Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts (42037 Views)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by godwinkessi: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by dokJ: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
I don't believe in word of mouth. its high time u proved it at d pools under a level playing ground. If u win in d forth coming election, I ll believe u again n again when u come up in d future to blow ur trumpet in d media.

2 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by BABANGBALI: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I have wondering why David has been quiet.

The body language and body of the Government, had given him the hint that he will be kicked out of the Senate.

About time this man retires. This guy was so corrupt, he mistakenly employed his own son (5) times, as his personal assistant, and the spoilt brat was getting paid 5 times by the Senate.

Away with this man. He did not contribute anything meaningful to Benue, he sure did not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria.

l
pls tell him jare
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by hush15: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
The hate for PDP won't allow people to discern rightly on a certain matter and the funny truth is that, there is no history in nigeria that the senate has been more balance and objective than during Mark era.

Hate won't let people see is political ingenuity. No problem. I hope when they rerun, APC won't bend any more rules to their favour cos that has been the case since May 29. No longer by the laws of the Constitution but laws cooked up and assumptions of sentimental fools
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mindtricks: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Poor Mark! like Dasuki, like David Mark.

Recall good old days?

He who laughs last, laughs best!

2 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by CyberWolf: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oga go and rest..since 1999 haba angry

2 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by ccollins(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
in sane normal countries, people like that Senator would have been impeached long time ago into non-existence in their first term in office due to their woeful failure and shameful acceptance of corruption

3 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by galarbagalapazy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
bros mark..........................if Court say u loose election my brother na GOD WIN
BRO MARK ......................IF COURT SAY MAKE UR PEOPLE REELECT MY BROTHER NA GOD WIN

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mindtricks: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:
The hate for PDP won't allow people to discern rightly on a certain matter and the funny truth is that, there is no history in nigeria that the senate has been more balance and objective than during Mark era.

Hate won't let people see is political ingenuity. No problem. I hope when they rerun, APC won't bend any more rules to their favour cos that has been the case since May 29. No longer by the laws of the Constitution but laws cooked up and assumptions of sentimental fools

This is the era of change. Whether positive or otherwise, change is change! grin

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Solowande(m): 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
mekd:
K I hear so Wats next
only 'k i hear so wats next' na dey ur dictionary?
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Haywhymido(m): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
If the election is conducted n u still win. Dat means ur people are foolish. What are the things u can show 4 more 8years u av been there

4 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by free2ryhme: 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
When the re run is finally concluded we will know the last man standing

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by MrImole: 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Yes, you did.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by spako4(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
OK ooooooooooo! If you will still be in Nigeria after the election

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by samsard(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
Haywhymido:
If the election is conducted n u still win. Dat means ur people are foolish. What are the things u can show 4 more 8years u av been there
What has your own representative done since he went there ? the Senate seat is not an executive position.
is that you expect him to build roads or what? He did what he could in his capacity but blind haters won't be able to see that. Anyway if Idoma people choose to vote for him again, then its none of your business. After all, Some U.S senators have spent decades in Congress yet their people still vote them.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by toju1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
opinion. The new election date will tell. mind you, no room for rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by viktagorion: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
The beginning of the end of the David Mark's venture in the Senate.

David Mark CANNOT win the re-run in a free and fair contest.

End of an era.

4 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mekd: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Solowande:
only 'k i hear so wats next' na dey ur dictionary?
bros so wetin you want Mk I yan na. After all they all r polithief-tian they never have us in mind

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by iukpe: 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
People who see Nigerian government as something they should never let go. After all the years spent in government, things are more backwards, what does he have to show as a mark of his service to all Nigerians? Still struggling to be there.

