Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" (6437 Views)

"Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
chymystique:

Lol. Money? Like how much? All these chicken change most guys give their ladies. Lemme break it down for you.. I do relationships once a while.. I can get money without having a guy cool
Is it until a guy give you #1million before you are satisfied?Besides,how much is the chicken change you are talking about?
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by amokeme(f): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
chymystique:

I dont date for money so if the guy says "no money in the relationship" I wont be bothered a bit.. Yet to see how much money or things a guy will gimme that will give him the guts to ask for sex like its his birthright. As a guy spends on me, I reciprocate
now, this is the kinda vibe I love to see in women.. kiss
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by amokeme(f): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Love Machine:
Since you can't give him sex,don't complain when he goes out to look for it then.
must it be about the sex?? Really!
Anyways, it's a relief not all guys have his mentality.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by kel5000(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
amokeme:
well, you can't blame them..
How about "no money in this relationship" wink

very good question!oya madam answer
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Adasun(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who would i take permission frm bfor i laughtongue tongue
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by osesology(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time thread, end time comments.
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by wristbangle: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2015
chymystique:

I dont date for money so if the guy says "no money in the relationship" I wont be bothered a bit.. Yet to see how much money or things a guy will gimme that will give him the guts to ask for sex like its his birthright. As a guy spends on me, I reciprocate

Hmmm
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
Dry lipsrsealed
Hmmmm !
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Charles4075(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
chymystique:

Sister, you shouldn't say such things. I believe 'Women will only be sexually equal when men accept that a woman is not merely a sexual receptacle, and when women accept that a man is not merely a sexual instrument in getting what you desire.

Don't have sex to seal the deal. In a newrelationship, it’s every person’s right to move forward at a pace that he/she feels comfortable with. If you’re holding out to have sex until you’re official, it’s important not to“bribe”your man with the promise of sex in order to lock it down. You want your guy to fall for YOU, not the sex.

Don't refrain from sex as a punishment. Trust me when I tell you that while it might seem like an obvious choice in the moment, withholding sex as a form of discipline will inevitably lead to more complication! Communicate with your man outside the bedroom about important issues that may be bothering you. Using sex (or lack of sex) to express your anger is immature and can lead to resentment on both sides.

And lastly sis, Don't use sex as an excuse to stay in a bad relationship.Too often, I hear from people that they’re stuck in an unhappy relationship because the sex is amazing. A relationship needs to be fulfilling in and out of the bedroom. Be honest with yourself and your partner when it’s time to call it quits."

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Erums(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:
L0l

this is unwise of you... belittling ur fellow
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Erums(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:
L0l

this is unwise of you... belittling ur fellow
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Qualer: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2015
chymystique:

now that's a babe i wanna get to know cheesy abeg, give me your address, i like this fire fire relationship strategy, the thing go make sense die cool
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Odunharry(m): 7:50am On Nov 29, 2015
chymystique:

As a guy spends on me, I reciprocate

God bless u...
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
amokeme:
must it be about the sex?? Really! Anyways, it's a relief not all guys have his mentality.
Sex is awesome.
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by Interesting15: 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guys, we need to be serious with our lives. Something happened yesterday. A woman that was hale and healthy during the day (she even attended a financial seminar). And when it's evening, she was just feeling little pains, and it was increasing, that she almost died. And she was like, 'is this how people die?

You don't know when death might come. Live your life for God. Accept Jesus Christ into your life today, before it's too late. So you can reign with Jesus Christ in His Kingdom Heaven.

This message might be for you.
What if you die tomorrow?
Re: Photo: When A Lady Tells A Nigerian Man "No Sex In This Relationship" by JoeCutie(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
chymystique:
Must Relationship be all about sex? Its time this generation get a grip huh
Relationship must not be all about sex, but then...

Ahn! Aunty check am na. Even if na small? embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questions girls ask / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / Decent Nairaland Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.