Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

What's The Best Time To Get Even? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Time To Get Even? (715 Views)

When Is The Best Time To Have Sex? / 6 Best Time To Have Sex With Your Partner! / When Is The Best Time To Let Him Have His Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Get Even? by HunkA(m): 2:42am On May 27, 2009
I really wonder why most ppl feel its best to have s.ex at night.its bizarre n u dont get to see the whole design well.
For me, i'l choose the early hours- say between 4am n 9am.it works for me cos u r more relaxed after d previous day's stress.
What do u think?
Re: What's The Best Time To Get Even? by C2H5OH(f): 2:47am On May 27, 2009
How are you getting even by having sex. Do you punish your woman by having sex with her? undecided Twisted logic
Re: What's The Best Time To Get Even? by HunkA(m): 3:51am On May 27, 2009
lol,didnt look that way to me.Its just means doing wat u have to do.not inflicting injuries.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Age To Marry For Guys And Babes? / A True Life Story. / Serious Question: Can You Die For Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.