Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72615 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by onatisi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
Who will marry sef with this her pancaked face undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by siegfried99(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Take this mentally unstable woman serious at your own peril grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by MrBasketball: 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Toosure70:
Politician! Stop looking for power anyhow. This is what you get when you use children destiny to get political power.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Panzerfaust(m): 11:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
rawpadgin:
this trend go spark controversy oooo
Spark plug ni.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lastpage: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
agadez007:
When Igbos tell 'em that they lack personal hygiene they thinks its an Insult,this Yoloba woman has vindicated Ndigbo

Yorubas,learn to keep Clean
from a concerned igbo boy

Dont make me laugh!

So, it takes this wretched 50yr old, single, 'expired' menopausal old cargo, to VINDICATE you Mor.ons from the South East? shocked shocked shocked

You BIAFRAUDS have really stooped very low!
undecided

Issokay o, you are really vindicated!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by onatisi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
She and cossy should be friends
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
Then she will never get married,F00L
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
it is very true o.......most of them are seriously dirtt

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
SailorXY:
See your crayon face. For your mind now you tight grin
No vex tongue
Jobless fòol
Chronic sex starved goat
Must you open to check the picture of every (f) commenter eg (IamBae)
Get a life dolt angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Prymestrr(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
djnonny:
lol i hail dem yorubas gbotigbo
Lol... Trust those #YBoys, they can do n undo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2015
Omo ale rada rada

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
siegfried99:
Take this mentally unstable woman serious at your own peril grin grin
grin

WICKED grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Adesiji77: 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
Smh angry

#Stereotypes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Mykelpato(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
grin ugly looking attention seeking olosho with four children from four fathers.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lastpage: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
somadinho10:
Let me call Barcanista to give us detailed analysis on why he thinks this woman is mad.......that igbo boy...somadina

Sure, he must have one silly, long Epistle to spew ....on this one also! grin grin grin

Between this Old Cargo and Barcanista, who crase pass?

Your guess is as good as mine. undecided undecided wink

Orishirishi, end time madness! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
SPDAZZY:
True, 98% of you a boys are cheats and liars
I guess you're talking from experience...

So many Yoruba boy's dıck have messed your miserable life up.
Sorry o grin

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyone who takes Kemi Olunloyo seriously needs to be certified.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by onatisi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 28, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v
the question one should ask the hag is why is she thinking of marrying a Yoruba boy instead of a Yoruba man at her age? She is over 50 and still seriously searching for boys to satisfy her!!! She go soon dey beg for sex
This woman seems to be sex starved and seems to be only after male prostitutes. No wonder her faced is all cooked up in pancakes

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition
don't come here and spill ur frustration,just because a yoruba guy has busted ur smelly ass,we don't marry bi*tches like u we only test run them

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Khez: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tuna4servi(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
She must be a lesbian, she's just looking for silly excuses.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by EreluY(f): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2015
KARMA IN ACTION.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by tuna4servi(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2015
Abi she no get ori Oko
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by InMyOpinion(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
confamgist237:
The [size=15pt]50 year old controversial daughter...[/size]

..mmm some credential....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lastpage: 12:00am On Nov 29, 2015
lawanson44:

Wailer! Which one are you among the attributes she mentioned? Are you abusive? A wife beater or Dirty? Oh...i guess all of the above cos i can percieve the smell of your dirty unwashed 2 weeks boxers from here! embarassed embarassed

Anumpama nwuru anwu!

grin grin grin

If a mad man says you are sane...... does it not worry you that it takes a mad man to confirm your (in)sanity? grin grin

I am just laughing at the level of stewpidity of these 'things' emanating from the South East!

Well, go and marry her ...or is it just her foolish talk you'all are interested in?

Flat-headed, brainless animals from Biafra! grin grin

Koni Bee'shuo fun gbogbo irandiran yin
. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2015
She shouldn't judge all yoruba men based on her dad undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Abba999(f): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2015
YoruBAD grin

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by agadez007(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2015
lastpage:

Dont make me laugh!

So, it takes this wretched 50yr old, single, 'expired' menopausal old cargo, to VINDICATE you Mor.ons from the South East? shocked shocked shocked

You BIAFRAUDS have really stooped very low!
undecided

Issokay o, you are really vindicated!
grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Its an open secret that you yorubas and Filth are like 5 and 6
Kemi,keep saying the truth maybe one day your people will change

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
Her case is more than serious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by agadez007(m): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:
Ndi ara
Dolt flatty
Have you had your bath this week?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.