Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered (54761 Views)

Certificate Forgery: Rep. Member Election Nullified By Ondo State Tribunal. / CJN Unhappy Over Conflicting Decisions By Appeal Court Divisions / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by justiz5(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
adeaks:
He has not been completely removed like people are saying. The tribunal ordered a rerun. If the people want him they have to troop out enmasse during the rerun, vote for the APC man and insist on having their votes counted. Otherwise there is nothing stopping David Mark from rigging the rerun election too. I hope they succeed in truly and finally throwing him out. The senate seat is not his father's property.

If a credible election takes place this time around, David Mark will not smell any thing. Gone are those days when he and his likes would use the Police, the Minitary, e.t.c, to robb.

This man will go to the extend of using palm oil nuts to cast votes. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
The God that never sleepeth is back working.

Buhari is working!!! Wailers are wailing!!!!!

Note: Am not referring to you oooooo
Am not calling you a wailer ooooo
Just a general statement any way.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Magnitki: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
The most unpatriotic and silently corrupt Senate President ever imposed on Nigeria by the corrupt cult called PDP. Shame on you.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Golden75(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aufbauh:

A man can not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies.
Really i don't know you people's problem, will you force an identity on me? I am not only a proud Idoma man but one of the political stakeholders in Idoma land from my village in Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo LG through Ichama in Okpokwu LG where i married from to Otukpo metropolis where my parents resides, i can proudly identifys with the local.
What iz dis one saying? Oga clarify ur self are u in support of d OP or against? Instead of giving us a narrative essay
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Bigii(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
he is losing dis one,quote me
Better hang yourself now because even if Onje's father happened to be the INEC chairman,,, DAVID MARK will win anytime, any day. Quote me anywhere. I'm an Otukpo born child. We d Idomas love DMARK and APC has no place in Idoma land. Forget all dese Yolobas comments, none of dem come from Benue South.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by obontami: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
BABANGBALI:
shoekudi,shoekudi,shoekudi,how many times did i call you?never in your life should you refer,write or mention the name AWOLOWO again. Do not say i did not warn you.

you no fit do nada,you just dey make mouth and for your info,we do not even need you and your people to rule this country tongue
[b]SHOE[/b]kudi INDEED

Hahaha cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by ihatesycophant(m): 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hey! David Mark has kissed the dust. Bye Bye to the senate after re-run. No wonder he refused talking since inauguration of the 8th senate.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aufbauh:

A man can not speak beyond the level of his knowledge otherwise he lies.
Really i don't know you people's problem, will you force an identity on me? I am not only a proud Idoma man but one of the political stakeholders in Idoma land from my village in Itabono Owukpa in Ogbadibo LG through Ichama in Okpokwu LG where i married from to Otukpo metropolis where my parents resides, i can proudly identifys with the local.

Oyi-Idoma, i site u jare. Undiluted! Representing, Make ur head de!!!!

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by dsquare33: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
How are the mighty fallen, I thought nobody could remove him because he look like a tin god. Too bad, During the cause of his twelve years as a Senate President he shielded himself from prying eyes that there was no way he could be nailed, very crafty man. Just like his Oga, Babaginda. See how the law of nemesis had caught with him.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Xavier9ja(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Aufbauh:
DAYBREAK 2015!
Fellow nairalanders, please join me to celebrate the liberation and emancipation of my people 'The Idoma nation' on this day that the cry of the oppressed has been answered in the appellate court.
This is indeed a victory for democracy and a dawn of a new day!
are u sure?? okpokpowulu will still find his way to the upper chamber of the national assembly.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by weezyk(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:
Nice one smiley That useless rogue has caused more evil to this country.
Wow!
I'm I FEHST to comment grin

why always against pdp
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by weezyk(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
bulldoza:
Nice one smiley That useless rogue has caused more evil to this country.
Wow!
I'm I FEHST to comment grin

why always against pdp
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by DTaj: 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrEverest:
Nonsense, they keep nullifying PDP election victories while up-holding those of APC. mtchew, kangaroo justice!! zoo republic!!! tongue tongue

You must too daft to know...Read the newspapers well, several PDP elections have been upheld by the Court of Appeal.

