Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (54764 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Rep. Member Election Nullified By Ondo State Tribunal. / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by feeloscar(m): 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:
Ok, the boss will still win
hohohoho, I just dey laff for Swahili.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Koleman(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
hahaha finally. seems like mark saw the handwriting on the wall....
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Fourwinds: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, I co demon it, I condemn it,

This is a slap on our judiciary which we see as the last hope for the common man.

David mark in the past 8yrs did a lot for his people and Nigeria in general.

I urge David mark to proceed to the supreme court and reclaim his God giving mandate.

Enough of this nonsense nullification of PDP members mandate.
hahahihihihihehehehehohohohohuhuhuhu....dats laughing in SWAHILLI.....no worry u go soon wake up ok

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Fourwinds: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
feeloscar:
ebi like say u just dey feel me...I just laugh in swahilli for my post now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Ninilowo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
If Enyeama can leave Super Eagles cos he was stripped of Captain band, I see no reason why this man should still be in the Senate initially. Imagine someone who's bn saying :"if you are in support say AYE ;if you are not in support say NAY...... the AYES have it (GBAM) " is not a mere observer.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Bugatie(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
feeloscar:

You'll soon laff in Igala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ninilowo:
If Enyeama can leave Super Eagles cos he was stripped of Captain band, I see no reason why this man should still be in the Senate initially. Imagine someone who's bn saying :"if you are in support say AYE ;if you are not in support say NAY...... the AYES have it (GBAM) " is not a mere observer.

David Mark would remain in the senate as long as his kinsmen still wants him to remain there.It is not up to Yorubas to decide who and who should remain in elected public office!!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by MansaMoussa: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ochejoseph, where are you?
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Aufbauh(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceland1:
where this almajirir come from, you are not idoma and you can't be an idoma, ewu, let them do rerun 100 times we will still vote for David Mark, am an Idoma, ogbadibo for that matter, not even onjeh is even popular to win ogbadibo where he is also from talk more of Nine local government. Gerara here.

I don't want to join issue with someone who is faceless.
However, please don't mistake my identity. As for Alechenu Bonaventure Mark of Akpegede in Otukpo LG Vs Daniel Onjeh of Orokam in Ogbadibo LG eminent rerun, their popularity and acceptability will be decided at the poll by the use of card reader.
The sentiment of our son is going to be No 3 and Abuja factor is already a history.
Be well guided!

3 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by slimfit1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Nonsense, they keep nullifying PDP election victories while up-holding those of APC. mtchew, kangaroo justice!! zoo republic!!! tongue tongue

The page d turned my sister
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
modath:

To bad lubbish!!! & the court should have declared Onjeh & not waste people's time cos David Mark is not returning...

Either he withdraws on his own volition or David Onjeh defeats him...

Sorry
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by IamPatriotic(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
David Mark should appeal this plot to waste his resources, the court should have declared the APC man winner, instead of ordering a needless rerun.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Mandyjosh: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anybody wey support dayfimad na mad person;>
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by waveskaaya(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
never make a politician grant u a favor lipsrsealed
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aufbauh:

I don't want to join issue with someone who is faceless.
However, please don't mistake my identity. As for Alechenu Bonaventure Mark of Akpegede in Otukpo LG Vs Daniel Onjeh of Orokam in Ogbadibo LG eminent rerun, their popularity and acceptability will be decided at the poll by the use of card reader.
The sentiment of our son is going to be No 3 and Abuja factor is already a history.
Be well guided!

Whether no 3 or not David Mark is to the idomas what Awolowo is to the yorubas!!! You npeople would not sit in your homes in Ogbomosho and decide who will be a senator in another state!! No matter what the yorba media write about David Mark,It would not affect the outcome of elections in idomaland
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Jesusloveyou: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Nonsense, they keep nullifying PDP election victories while up-holding those of APC. mtchew, kangaroo justice!! zoo republic!!! tongue tongue
u never see anything, ur wailing wil never stop in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by clarity4clear(f): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nigeria my country, every day has its own drama. I smell 1 party system hmmmm
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Whether no 3 or not David Mark is to the idomas what Awolowo is to the yorubas!!! You npeople would not sit in your homes in Ogbomosho and decide who will be a senator in another state!! No matter what the yorba media write about David Mark,It would not affect the outcome of elections in idomaland
Olodo, if Devid Mark is to Idoma what Awolowo was to the Yoruba, what was Aper Aku to the Idoma?
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Yksoul(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
ALL I KNOW,DAVID MARK PITCHED HIS TENT TO SUPPORT GEJ CORRUPT,ANTI-PURPOSE AND ANTI-INTELLIGENT BODY LANGUAGE.DAVID MARK FAILED TO PUT GEJ ATTITUDE IN CHECK AND USE HOUSE POWER TO PREVENT DIEZANI AND CO. ATTITUDINAL WAY OF GOVERNMENT.MANIPULATION OF HOUSE ORDER,UNTRUTHFULNESS IN LEADING E.T.C

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
It seems ur sentiments affects ur reading ability....coz I hav seen APC election nullified
MrEverest:
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by BABANGBALI: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by BABANGBALI: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
lustychima:
It seems ur sentiments affects ur reading ability....coz I hav seen APC election nullified
pls ignore that fooool
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Another huge loss to PDP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.