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
mindtricks:

This is the era of change. Whether positive or otherwise, change is change! grin

EXtremely deceptive CHANGE! as seen in the choice of current CnC who has enjoyed reign of power and belong to the past. one would have expected to be an elder stateman paving the way for the youth guilding them to safely take on he reins of government. But alas......
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mu2sa2: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Those saying he did nothing for his people should know that this man's house in his village has a helipad and villagers gather around the house to see the giant bird land and take off in the few accassions that the big man bothers to visit his village. To the villagers David Mark's house is like the 9th wonder. So Nlanders should stop blasting the guy who has built the only private residence with a helipad in Benue state!!! Well done Brigadier general David Alechonu Mark,though your 16 years in Senate is ending in an anticlimax.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by iukpe: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
ccollins:
in sane normal countries, people like that Senator would have been impeached long time ago into non-existence in their first term in office due to their woeful failure and shameful acceptance of corruption

Gbammm!

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Haywhymido(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
samsard:
What has your own representative done since he went there ? the Senate seat is not an executive position.
is that you expect him to build roads or what? He did what he could in his capacity but blind haters won't be able to see that. Anyway if Idoma people choose to vote for him again, then its none of your business. After all, Some U.S senators have spent decades in Congress yet their people still vote them.
u gat to come n check to see 4 urself
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mart2k(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:
Make he go sitdon joor. 16years of useless so-called service never do am.

Come to think it, the Senatorial district he's representing is under developed and he doesn't even talk again in the Senate so what's his purpose.

Meanwhile, one dog is barking on AIT in the PDP MEGA RALLY in Bayelsa. He claimed there's hunger in the land of Nigeria and he claims HE President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) is the cause while he's looking very much healthy.
This man is insane he's just calling our president 'Buhari' moreso instead of telling people what they have in mind for the next 4 years he's just saying 'APC wants to rig, they want to bring fake card reader, God don catch them in Kogi etc'.

He also added that APC is a corrupt (lol) grin grin grin. PDP is confused, they even called Terry G to perform at the event. I also sighted our 'hero of democracy' sitting down with his hand on his cheek
Dnt mind him, na fear syndrome dey affect am. He must surely lose d election

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by chukel(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
If I be pdp candidate, I go reject any tribunal dat wants to deliver ruling on Saturday. grin mark, time to go.

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Goldencollins: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:

Come to think it, the Senatorial district he's representing is under developed and he doesn't even talk again in the Senate so what's his purpose.

Meanwhile, one dog is barking on AIT in the PDP MEGA RALLY in Bayelsa. He claimed there's hunger in the land of Nigeria and he claims HE President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) is the cause while he's looking very much healthy.
This man is insane he's just calling our president 'Buhari' moreso instead of telling people what they have in mind for the next 4 years he's just saying 'APC wants to rig, they want to bring fake card reader, God don catch them in Kogi etc'.

He also added that APC is a corrupt (lol) grin grin grin. PDP is confused, they even called Terry G to perform at the event. I also sighted our 'hero of democracy' sitting down with his hand on his cheek
Look at them,they have all sneaked out from their ant holes to show case their stupidity,ok,keep show casing ur empty head. Children of Hate
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by madjnr: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:

hahahaha pdp never recover o

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by azimibraun: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dan Onjeh set to be the youngest senator. .

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Ayatullah(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
JONATHAN LAUGHING IJAW STYLE tongue
David Mark is definitely one of the foremost men that ruined Jonathan with not being man enough to tell him the truth.

I always wonder what sort of spineless ex-military man he is.

He was so confident he will triumph at the Tribunal/Appeal Court, but alas he has to go for a re-run. Now he is boasting he will win again. Time will tell.

The Idomas should however know it will be better for them to jettison a David Mark that no longer possess any tangible political value.

I congratulate Jonathan for witnessing the humbling of David Mark, the ex-Idoma soldier in skirt.

4 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Ayatullah(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
tongue
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Finally, good riddance. We are tired of him, there is nothing to show that he is representing us.
Surely he is gonna lose, the Idoma People are not behind you sir, actually, you are on ur own.
*Proudly Idoma.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady's Shop Destroyed In Ghana By Men High On Condemned Engine Oil (Pix / Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo / Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.