Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts (42158 Views)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
After under developing his people,he's still arguing that they are solidly behind him.I've come to realize that we're the cause of our own problems because our leader feel we're ok with the bad governance they dish out.
May God open the eyes of the people so as to enable them make the right decision.I just wonder what Mr Mark is still doing in the upper house after years of unfruitful leadership.

3 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Tycoflu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na the same thing wada talk but na different story we dey hear now. I just dey observe.

2 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Joeoku78: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
It is not true Mr Mark. You have never won any election that was clean and square in your state of benue before. Nigerians have known you for electoral rigging. PDP means rigging. If Jonathan had been president no court of law would annul your election. Today an appeal court has quashed your election. From Grace to floor and now to grass
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by otokx(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Don't worry like WIKE your twin brother, you may succeed.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by nkemjacob2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dis man. U 1 die for that seat. D moni wey u shop/tief neva do u...abeg dey go. Even though u re-run u go lose
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by preacherz: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
You've had ya moments SIRE.....so wotever happens after now happens.
Datz de consequence of not going over de line to ensure a PDP win in de presidential Election. Unlike Jonathan....APC supporter of APC winner takes all doesn't show Respect.

Am sad though undecided
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Kelechi2020(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
godwinkessi:
Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari!

please stop this thing.... e never tire u?

campaign. is over for Christ sake.....
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by barcaboi(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

I dont like David Mark, but the feedback i ve From benue people is that the guy has done nothing since his years in the senate. But I hate to see apc weaken opposition.
It makes politics really boring

if he's doing nothing dere then why not give someone else the slot who will work....
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by prigoz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
As if senate's seat is his birth right, he should give the younger generation chance to take over
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Of course...that was why your result was written 48hrs before the election held.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by GMan650(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
mart2k:
Dnt mind him, na fear syndrome dey affect am. He must surely lose d election

*thumbup*
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by akwaowoudo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I have been wondering why David Mark has been quiet.

The body language and body odour of the Government, had given him the hint that he will be kicked out of the Senate.

About time this man retires. This guy was so corrupt, he mistakenly employed his own son (5) times, as his personal assistant, and the spoilt brat was getting paid 5 times by the Senate.

Away with this man. He did not contribute anything meaningful to Benue, he sure did not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria.

His political career is set to be destroyed. Else, he will have a good shot at the 2019 presidential election.

Next in line is Sen. Godswill Akpabio.

May their political career rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by GMan650(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Goldencollins:

Look at them,they have all sneaked out from their ant holes to show case their stupidity,ok,keep show casing ur empty head. Children of Hate

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by WizJesus007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
David Mark......Chairman Senate Committee on observation and anoda abobaku.....! Bukky u don dey loose support o!
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by dsquare33: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
What do we expect you to say before, of course you would want to vindicate yourself,leave so that a responsible person can perform the task you failed to do to Idoma people.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
hmmm... he sounds confident!
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by datribune: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
hush15:
The hate for PDP won't allow people to discern rightly on a certain matter and the funny truth is that, there is no history in nigeria that the senate has been more balance and objective than during Mark era.

Hate won't let people see is political ingenuity. No problem. I hope when they rerun, APC won't bend any more rules to their favour cos that has been the case since May 29. No longer by the laws of the Constitution but laws cooked up and assumptions of sentimental fools

It's not about hate but about ur ignorance & inability to know dat d stability u ar referring to was a product of massive corruption & tacit connivance wit wrongdoing, in local parlance, "Paddy-Paddy" govt.
It will be a good day for Nigeria when men like David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark, a citizen of d island of Belize which is a haven 4 money launderers, Ponzi schemers & other large-scale fraudsters & one of nigeria's most corrupt military turned civilian elite whose questionable loot is stashed away in foreign banks & investments becomes a yesterday's man.
I pray dat he keeps losing because dis kleptomaniac who once said "telephone is not for d poor" has no business near power again after such a fraudulent & pitiful record of service to our nation.

3 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Phoenix001(m): 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Either he won clean and clear or not, 90th day will soon be here.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

The body language and body odour of the Government, had given him the hint that he will be kicked out of the Senate.

About time this man retires. This guy was so corrupt, he mistakenly employed his own son (5) times, as his personal assistant, and the spoilt brat was getting paid 5 times by the Senate.

Away with this man. He did not contribute anything meaningful to Benue, he sure did not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria.

And Tinubu plus Fashola who used 78m naira to build one common personal website should continue?

