Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts (42042 Views)

"We Have Heard Your Cries Loud And Clear" - Osinbajo Tells Nigerians / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by gentlesoulx(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:
I have been wondering why David Mark has been quiet.

The body language and body odour of the Government, had given him the hint that he will be kicked out of the Senate.

About time this man retires. This guy was so corrupt, he mistakenly employed his own son (5) times, as his personal assistant, and the spoilt brat was getting paid 5 times by the Senate.

Away with this man. He did not contribute anything meaningful to Benue, he sure did not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria.

and ur president sending over 2billion naira on a trip where he also included his son is called wht?
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

I dont like David Mark, but the feedback i ve From benue people is that the guy has done nothing since his years in the senate. But I hate to see apc weaken opposition.
It makes politics really boring

pdp has stolen over $400 billiom since 1960 since first republic
it will force them to spend that money in 2019
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by mikolo80: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
flokii:
shey na only Mark dey?.. Benue people sef..

I just tire for Naija politics
na only him o
you,nko, how many participate you don participate for your village politics wen you de point benue ppl
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by gentlesoulx(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
HungerBAD:

The body language and body odour of the Government, had given him the hint that he will be kicked out of the Senate.

About time this man retires. This guy was so corrupt, he mistakenly employed his own son (5) times, as his personal assistant, and the spoilt brat was getting paid 5 times by the Senate.

Away with this man. He did not contribute anything meaningful to Benue, he sure did not contribute anything meaningful to Nigeria.

and ur president dat spent over 2billion on a trip where he also included his son is called wht?
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Benjoh(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's
HungerBAD:

He's a parasite like breast cancer that kills women slowly.

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by obontami: 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
[size=20pt]mark go back home And fccck ur olosho's, you are no longer relevant [/size]

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by hush15: 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
datribune:

It's not about hate but about ur ignorance & inability to know dat d stability u ar referring to was a product of massive corruption & tacit connivance wit wrongdoing, in local parlance, "Paddy-Paddy" govt.
It will be a good day for Nigeria when men like David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark, a citizen of d island of Belize which is a haven 4 money launderers, Ponzi schemers & other large-scale fraudsters & one of nigeria's most corrupt military turned civilian elite whose questionable loot is stashed away in foreign banks & investments becomes a yesterday's man.
I pray dat he keeps losing because dis kleptomaniac who once said "telephone is not for d poor" has no business near power again after such a fraudulent & pitiful record of service to our nation.

And by your insults, you have made your points abi. SMH.... its because of ... what's that line again.... Yes, your ignorance and inability to reason objectively is the reason why people like Mark will always win. Your hate will always cloud your sense of judgment.

In the last 6 months, am yet to hear any allegations against him, atleast a speculation. oh children of hate....
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by hush15: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
datribune:

It's not about hate but about ur ignorance & inability to know dat d stability u ar referring to was a product of massive corruption & tacit connivance wit wrongdoing, in local parlance, "Paddy-Paddy" govt.
It will be a good day for Nigeria when men like David Alechenu Bonaventure Mark, a citizen of d island of Belize which is a haven 4 money launderers, Ponzi schemers & other large-scale fraudsters & one of nigeria's most corrupt military turned civilian elite whose questionable loot is stashed away in foreign banks & investments becomes a yesterday's man.
I pray dat he keeps losing because dis kleptomaniac who once said "telephone is not for d poor" has no business near power again after such a fraudulent & pitiful record of service to our nation.

And by your insults, you have made your points abi. SMH.... its because of ... what's that line again.... Yes, your ignorance and inability to reason objectively is the reason why people like Mark will always win. Your hate will always cloud your sense of judgment.

In the last 6 months, am yet to hear any allegations against him, atleast a speculation, oh children of hate....
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by hush15: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

I dont like David Mark, but the feedback i ve From benue people is that the guy has done nothing since his years in the senate. But I hate to see apc weaken opposition.

Don't forget, his responsibility primarily is to his constituency and if his constituency is satisfied, Of course, he will always get the ticket. Be nu hasa governor abi... It is his responsibility to cater for d entire state.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by tomzman: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
I guess the Appeal Court saw things differently.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by austino3050(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Now that we have not seen the performance of APC, David Mark will definitely win again..
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Obodo999(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good for him. He is now paying the price for his role in 1985.
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by dzeros(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Uncle! Get rara here! 16yrs neva do u, u 1 dey there 4 eva? C dis bald headed man o cheesy
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by arabianights: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Icecomrade:

Agreed but let the argument come up over another politician of pdp origin and not this very greedy,sly, cunning,selfish and wicked man
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Eddodoh(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Support the campaign against corruption and remove the cog in the wheel of progress by sharing the hashtag;
#STOPDAVIDMARKRETURNTOSENATE
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by datribune: 12:41am On Nov 29, 2015
hush15:

In the last 6 months, am yet to hear any allegations against him, atleast a speculation, oh children of hate....

Demotion frm Senate President to a mere floor member fighting 4 his political life is not winning in my opinion. It looks more like d chop chop "politician" is in d summer of his political career.
How does being objective & calling a spade a spade equate hatred?. Is it a must 4 u to comment when u know little to nothing about dis prominent member of d "Babangida Boys”?.
It is shameful dat u can defend Mark whose ex-wife, Victoria Mark during their bitter divorce in year 2000 successfully got a London court to freeze 6 million pounds of his ill-gotten wealth. dis man was even one of d arrowheads of OBJ's 3rd term bid!. Pls don't make me go on about his many sins against Nigeria.
Guy, pls familiarize urself wit d man's antecedents b4-commenting & labelling people as haters 4 no just cause.

1 Like

Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2015
Icecomrade:

"Weaken opposition" or sanitizing a crazily insane polity?
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by bellotaofeek: 2:53am On Nov 29, 2015
So at the end of the day.....APC would have the full control of the senate.By the way, no seat lost since by APC. Only fiiidiiiifffiii
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by Icecomrade: 6:47am On Nov 29, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
"Weaken opposition" or sanitizing a crazily insane polity?

APC is sane?

Leave that story for cheap minds.

I see this APC ending their reign worse than PDP. all i see is a bunch of power drunk fellows without a sense of direction.

Quote me in 2019
Re: I Won My Election Clean And Clear – Mark Reacts by banio: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2015
David Mark thank you very much concerning the good U did in my life. I love and respect you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo / Akpabio: Udom Emmanuel, Umo Eno On War Path - The Will / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.