Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

How I Slept With Her Within One Hour - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With Her Within One Hour (11411 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2015
A few months ago, I went out on a Friday, and drank too much Magic Moment, and got wasted. The next morning, I was laying in bed, gathering my thoughts, and nursing my hangover when I heard a female voice say "Where are you going? You want to leave me here all alone?" To which my friend whom she was talking too replied with "I'll soon be back. There is someone in the house, ask him to switch on the TV for you."

I waited a couple of minutes, after my friend drove out, I staggered into the parlor, greeted her, turned on the TV and then went back to bed. I was about to slip into dream land when I felt someone in the room. I opened my eyes, and there she was, looking down at me. "Are you okay?" She asked, and I narrated how I was having a terrible hangover. She asked if she could lie down beside me. It sounded very odd and out of place, considering the fact that my bed was all messy, but the headache I was having was too terrible for me to start thinking too deep, so I just said yes and went back to sleep.

She tapped me, I turned around and looked at her, and she didn't have to say anything...Everything was written on her face. We started kissing and smooching, and she used her loose hand to untangle my curtain. At a point, I stopped and went to get condoms from the mallam (I was out of stock), and all the while walking there, I was thinking I would wake up from this dream I was having. But she was still there when I got back to my room.

That day was one of the craziest days of my life. I didn't get to know her name, and we hadn't known each other for up to an hour, and we got down to business. Was it just luck? Or something she saw in me...I don't know.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2015
I can't imagine how she kissed u and smooching u without brushing ur teeth? Juz thinking of it, I wanna faint.. lipsrsealed

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
I can't imagine how she kissed u and smooching u without brushing ur teeth? Juz thinking of it, I wanna faint.. lipsrsealed

I swear, even my friend didn't believe me. It was just one of those things that happen once in a lifetime. It was like I was in a movie.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
kay29000:

I swear, even my friend didn't believe me. It was just one of those things that happen once in a lifetime. It was like I was in a movie.

Sex is everywhere boo..I'm not surprised with it...but those kissing moment shocked ?? Naaaah...Tats gross!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by sinaj(f): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Yea it's luck

Her luck wink

She succeeded in using you for woteva purpose she had in mind tongue

I sense ritual tongue

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
sinaj:
Yea it's luck

Her luck wink

I sense ritual tongue

lol! Na! My friend told me he couldn't get it up the night before. I guess she was h0rny.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by obiorathesubtle: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2015
Hehe! Sharp guy

[size=15pt]gimi five!!![/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sex is everywhere boo..I'm not surprised with it...but those kissing moment shocked ?? Naaaah...Tats gross!

Don't couples kiss when they wake up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by osazeeblue01: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time luck

7 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime straffingcry

9 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Simplesen(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
You registered your name in saraphina's den you come come here come dey ask us if na luck. SMH. End time people

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Zambux(f): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Crazy op, i thought u said u couldnt think deep cos of the severe hang over but u were able to think deep that u had gotten out of stock of condoms, and u could manage to carry yourself go aboki go buy..

Crazy op i say again

5 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
One karishika spotted. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why Are You telling Us this?embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2015

8 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kagari: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Why Are You telling Us this?embarassed
Did he force you to read. Nonsense

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
U better go and test for syphilis
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zambux:
Crazy op, i thought u said u couldnt think deep cos of the severe hang over but u were able to think deep that u had gotten out of stock of condoms, and u could manage to carry yourself go aboki go buy..

Don't you know that a man's diick has a brain of it's own.

Crazy op i say again
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
kagari:

Thank you o!

2 Likes

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kay29000(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oma307:
U better go and test for syphilis

Didn't you read the part where I said I went to buy condoms?
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
kagari:

Are U Related to the Op? Are You his wingman? Houseboy? Or his driver perhaps??undecided

Gerrarahia jaweh..I wasn't the one that broke your heart..gringrin

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kagari: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
[font=serif]Are U Related to the Op? Are You his wingman? Houseboy? Or his driver perhaps??undecided

Gerrarahia jaweh..I wasn't the one that broke your heart..[/b]
You are a goat. Nonsense thing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by tafabaloo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Luckluck

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
kay29000:

Don't couples kiss when they wake up?

Lol..but ur not a couple as u said...it was more likely a toot it & boot it... grin

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by bettercreature(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lol
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by misspicy(f): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
confused angry
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by fr3do(m): 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
kagari:

You are a goat. Nonsense thing

E pain you cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by schumastic(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
sinaj:
Yea it's luck
Her luck wink

I sense ritual tongue
ah ah ritual ke, jus giv d guy credit cus he deserves it

1 Like

Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by darlingnuel(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
It never happened: it was just a nightmare. Wake up! undecided
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
Zambux:

Crazy op i say again
Obviously,there's no Mr Dickk Chenney between your legs cos you'd have understood the fact that when a guy is in that situation,super powers will just pop up from nowhere and things you normally couldn't do will be like nothing to you.
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by Nature8(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
sinaj:
Yea it's luck
Her luck wink

I sense ritual tongue

Lwkmd.. grin
Re: How I Slept With Her Within One Hour by kagari: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
fr3do:

E pain you cheesy
How e take concern you, oya go pick beans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / As I grow Older....The Negative Impacts Of These Acts Starts Showing Up / Do You Sometimes Wished You Weren't Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.