Yorubas and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
To yur Tent oh' Mark!No more Rigging 4 u.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Meritocracy: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
You are a GONNER, one time largest party in Africa is finished.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by justiz5(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
vivianblog1:

Ex-Senate President, Senator David Mark has reacted to Saturday’s ruling of the Appeal Court which voided his election by declaring that he “won the election convincingly”.
In a statement forwarded to DAILY POST by his media assistant, Paul Mumeh, the immediate past Senate President expressed faith that he will still win even if the election was conducted a hundred times.
The Appeal Court had in its verdict on Saturday ordered a re-run of the Benue South Senatorial election. The appeal was brought by the candidate of the All Progressives Congress APC in that election, Daniel Onjeh.
Mark, while charging his people not to be deterred by the verdict but be strengthened ahead of the re-run, said he has “no doubt that his constituents would turn out en masse to vote for him again.”
Continuing, he said, “Whatever the situation may be, one thing I know is that my people are solidly behind me . They also appreciate the fact that I have done more than enough to lift up Idoma nation to a position of eminence in the contemporary political history of Nigeria.
“I won the election clean and clear. If we go back to the polls 100 times , I will still win convincingly.”

Posted By Vivian Gist

Source http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/28/i-won-my-election-clean-and-clear-mark-reacts/

Lies upon lies!!!
"Okpokpolo" go back to your village. The false propaganda for the actualization of Apa State gets drowned.

What also becomes the fate of the fake Federal University of Agriculture: College of Health Sciences, Apa State that started and ended after the 2015 general elections gringrin

.....................................................................................................
Some body should help me tell that serial looter that this is not the same PDP led government of impunity where 16>19 ('16' is greater than '19')

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by ihatesycophant(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Proof it in the re-run and stop this show of shame that can't fetch you winning votes. I think that's the new song of PDP "If conducted hundred times, we'll win hundred times" but they would be scared of going to the pool. I ask how would they win, if they refused going to the pool?

2 Likes

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by PhilipRex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
David Mark can not win free and fair election, he will be disgrace woefully in the rerun election. Please the good people of Benue south senatorial district vote out David mark he has not thing to offer.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by justiz5(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
ihatesycophant:
Proof it in the re-run and stop this show of shame that can't fetch you winning votes. I think that's the new song of PDP "If conducted hundred times, we'll win hundred times" but they would be scared of going to the pool. I ask how would they win, if they refused going to the pool?

I wish other Nigerians on NL could reason just like.

You just won for your self 'the Comment of the Day Award'
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

I dont like David Mark, but the feedback i ve From benue people is that the guy has done nothing since his years in the senate. But I hate to see apc weaken opposition.
It makes politics really boring

he has done nothing, jst one useless golf club in ASA 2. come home nd rest nw b4 we disgrace u poll
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by danjaD(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:
Make he go sitdon joor. 16years of useless so-called service never do am.

Come to think it, the Senatorial district he's representing is under developed and he doesn't even talk again in the Senate so what's his purpose.

Meanwhile, one dog is barking on AIT in the PDP MEGA RALLY in Bayelsa. He claimed there's hunger in the land of Nigeria and he claims HE President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) is the cause while he's looking very much healthy.
This man is insane he's just calling our president 'Buhari' moreso instead of telling people what they have in mind for the next 4 years he's just saying 'APC wants to rig, they want to bring fake card reader, God don catch them in Kogi etc'.

He also added that APC is a corrupt (lol) grin grin grin. PDP is confused, they even called Terry G to perform at the event. I also sighted our 'hero of democracy' sitting down with his hand on his cheek
. What is dis one saying
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by francotunsco: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
The body language and body odour of the Government, had given him the hint that... :-D:-D:-D u no well ooo...

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mikolo80: 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

he not any different from any other politician
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mikolo80: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
baby124:
Lol, Mark retire while you still have your good name. We all know you are lying. Don't go and do a re-run and get the disgrace of ya life.
which Good name are we talking about.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mikolo80: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
GMan650:
Make he go sitdon joor. 16years of useless so-called service never do am.

Come to think it, the Senatorial district he's representing is under developed and he doesn't even talk again in the Senate so what's his purpose.

Meanwhile, one dog is barking on AIT in the PDP MEGA RALLY in Bayelsa. He claimed there's hunger in the land of Nigeria and he claims HE President Muhammadu Buhari (GCFR) is the cause while he's looking very much healthy.
This man is insane he's just calling our president 'Buhari' moreso instead of telling people what they have in mind for the next 4 years he's just saying 'APC wants to rig, they want to bring fake card reader, God don catch them in Kogi etc'.

He also added that APC is a corrupt (lol) grin grin grin. PDP is confused, they even called Terry G to perform at the event. I also sighted our 'hero of democracy' sitting down with his hand on his cheek
16 yrs ke
you this learner
former military minister
former military governor
na him sell all former federal buildings in Lagos
he don de hammer since as major
dis baggar don 'serve ' more than 30 years

about the bayelsa Guy
keep calm
God is not sleeping
he knows how to disgrace stones by breaking them with eggs. shebi dem de loot no wan share d moni with us
no gbege election have reach
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by logadims: 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
The present government, is just looking for means to eradicate every atom of PDP in this country.#Godhelpus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebubeagu Security Network Members Arrest Over 37 Bandits In Ebonyi (Photos) / Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Governor Soludo Continues Demolition Exercise In Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.