Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:07 PM

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen (52242 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by dacovajnr: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Meaning? This one don dey over do am..you better carry am go Aro for checkup undecided
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Firefire(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
ishiamu:

So because someone snapped him and made it viral he's now nuisance? Well if that what it entails to you good

Yes!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by dotune(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
I will like to see Gov Fasoye in the toilet doing his thing live. grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
arresa:
Wetin ekiti people do to offend God to make them end up with is this worthless and unproductive comedian....
Ha!Ha!! omo jati jati!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Bankeey(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin fayose is selling tiles, why dey rest different floor tiles beside the wall and that doesn't look like a kitchen
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Mufasa27(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:

He's cutting Buhari, Tinubu and the whole APC to pieces !
KikikikikikikikikikiKikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
DikSin:
Camera phone is a course (epe tutu) to this generation.

Stingy foul mouthed old fool.
Awon oloshii... Social media gominor angry
grin don't kill yourself because of someone else joy...jeje wayo
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by coolhumble(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Our domestic governor grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by oglalasioux(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Good family man. Keep it up.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by celebgists(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
jaykaylegend:
And the post funniest thing is lalasticlala will take it to frontpage..

Very soon we will see "picture of fayose waking up in the morning"

honestly that guy dey run sentiment o @lalasticlala falz should change his album title to "stories that make FP" oshi undecided
jaykaylegend:
And the post funniest thing is lalasticlala will take it to frontpage..

Very soon we will see "picture of fayose waking up in the morning"

honestly that guy dey run sentiment o @lalasticlala falz should change his album title to "stories that make FP" oshi
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by princessdami: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
gud 1
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Bonuwa: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Dat signify smtn
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3129839_cu6q2utucaattdk_jpega13c411918e3422b29e9b8d5f708eefe

dunno what kind of kitchen this is with samples of wall tiles lined up behind him

and what appears to be an engineering drawing on the table,

and i also have to wonder about the 'supper' market on 'hopital road'

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Niyeal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
His eyes are bad so he put spectacle/gooble on in the kitchen.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Always Always pretending......

Mr nice guy shocked
Lasisi oooo, how many times did I call you?
Is dis not end time governor?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by specco(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
DikSin:

What type of 'course' has camera phone brought on you? Hatred has a way of tilting ones mental balance.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by pauledeki(m): 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
My big boss
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by billyG(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
starG7:
And how there u compare Ekiti finacial capability wit lagos ..ignorance or wat?
So ekiti has no money & he is clearing land 2 build an airport 2 land is plane.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
DikSin:

'curse'
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
how does this help the ekiti people?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by arresa: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Na this comedian and half man dey by pepper for market, na hin dey buy kponmo, na hin dey cut meat and cook inside kitchen...

The question now is, shey this comedian and work-less man be the wife instead of husband or he or she is husband and wife together.?

Funny enough, we've seen this useless man buying food, eating and cooking food and crying everyday than governing....

What a travesty...
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by bmos(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lucialovely:
undecided undecided

Is he counting the pieces? This man has ceased to wander me
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by bmos(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Lucialovely:
undecided undecided

Is he counting the pieces? This man has ceased to wander my imagination
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by anigbajumo(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
haba!!some people will still rant on media "my mentor" I swear yer life is in deep poo.Imagine a governor governing a state for over one year without any capital project?oh my God........

Eating at Iya jelili canteen
Buying ponmo
Buying tomatoes
At FRSC duties
Buying furnitures'

Chai,dis is 3badt........nw cutting meat,Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by roxell120(m): 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
I LOVE THIS MAN SCATTER. DOES HE EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT LIEING LIARS AND HOWLING HOWLERS ARE SAYING?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by starG7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Helives:

So the best he could do is to be seen cutting meat, buying pepper because his state has `low financial capability`
but u mean he hasn't done anything Dan cutting meat? cheesy cheesy ..or just point of criticism?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by makizee(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ayo Fayose is just trying to demystify governance...i'm for APC but this guy knows Nigerian Politics i must say
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Jarus(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fayose my role model, temitemi1 my photographer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Lucialovely(f): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
bmos:

Is he counting the pieces? This man has ceased to wander my imagination
he's learning how to cut meat,next tin u will c is fayose in market selling meat
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by starG7(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Helives:

So the best he could do is to be seen cutting meat, buying pepper because his state has `low financial capability`
u mean he hasn't done anytin Dan cutting meat? cheesy cheesy cheesy ....or just point of criticism?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Jpanama3: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=40498927]Watch the sore losers and repugnant lunatics hail this as another giant stride from the rogue. Were this coming from APC, we are as sure as hell what they would have said- it doesn't matter if it's pics of the president or any of his ministers performing official duties.

From eating in a buka to buying pepper in the market, to stealing the role of FRSC officials, to playing ludo, these are but all Fayose has done since taking over the reigns of leadership in Ekiti. The most surprising part of this is that he has no shame whatsoever- despite his abysmal performance as a governor, he still has the presence of heart to call the president an underachiever! I wonder when the people of Ekiti would start demanding what he's been doing with their state resources. Are they under a spell or something??

At this rate, Very soon, we'd see pics of the thug doing the damn thing in his bedroom- it's just a matter of time.[go sleep]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.