Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (54768 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Rep. Member Election Nullified By Ondo State Tribunal. / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Jesusloveyou: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

don't the useless idiots and impostors!!! Let me see how they carry thgeir sokoto and ogbomoso PVCs to vote for APC in idoma land
David mark wil even be ashame to contest again, not to talk of winning

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Lanretoye(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Nonsense, they keep nullifying PDP election victories while up-holding those of APC. mtchew, kangaroo justice!! zoo republic!!! tongue tongue
Kikikikiki
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Aufbauh(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Whether no 3 or not David Mark is to the idomas what Awolowo is to the yorubas!!! You npeople would not sit in your homes in Ogbomosho and decide who will be a senator in another state!! No matter what the yorba media write about David Mark,It would not affect the outcome of elections in idomaland

A man can not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies.
Really i don't know you people's problem, will you force an identity on me? I am not only a proud Idoma man but one of the political stakeholders in Idoma land from my village in Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo LG through Ichama in Okpokwu LG where i married from to Otukpo metropolis where my parents resides, i can proudly identifys with the local.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by StOla: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

Sweet music!!!
Imagine the offspring of a pauper saying telephone is not for the poor . Karma is too sluggish!

Indeed!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Samlyk(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
Time flies....
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by abiolasogey(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
GspotAngela:
BRING BACK OUR Biafra
are u guys sniffin coke,,, undecided
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by JoeCutie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
So the 16 year old marriage between David and the Nigerian Senate is about to end? I thought it was "till death do us part" like the Late Uche Chukwumerije. Wow. Nigeria is getting really interesting these days. It's no longer 'business as usual'. Everything seems so unpredictable now.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by BABANGBALI: 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Whether no 3 or not David Mark is to the idomas what Awolowo is to the yorubas!!! You npeople would not sit in your homes in Ogbomosho and decide who will be a senator in another state!! No matter what the yorba media write about David Mark,It would not affect the outcome of elections in idomaland
shoekudi,shoekudi,shoekudi,how many times did i call you?never in your life should you refer,write or mention the name AWOLOWO again. Do not say i did not warn you.

chukwudi44:
I am waiting for any stupid tribunal would be stupid enough to declare an APC senator or Governor in igboland
you no fit do nada,you just dey make mouth and for your info,we do not even need you and your people to rule this country tongue

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by dallyemmy: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
The Aye have it
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by wordcat(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Nonsense, they keep nullifying PDP election victories while up-holding those of APC. mtchew, kangaroo justice!! zoo republic!!! tongue tongue

This is why one needs to do the right thing when one is in the position of power. Had David Mark done the right by making sure that the Judiciary is truly independent during his time as the number one Lawmaker in Nigeria, by now our judiciary system would have bn strong, reliable and truly independent and as such, there will be no room for Kangaroo justice!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by EazyMoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

will you shut up you mumu!!!While you yorubas and hausas have your own gods in the dullard and the drug baron like Tinubu what is wrong in them having their own in a respected and suitably qualified army General like David Mark
lol! and who is your god? If I may ask. No wonder you are directionless.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Technocrat1759(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Remebering ur qoute: GSM is not 4 d poor. I tank God 2day i'm reading the story of ur downfall with my GSM phone, so u would know man is not God. Less i 4get i wonder wat u wud tell ur people about the Apa state u promised them.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Fmartin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
what do u expect if it were the PDP that is on power? Mtcheeeew
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by solpet419(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
The man na oleee. Na since I dey primary school I don't dey see am for Senate. I Don dey serve now and he still dey there. Nigeria and it's rule of law. Soon e go talk say e wan go for governor again.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Yksoul(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
DAVID MARK SHOULD GO HOME AND RETIRE FROM POLITICS.FOR HIS OWN GOOD.I KNOW WHAT AM SAYING.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceland1:
where this almajirir come from, you are not idoma and you can't be an idoma, ewu, let them do rerun 100 times we will still vote for David Mark, am an Idoma, ogbadibo for that matter, not even onjeh is even popular to win ogbadibo where he is also from talk more of Nine local government. Gerara here.
so u r my brother? Am From otukpa branch!!! We will vote david. Mark again and again.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by ignis: 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
This is definitely not democracy.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Lerumo: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Waiting to hear what PDP spokesman Fayose will say about this.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by anigbajumo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
bigass123:
Change has come...that guy has been in active politics since the early 80's eating our money quietly.
Not forgetting the numerous blood sacrifices.
Daris Goduo

As far as this thread is concern,This is the truth but bitter.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Justicealh3(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Is this Power?
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by atakamus: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
It don due happen. One by one
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

you are a fool if you didn't know the PDP had enough numbers to elect one of their own senate President last June 9 when their foolish APC colleagues were at the ICC
Why didn't they do it?
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime nullification...... SMH .
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Doxidon: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime mark
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by cxdevine(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
it seems that the Political master minders who were helping the PDP to manipulate and rig elections in the past have all deflected to APC and are now helping them out in exposing all the irregularities, election malpractices and manipulations of the PDP. I hope the current government delivers on promises cos this group of people will go back to where they came from.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by HRich(m): 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
APC and it fight against PDP. That's shameful.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
THE HARD WAY AND THE ONLY WAY. SO HAPPY FOR BENUE SOUTH PEOPLE. ITS HIGH TIME FOR THE YOUTHS TO FIGHT FOR WHAT BELONGS TO THEM AND ALSO WE SHALL PROVIDE THE NEXT PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA FOR YOUTH MOVEMENT.

ALL THIS MINISTER FOR YOUTH AND SPORT THE WAS SAYING NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE HIGHLY CORRUPT SHOULD BE HANG.

BUHARI SHOULD TRY ONE YOUTH AND SEE CHANGE.

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by moshould(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
He better resign honourably, or else, what happened in. Kogi state will repeat itself...he go win d election by wuruwuru,but God will give him a call to hell acid...wicked man...
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Case closed. No supreme court in senate election petision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.