Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu (38066 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / "Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Chubhie:
What a “Robust” defence. Where in hades name is lai mohammad?
he dey Genevieve movie premiere na
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

You will just die of frustration, B00HARI is now the president (... Or Presidiot), Let's see what the Dullarpo will achieve.

Stop calling Jonathan, He's gone, He's no more the president, But he achieved more than any Nigerian President dead or alive...and his legacy lives on.

B00HARI remains a certified illiterate gworo chewing, Brukutu sipping dull'ard. smiley
U shld b ashamed yur father & his Generation cannot produce a common council chairman
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SeverusSnape(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
billyG:

U shld b ashamed yur father & his Generation cannot produce a common council chairman

B00HARI is a dull'ard. Enter lagoon if e pain you. Mumu.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by phorget(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
Xetima:

In 6 months, Buhari has destroyed everything PDP did in 16 years. Nothing is working again even if epileptic. No light, no rail, no security, no generator, no fuel, no food, no peaceful elections, no judiciary, no NASS, no media, economy is in tatters, corporations are winding up, unemployment is rising, inflation is spiralling, exchange rate has gone beyond salvation, just nothing is working. Just shouting corruption without recovery and Zombies are defending defenceless. Wait until they stone him at the mosque before you realise he has failed.
You actually got me lol... I wonder what part of the country you reside cos where im staying I still consume the same quantity of food Ive been consuming during Gej's era,and I am even running my I better pass my neighbor generator even as Im typing this piece so I wonder where you've got ur assertions from. I am no fan of any political party, my idea has always been for us to dream up someone who's going to lead a revolution then may be we can get things right afterwards.
I will always say this,6months cant be compared to 16years. we tolerated a party for that long and I wonder why we cant just tolerate another for just 4years. If I may ask, could you please give me a name of the messiah who's going to set things straight in this country?
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Goldencollins: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You this dumb illiterate. What has your messiah(jonadunce) achieved in six years even when his _ass was homebound all the time? Well even if buhari will be travelling everyday till 2019, when is time for his reelection, another 15million Nigerians will vote for him.

You PDP ediots can wail for all we care
you are a big idiot,suffering and smiling is what you are doing at the moment,tell your junketeer to come back and face his problems.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Goldencollins: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
billyG:

you are a big idiot,almajiri fool like you
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by bawari(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
endtime criticizers, let me tell you whether u like it or not buhari is the president, dont u knw dat these buhari u ar seeing can rule u.s.a, if he was a citizen of the US. Come rain come sun, he is d president. And i heard someone said GEJ acheived more than Gini? in six years. Wait ooo was it teaching us FUEL SUBSIDY and FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL dat was d achievement or what? Please nigerians especially biafrans are funny oo. Cant stop laughing.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by chopido(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Come who help u write this rubbish? The summary is that u are defending him because that's were u are feeling from . what type of result have the visit so far provided? Rather more hardship no fuel no light no job and no money.. Old brain
metroparrot:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/buharis-trips-are-not-for-enjoyment-by-garba-shehu/
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by GreatEngineer(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
No problem he should continue traveling up and down, one day he will travel and come back to find out that there is no more Nigeria to govern, by then biafra must have gone and odua must have gone too, even the arewa must have installed another president.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by NwaliE01: 7:56am On Nov 29, 2015
This one be like person wey dey wash only back of plate to take chop food. The people you want to promote their image abroad are dieing of hunger and they are in a severe untold hardship and you didnt deem it fit to alienate their suffering. No problem Mr President, keep flying. We dey watch!
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2015
Goldencollins:

you are a big idiot,almajiri fool like you
U & yur Generation are foool 4ever i challenge yur father to contest & win his street chairmanship.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

B00HARI is a dull'ard. Enter lagoon if e pain you. Mumu.
What has yur ogogoro drinking father achieve in his lifetime?
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by SMEpromote: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Garba Shehu continuuuu u hia (in Patience Jonathan's voice)

Like Rueben Abati like Garba Shehu. Abati kept defending Jonathan even when it was obvious some of his actions were not in the best interest of the country.

Today you've taking over same role and those that genuinely criticise your master you tagged them as PDP elements who want Buhari to fail.

And for your information some hitherto Buhari evangelists are beginning to doubt the capability of your master to lead the country.
Re: Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

1. Agricultural reforms.

2. Strengthening of our democracy by making INEC more independent.

3. Building of more educational institutions.

4. Educating Almajiris like your siblings.

5. No issue of fuel scarcity.

6. Nigeria became largest economy in Africa under him.

7. No baboon and dog soaked in blood like B00HARI would have wanted it.

Zombiec scum.

Typing..

Nna keep typing jarey.

Don't mind the KastratedKroll
Abi wats his name sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray / Atiku's Victory And Obaseki's Vice Presidential Bid: A Case For Philip Shaibu / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.