Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen (52243 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG / EFCC To Invite Feyisetan Fayose, Wife Of Fayose / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by rbjay: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oh common sense is fast evading this self alluding egocentric governor. I believe he thinks everybody in Nigeria is from Ekiti who needs to be shown his photos buying chewing gum and TomTom from iya grace. Sometimes ago they said one is too busy he doesn't relate with them now they have the crazy alinco in charge fast overtaking Ali baba in comedy.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by EreluY(f): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2015
I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE OF EKITI STATE WHICH WAS ONCE RENOWN FOR ITS INTELLECTUALISM BUT NOW GOVERNED BY HIGH LEVEL MEDIOCRITY.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by baby124: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]Mrs Feyisetan Fayose were are you for God sake? You allow Governor Ayo Fayose to go to the market to buy cooking ingredient and then come home to the kitchen to cut meat to cook pot of soup for you to eat.[/size]
So? What is there in him cooking? In my sisi days, I could not have a boyfriend that can't cook talk less of husband. Who wants to die in the kitchen. Even my late papa de cook wella. So small boy like you de carry shoulder hang for air that you too much to cook
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by onatisi(m): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2015
I am sure the next picture we will see will be fayose washing his pants or sleeping on his bed. I wont be surprised though if some ppl come out to say that is a sign of good governance
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Ryda(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2015
Meaning? angry
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by cultureman(m): 2:32am On Nov 29, 2015
dats humility. ryt on ma governor its not a taboo to assist ur wife. let others learn from u
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by bangiszz(m): 3:45am On Nov 29, 2015
and so??

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by awoluyi(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2015
I stopped worrying myself about the way Fayose conducts himself the very day I learnt he (Fayose) was once a danfo driver. My concern now is about his failure and inability to improve on the state economy. Records have shown that the state IGR in 2014 was N3.4 billinion and with a monthly overhead of about N2.4 billinion Ekiti can not sustain itself for a month. By the time crude oil price drops to $15 per barrel and almost nothing to the state from federation accounts, the Ekitis will realise how wrong and uninteligent the decision they made at pools on 14 June 2014. It's very obvious that Fayose will leave Ekiti state poorer than he met it!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by arresa: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2015
awoluyi:
I stopped worrying myself about the way Fayose conducts himself the very day I learnt he (Fayose) was once a danfo driver. My concern now is about his failure and inability to improve on the state economy. Records have shown that the state IGR in 2014 was N3.4 billinion and with a monthly overhead of about N2.4 billinion Ekiti can not sustain itself for a month. By the time crude oil price drops to $15 per barrel and almost nothing to the state from federation accounts, the Ekitis will realise how wrong and uninteligent the decision they made at pools on 14 June 2014. It's very obvious that Fayose will leave Ekiti state poorer than he met it!

Though the man is a clown and a very unproductive loser, but he's smart con man. The fact that he can not perform beyond his state's financial realities and his inability and capacity to improve the state's financial or initiate even the smallest project is not news or any kind of surprise to him and the only way to hide this fact is daily and sustained distractions and theatrics to fool his people and get their eyes off the ball.

The man is basically replacing performance, project deliveries and development with deceptive, basic affinity and disingenuous people's man charade.

For now, riding okada, bukaside fufu grubbing, photo ops with pepper seller and corny meat cutting on dirty and disgusting cutting board is working, but redemption time is around the corner when people's questions and grievance about lack of development and improvements in their lives comes knocking at re-election time..

Funny enough, Fayemi that Ekiti people pushed to the side, built a 300 bed hospital, roads, water works, stadium, new state house of assembly, state house and the only social security for old folks in Nigeria and so on...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Aguntasolo1: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2015
A thug with no iota of shame.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by philips70(m): 6:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Firefire:
angry Ayodele Fayose is fast becoming a nuisance with all the useless pictorial caricature. undecided

Show him and the PDP this picture just maybe they will realize it's over.

While one is tweeting giant strides the other daily tweet pictures of buying boli and cutting of kponmo.
How long will it take you guys before you accept the PDP has lost it totally?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by glossy6(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2015
.....foolstop
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by glossy6(f): 6:53am On Nov 29, 2015
@op. Does it mean that ele eran could not cut the meat in the market or did he buy a whole cow?

Mcthewwww. My hubby washes beans for moi moi and nobody showed his photo here.

awon weere ghan
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Bofemsky(f): 7:03am On Nov 29, 2015
dustmalik:
What on earth does this even mean?
E tire me o!
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2015
See the dirty chopping board, am sure the meat is infected hope he's not going to feed the civil servants with that meat
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Reference(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2015
Little wonder Nlgeria is in such a mess. My obligations are no where near his but where do I have the time for such things. Said it many times. Nigerians are just lazy.
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Akuamia247: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2015
May u live long, Gov Ayo Fayoshe
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by wawaboy1(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2015
THIS MAN LIKE KPOMO DIE
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Fourwinds: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Bugatie:

He's cutting Buhari, Tinubu and the whole APC to pieces !
hmmmmm...my vote will make the general weep in 2015.... What a pity
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by dotcomnamename: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2015
[size=15pt]I wonder what the meaning of governance is. Someone will wake up as a governor and all he can think of is to carry the entire media about, going to market to buy roasted corn, plantain, go to food canteen and telecast all those nonsense that a primary 6 drop out can do with easy with less thinking. A state with no standing source of IGR, no development, no nothing, and some people are still supporting. Hahahah. I pity the future of Ekiti. This is 4 good years of set back.

If no one advises this man, Fayose., he is likely to go naked on the streets and run mad because of Buhari. He must have blamed Buhari for the Kpomo and blunt knife.[/size]
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by ipreach: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
All making front page
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by Ekaka1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
henchamb:
Warris this sad
Soon we Wil see
Fayose fucking olisa metuh
He's already doing your clueless Daura dementia suffering Dullard from behind
Re: Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am sure fayose is a memeber here. Governor we want to see a picture of you and madam in bed very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Church Of Satan Replies Fani-kayode's Accusation Of Osinbajo / Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.