight: 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
You dey advertise yourself for other lesbians abi? See as you be like man sef.

(1) (Reply)

Started Early This Year Rate My Abs (picture) / Has Any Women Died For Love ? / Being Single Is Not A Curse!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.