Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west (878 Views)

"Buhari Will Shock Nigerians"- Tam David-West, Ex Minister Of Petroleum & Energy / Buhari’ll Sign 2017 Budget, Osinbajo’ll Take It From There – Ita Enang / Where Is Tam David-West? Nigeria Needs Him Now To Defend Himself! (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
April,14 2015
FORMER Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Prof. Tamunoemi David-West, said that Nigerians should expect sharp drop in petrol price from the current N87 to about N40 per litre, saying, “the president-elect, Gen. Mohammed Buhari, will reduce the fuel pump price to N40 per litre.”

•Buhari
In a telephone interview with Vanguard, the former minister argued that Nigeria produces millions of barrels of crude oil daily, and if properly harnessed will boost the performance of the industry.
His words: “I want to assure you that by the time he takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre. This is possible and he has the credibility to make it work.
The major assignment of the president-elect when he is eventually inaugurated is to restore confidence to the industry.
He noted that the president-elect is familiar with the petroleum industry, adding that he is a straight forward person that has respect for democratic principles.
“As military head of state, he dealt with the Federal Executive Council with the tenets of democracy. Buhari will build new refineries to make petroleum products available for the masses. No responsible government will allow the masses to suffer.
“He will strengthen the refineries within a year. It is possible as we won’t spend any amount in setting up a green field refinery. We already have a blueprint as we shall use what we have to get what we want,” he added. He further stated that on many occasions, the president – elect had disclosed that the subsidy initiative is a fraud which has distorted the progress expected in the sector.
He is also said to have frowned at the spate of corruption, which has characterised the subsidy regime to include the trillions of Naira spent on both Petrol and Kerosene subsidy within the past few years, thus inhibiting efforts to properly carry-out the Turn Around Maintenance TAM, for the refineries. He added that on countless occasions, he had argued that the country is forced to pay for scam carried out by oil cartel.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/buharill-reduce-petrol-to-n40l-david-west/
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by ify2016: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
You don mean it?

Thank God you are called former petroleum minister.

Come to think of it, what we need as a nation is tangible achievement of any government.

Please, APC government should eliminate any form of I WILL DO syndrome and focus on more drastic measure of reality.

Go do go do, mek una do nah, No be today we don dey here 9ja story.
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
TALK IS CHEAP...It is easier said than done!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by absoluteSuccess: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
I can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by mazzi: 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
I no see that basket mouth again since bubu begin fumble
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by absoluteSuccess: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
BADNEAT:
TALK IS CHEAP...It is easier said than done!!
You dont believe what you report, then why border sharing your unbelief?
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by begod: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
thunder fire buhari, who is he fooling. Demon in the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by neolboy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
So u people have not repent from all these lies. All liars shall perish in the lake of burning of fire and brine stone
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by PHAYOL81: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Should something like that start happenin here, then I don't see why this regime couldn't become the best the populace ever had. Having said that, I fail to see this happenin all through his first tenure considring the abysmal situation of the country right now. .. but that's me though, somebody else Might have another opinion.
PEACE
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha.... Frustrated bugari
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by kodded(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by ojun50(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=absoluteSuccess post=40496416]I can't wait.[/quote

don't wait if nt u go old oh
Re: Buhari’ll Reduce Petrol To N40/L —david-west by francizy(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Future impossible tense! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Again Buhari Leaves For Overseas As Nations Security Challenges Continue / OPINION: SAHARA REPORTERS- Face Of Modern Investigative Journalism? / Nigeria Now 22nd Largest Economy In The World- I m f (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.