Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72638 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
how many have u dated before? Or ur own hypothesis is based on dem say....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by menix(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Poor personal hygiene YES!!!

Nwanyi bu Ebeano..

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ademi87(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
Iyelinkonomilo:
Yoruba and dirty is like 5 and 6
nd wat will you call hausa pple? 1 nd 1
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by AfroKnight: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2015
She crossed the 30 mark, then 35, 40 now 50 and this is the reason no man has been willing to marry her? Really?

Or is it only Yoruba boys that have wooed her?

Madam if you needed a reason to justify your status you could have come up with something credible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nemesis99(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2015
DrChukzy:
Pathetic Lubbish...Yorubas
na yur type dey be gateman for Yoruba man house and na still yur typebdey go the lubbish yorubas house go rub. Mofo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by godwin120alex: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bad hygein mmmm it cld be true oooo

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
But na only yoruba boy u go marry? undecided wetin happen to other tribes? Abeg u no get excuse for still being single jor. Just pray to God for the right man.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dastroud(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
shoroniyen!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by fart: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
Don't marry Igbo or Hausa boys either. They are dirty, loud and lazy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by emzila(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2015
SHE CAN ALSO GO ON AND ADVICE THE GULLIBLE TO REMAIN SINGLE AT 50. NONSENSE. SINCE YORUBA MEN ARE ALL SHE CLAIM, DO THEY ALSO PREVENT HER FROM GETTING HERSELF A HUSBAND FROM OTHER TRIBES?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition
You sense of reasoning is very low.

You didn't have this second thought of... Does her life depend on Yoruba men to marry? Can't she go and marry other tribes? She's just looking for lame excuses to say rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by sammysammy111(m): 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
Generalkorex:
Passing by.
dedicate this to all nairalander
verdy
lukaku
suarez
Neymar
and messi
am pround of you guys.
in other news
Is buhari back frm malta?
Buhari left Malta for guiness dis night from der he will check on Alomo , Pepsi and other soft drinks

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
lastpage:

That is why she is waiting for one "IPAD" from Baifruad to come and marry her.

Please dont disappoint her, Biiko'nu!

Lastpage!

BTW: Food don done for Biafruad mo.rons, ......make una gather come spew una ANGER, HATRED and BITTERNESS!
Awon omo'ale

Wailer! Which one are you among the attributes she mentioned? Are you abusive? A wife beater or Dirty? Oh...i guess all of the above cos i can percieve the smell of your dirty unwashed 2 weeks boxers from here! embarassed embarassed

Anumpama nwuru anwu!

grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Let her go and marry one chika or chukwu, let them use her do blood money

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition
Foól

I guess many yoruba boy's dıck have screwed your miserable life up.
Pkele

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2015
AfroKnight:
She crossed the 30 mark, then 35, 40 now 50 and this is the reason no man has been willing to marry her? Really?

Or is it only Yoruba boys that have wooed her?

Madam if you needed a reason to justify your status you could have come up with something credible.
That lady is very senseless human being. In fact she will remain single for life.

Lame excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DrChukzy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Nemesis99:
na yur type dey be gateman for Yoruba man house and na still yur typebdey go the lubbish yorubas house go rub. Mofo
Rub? Eeeyah,,,what a Pathetic Lubbish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Tijay90(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2015
Firstly, how're these traits exclusive to yoruba "men"?...& then, are yoruba boys the only ones available for marriage?...IMO,you are not married because no one in his(or her) right senses would marry you...your mental issues are beyond human tolerance...Pls do come back when you re 70 to tell us abt them Ibo boys(heard/read u're biafran now)... till then,happy "singled" life... cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
Ashewo, how did you know? I am sure you've dated and fúcked 98% of them.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tonychristopher: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2015
Topeakintola:

grin grin grin grin

Very funny bro

Are you married?

Is your wife beautiful?

Is she proud of you?

It will be so interesting to see your pic

My dear ..beauty is in the eyes of beholder and I don't think it will be a good thing to go out of my tribe to marry ..Igbo has beautiful daughters

But this woman shouldn't wash her tribes dirty linen in public

It means she lack respect and training

But they said Yoruba has respect

So who is telling lies

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Greenbullet(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
Iyelinkonomilo:
Yoruba and dirty is like 5 and 6
did full stop is the size of or brain (.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Greenbullet(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Ashewo, how did you know? I am sure you've dated and fúcked 98% of them.
onto no yen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by domopps(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Even if someone is sick can't still talk down like on his or her tribe!

Won't be surprise if she comes back sreaming her twitter account was hacked......

Cheeeeeers
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Greenbullet(m): 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
lawanson44:

Wailer! Which one are you among the attributes she mentioned? Are you abusive? A wife beater or Dirty? Oh...i guess all of the above cos i can percieve the smell of your dirty unwashed 2 weeks boxers from here! embarassed embarassed

Anumpama nwuru anwu!

grin grin grin
ogbeni pls we offer free brain dwnld at WWW.opolopoopolo.com. I think u should try u tribalistic bigot

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Greenbullet(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
menix:
Poor personal hygiene YES!!!
Nwanyi bu Ebeano..
iyalaya iya re

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by badonkadonk: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Walks into thread... Checks the details.. Sees she is from ibadan..

See her bleached skin sef..

Thinking rationally if she says yoruba boys are dirty and all dat.. It is safe to say that her dada is also dirty and a gold digger cos after all he is yoruba as well...

Just saying...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by pauledeki(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
she is right, madam let's meet and plan our union.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
agadez007:
When Igbos tell 'em that they lack personal hygiene they thinks its an Insult,this Yoloba woman has vindicated Ndigbo

Yorubas,learn to keep Clean
from a concerned igbo boy
Ndi ara

Dolt flatty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Toosure70: 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Politician! Stop looking for power anyhow. This is what you get when you use children destiny to get political power.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by chimoskyg(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Exactly coming from some1 who know them in and out. Niggas wearing 1 boxer for a week

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greenbullet:
onto no yen
Wetin this mumu dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by menix(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Greenbullet:
iyalaya iya re

Ara gba mama gi..

Mbe raa mama gii..

Mama gi Ozu Mbe..

Nna gi bu Ozu Awo..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans / Elsie Okpocha Asks Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Questions Over Busola Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.