Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? (11026 Views)

Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media / Girl With Biggest Backside Shares Her Bad Videos Online - Don't Miss To Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by tempest01(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
Dameadaobi, you are killing me grin

www.nairaland.com/dameadaobi

Dayum....NO more...this is the first and the last...

Dameadaobi come lemme rest my head small pulease

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by hfinest1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Omo...ya boy dh oo

How you dh na
I jez dey o... I dey try toast one fine babe like that for here... wish me luck grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by ishiamu(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

You get vaseline or lux soap abeg?
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=JimiCoker post=40495266][/quote]

Lmao.

*pours hot water on him* lipsrsealed
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by iceberylin(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
hfinest1:
I jez dey o... I dey try toast one fine babe like that for here... wish me luck grin

Omo no chyke all oo
Try keep one for ya boy na
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
Oremi .... Dash me small yansh nau cry cry cry

Olujukokuro...that one never do you grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
I am back again cheesy grin

Take your sits people, this is going to be a fun ride grin

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
hypocrisy at it peak.

Shebi u see topic before u entercheesycheesy

pervcheesy
cry cry cry cry joy lets go nd buy yansh
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Airforce market or mile 2 market which one?
Oil mill market grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by ishiamu(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
Oil mill market grin

LoL
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
cry cry cry cry joy lets go nd buy yansh
cheesycheesycheesy na only u go go dis one.

My yansh dey cause traffic herecheesycheesy
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy na only u go go dis one.

My yansh dey cause traffic herecheesycheesy
cry cry cry cry

My own yansh don dey break chair i no fit seat on wood

Na iron chair cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry i need yansh nt bone on my butt
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
lanicky:

Olujukokuro...that one never do you grin
This one nor dey move market well again cry
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
lanicky:

Lmao.

*pours hot water on him* lipsrsealed
Babe if your nyash fit fall baba agbalagba like me, e go fit raise the dead oh. Are you aware your nyash has healing properties?? grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
JimiCoker:

Babe if your nyash fit fall baba agbalagba like me, e go fit raise the dead oh. Are you aware your nyash has healing properties?? grin

Hehehe.. Funny grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by lanicky(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Laveda:
This one nor dey move market well again cry

Eyaaah..Pelegrin

My own no dey go market before na. It's a private propertygrintongue
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by obontami: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
Prettyhausagirl shocked shocked

www.nairaland.com/prettyhausagirl
her yansh nor too big, but she remind me of one girl wey I dey fccck inside cityboyz brothel na so her yansh take be gan gan

Na only God know where she dey naw
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by McEwen(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
Idi re eeeeee grin

McEwen come Na we start this business last year. Make we support this boy grin

https://www.nairaland.com/missadeife
Oh lawd... grin grin

You don confirm na SHE undecided
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
lanicky:

Hehehe.. Funny grin
I'm telling you. E go just trowe HIV, Cancer, Malaria, and Whooping cough, fiam commot from window cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:
cry cry cry cry
My own yansh don dey break chair i no fit seat on wood
Na iron chair cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry i need yansh nt bone on my butt
cheesycheesycheesy
go buy bt buy for me
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Laveda(f): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
lanicky:

Eyaaah..Pelegrin

My own no dey go market before na. It's a private propertygrintongue
Hehehe flaunt what you got darl.... cool
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:
I am back again cheesy grin

Take your sits people, this is going to be a fun ride grin
just wondering darven,why tha nairaland ladies don't create threads about the cutest guys and stuffs like that??just wondering out loud ohh
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

go buy bt buy for me

Shebi u say ur ass dey cause traffic

cry cry cry cry u no fit look my own once sef
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by mimicue(f): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

So not attractive, Note: ass is fake photo editing
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
pizel:
just wondering darven,why tha nairaland ladies don't create threads about the cutest guys and stuffs like that??just wondering out loud ohh

Girls are naturally shy creatures. Our society has been structured in a way that it's men that hunt and struggle to win a lady, not the other way round. Men are the ones that make the first step in showing their interest in a lady.
Our contemporary african culture has also restructured and shaped our mentality, in that aspect.

Everyone is already used to seeing men pour out their hearts for girls and try to impress them. But when a girl does that, it's a bit weird.
And creating this kind of thread, sends the message that the girl who created the thread is in some ways interested in guys she is posting about. And people will begin to see her as cheap, as opposed to when a guy does the same.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
mimicue:

So not attractive, Note: ass is fake photo editing

So not attractive? undecided

Post your own and show us what's really attractive undecided
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by hfinest1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Omo no chyke all oo Try keep one for ya boy na
who be my boy? abeg boss I dey loyal o...
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Darven:

Girls are naturally shy creatures. Our society has been structured in a way that it's men that hunt and struggle to win a lady, not the other way round. Our culture has also restructured and shaped our mentality, in that aspect.

Everyone is already used to seeing men pour out their hearts for girls and try to impress them. But when a girl does that, it's a bit weird.
And creating this kind of thread, sends the message that the girl who created the thread is in some ways interested in guys she post about. And people will begin to see her as cheap, as opposed to when a guy does the same.
so just cause most can't you trying to fill that social need!!nice buh ain't women this days all about women liberation.remember this Maxim"what a guy can do a lady...."so our pretty ladies time to show us just how liberated you are
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
McEwen:

Oh lawd... grin grin

You don confirm na SHE undecided
Na she grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

This 1 will compete with rokiatu
yes o grin
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by McEwen(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
Na she grin
She's the queen of all yanshes grin grin

She Earned it!!! cool

Cc: missadeife
Re: Who Has The Biggest Backside On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
halfrica:

Shebi u say ur ass dey cause traffic
cry cry cry cry u no fit look my own once sef
cheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day Nairalanders / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? / Oops! The Camel Toe On This Sierra Leonean Model Though (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.