If you chose to only see the ones upheld for APC, and chose to ignore those upheld for PDP, whose fault is it? Your block-head of course!

Arrant nonsense!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by BABANGBALI: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bigii:

Better hang yourself now because even if Onje's father happened to be the INEC chairman,,, DAVID MARK will win anytime, any day. Quote me anywhere. I'm an Otukpo born child. We d Idomas love DMARK and APC has no place in Idoma land. Forget all dese Yolobas comments, none of dem come from Benue South.
keep deceiving yourself.He go do you like film trick
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Audinowing(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ahinya ko yo lo Owoicho. Ayi doma alo nyanje ka lo labo bokpa lo Onjeh ooooo. Owoicho gbe
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oh:::::::::::::::

Before I will comment..........

FREE BIAFRA and FREE NNAMDI KANU............
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by billyG(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Whether no 3 or not David Mark is to the idomas what Awolowo is to the yorubas!!! You npeople would not sit in your homes in Ogbomosho and decide who will be a senator in another state!! No matter what the yorba media write about David Mark,It would not affect the outcome of elections in idomaland
Dnt b an efulefu!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by billyG(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Audinowing:
Ahinya ko yo lo Owoicho. Ayi doma alo nyanje ka lo labo bokpa Onjeh ooooo. Owoicho gbe
Anhinya lo owoicho manchala!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by XOGBADO(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
ricsman:

anyway he isn't relevant anymore

thats just it! He no longer has any political relevance
billyG:

Anhinya lo owoicho manchala!
ricsman:

anyway he isn't relevant anymore

thats just it! He no longer has any political relevance
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by nigerianvenom(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerianvenom them don nullify your man election o.. shocked

David mark go still win the re run. No debate about that, but personally i feel he should step aside for younger guys to take over from him.
The guy has really helped benue guys got some say especially in federal civil service and some parastatals
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by angbaradem: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abegi make David Mark go sitdown for him village abi him tin say dat Senate house na him papa house, dis man no get shame for dis life way him come Noses.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by viviangist6: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Eddodoh(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
franchizy:
I condemn this judgement, I co demon it, I condemn it,

This is a slap on our judiciary which we see as the last hope for the common man.

David mark in the past 8yrs did a lot for his people and Nigeria in general.

I urge David mark to proceed to the supreme court and reclaim his God giving mandate.

Enough of this nonsense nullification of PDP members mandate.
Which of his people did he do anything for?
I guess U don't know how his people including myself dislike him. He cannot win in a clean & clear election.
He usually deceive those dudes in d village with d creation of Apa State to get votes
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Eddodoh(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

Only a certified fool will expect David Mark to lose an election in idomaland!!The man is a god in idoma land take it or leave it!!
I guess u are joking cos I am Idoma by tribe and the last tym I check most Idoma peeps hate him. He is good at rigging elections and deceiving they pple in d village wit d promise of ensuring d creation of Apa State.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Eddodoh(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
babafirst:
This shows you don't know what is happening in Benue and specifically Idoma land.Though the Idomas are perhaps the most peaceful and most lawful people in Nigeria but David Mark cannot walk the streets of Idomaland today without being stoned.Let your so called god try it and he would need all his skills as a god to disappear.
Don't mind dat guy. He's probably dreaming!

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Eddodoh(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
princetigris:
SLAVE..... What have the likes of Abah slowpoke, Emmanuel Agbo, David mark, innocent ujah, Lawani e.t.c done for the idomas? Common Governor una neva see...
He is a SLAVE indeed and misplaced priority at that!
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Eddodoh(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
princetigris:
SLAVE..... What have the likes of Abah slowpoke, Emmanuel Agbo, David mark, innocent ujah, Lawani e.t.c done for the idomas? Common Governor una neva see...
He is a SLAVE indeed and misplaced priority at that!
As if it is only Ogbadibo dat comprised d Benue South constituency.
Re: David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 29, 2015
The only thing that comes to my mind anytime I hear this man's name was his comment when he was the communication minister when he said that telephone was not for the poor. Yeye man. What has he been able to get for his people not to mention Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Bola Tinubu: Caught In A Monkey Trap By Reno Omokri / Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.