Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen (52073 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by focus7: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fayose attention seeking governor.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Spidermon: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Fayose dey follow dem Kim kardashians drag on top pics matter.
Na Fayose sextape I dey wait for

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by motheex: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ioannes:
am waiting for fayose shitting in the toilet.
lol... u d vex oo...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by cleatoris: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
henchamb:
Warris this sad
Soon we Wil see
Fayose fucking olisa metuh
He has done that already. The pic is yet to go viral. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Ameenameen: 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
when a state mistakenly voted house boy as a governor you will know that there must be a lacuna everywhere. today is cutting meat tomorrow he will buy pomo in oja oba market next tomorrow tomatoes, tell what is defination of house boy.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Kkjam(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bugatie:

He's cutting Buhari, Tinubu and the whole APC to pieces !
Lolzz
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
How many of Ekiti people can afford to eat that type of meat? Hope his wife is not the husband because I don't really see sense in this.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Firefire:
angry Ayodele Fayose is fast becoming a nuisance with all the useless pictorial caricature. undecided
Pictorial caritcature??
What will you caption Rochas "new face of change"?
And buhari in west germany with michelle?
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by baby124: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Spidermon:
Fayose dey follow dem Kim kardashians drag on top pics matter.

Na Fayose sextape I dey wait for
cheesy cheesy
You read my mind. End time governor. All play and no work.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Pictorial caritcature??
What will you caption Rochas "new face of change"?
And buhari in west germany with michelle?

Time will judge all of them.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Freeman50(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
Must he showcase everything on media?
olascojojo:
http://www.castolee.com/2015/11/photosfayose-cutting-meat-in-kitchen.html?m=1

Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose on Saturday shared pictures of him cutting meat in the kitchen.He captioned the pictures: “Governor Chef Ayodele Fayose”
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by oderemo(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
The tiles at the background were meant for serving the chickens afterwards ehnnn?
Odechukwu governor
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Mtss trash
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by MrBasketball: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abbykem:
If he cut am big, u go talk say he don chop money. Eyin aye sha. Nobody fit satisfy u
sad
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
catalanscrew:
Very soon we will see Gov Fayose on top of his wife. End time Governor

grin grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by penance(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
Shey na so dem dey hold meat
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by mrmetoo1: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm asking this question seriously, what significant thing has this man done since he became governor? Ask I've noticed is him using any means for his name to appear in the news
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by onatisi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
luv2talk:
Now, Watch Nairaland resident wailers praise this so called Thugnor as man of the people, but will tag buhari as photocratic president. Awon Weyrey >sad
>sad
>sad
undecided undecided
so u can't see that majority of those lambasting fayose on this thread are core staunch pdp supporters,abi? Pdp supporters aren't stupid and dumb to be following politicians blindly unlike apc supporters' here who will even follow the dullard instruction to them to jump into a burning furnace once they hear change. This picture of fayose is highly unbefitting for a person of his status. He should start facing the issue of governance squarely and stop been a paparazzi governor like the governor of Lagos state
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by October1960: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well said!

muh4eva:
Is this governance or what... This only happens in NIGERIA... They'd live the bad roads, dilapidated school buildings, buying 'booly and epa', eating guguru, and all soughts and people would still praise them. Meanwhile their kids fly 1st class and other people kids find it hard to feed talkless of going to school. The irony of it is those kids or children that attends those schools would come here on NL and say "FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL" Vector said in one of his track that if you say that, it means "YOUR FATHER IS A FAILURE"
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by onatisi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Freeman50:
Must he showcase everything on media?
don't mind the guy. Soon he will start feeling the heat too
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
I find it hard to believe ekiti has the highest # of graduates in d country, as it's often claimed. If this is true, to have a tout as a governor must be a terrible curse indeed.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by symbianDON(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
omenka:
Watch the sore losers and repugnant lunatics hail this as another giant stride from the rogue. Were this coming from APC, we are as sure as hell what they would have said- it doesn't matter if it's pics of the president or any of his ministers performing official duties.

From eating in a buka to buying pepper in the market, to stealing the role of FRSC officials, to playing ludo, these are but all Fayose has done since taking over the reigns of leadership in Ekiti. The most surprising part of this is that he has no shame whatsoever- despite his abysmal performance as a governor, he still has the presence of heart to call the president an underachiever! I wonder when the people of Ekiti would start demanding what he's been doing with their state resources. Are they under a spell or something??

At this rate, Very soon, we'd see pics of the thug doing the damn thing in his bedroom- it's just a matter of time.
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i wish fayose could see this post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by samento: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2015
This man is making a caricature of Ekiti people, but Fayemi did not behave like this now, am not surprise though, if a man takes pleasure in beating his wife always then he must be prepared to be in the kitchen.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
op you can lie. boiled meat in the market? grin grin grin grin grin grin can you see the the wall of the house you called market? well designed. photo just go viral and you guys tag it a title grin grin grin grin grin grin nairaland making money as we click grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by stankezzy: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
I so much love this man, he is down to earth , even as Governor he still cooks , unlike that apc ..... that is touring the world , ajala the traveler.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by SURElee(f): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
Why do I have a feeling he has counted every piece of meat and ponmo. 2mrw we'll see Fayose peeling yam or buying pampers for the aged ......Smh

Ekiti kete pple, enjoy ur guv'nor.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by JoeCutie(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2015
At his age he still eats that kinda meat? embarassed

Who sits like that in the Kitchen to cut ordinary meat? Chef indeed. undecided

I can't even figure which one is his head and his face. Nawao. angry

As he dey look those meat with renewed vigour and keenness, I have this very strange feeling that he's counted them to know how many pieces they are. This man go dey count meat o. shocked cheesy
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by onatisi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
stankezzy:
I so much love this man, he is down to earth , even as Governor he still cooks , unlike that apc ..... that is touring the world , ajala the traveler.
so the lesson you learnt from this picture is that fayose likes to cook,abi? Well done ,

Oya clap for urself
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by IamThrive(m): 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Will his N18000 (minimum wage) remain after cutting the meat(kpomo) into pieces for a meal?

In the voice of Zebrudaya*** God please guide him pro-pro-lly.

grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by ayinde2ade(m): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by dapraiz(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
see the chopping board sef grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nickymezor(f): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wat a news! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic) / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.