Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... (72613 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / Maheeda Tells Ladies To Stop Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Generalkorex(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2015
sammysammy111:

Buhari left Malta for guiness dis night from der he will check on Alomo , Pepsi and other soft drinks
when he wan go henessy vodka and the likes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2015
c dis mumu bi.tch, who go marry old cargo... well since your papa na yoruba boy, he must be among the peeps u mentioned, and am sure e didnt marry your mum wen she was 50
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ibietela2(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha people like Passingshot egift and Omenka

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lifestyle1(m): 12:12am On Nov 29, 2015
Proudly Yoruba. cool

tongue

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Heymus(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Mentally derailed woman, you need to see her displaying her stupidity on facebook she opposes all tribes so i dont bloody care
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Amack(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2015
confamgist237:
The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v
. The truth they said is bitter.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by siegfried99(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2015
bulldoza:

grin

WICKED grin

It's the truth, even her family members despise her cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by stywol: 12:22am On Nov 29, 2015
If yoruba boys are cheaters et.c,why hasn't she married to an Igbo or Hausa guy. D truth is that she has useless herself before yoruba guys, now trying to put waywardness on other ppl. If she has true attributes of a house material,she wud have been hooked up buy a fulani, hausa, igbo or even a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Ryda(m): 12:24am On Nov 29, 2015
Use_less daughter of a nonesenz fada angry
nd her moda married a yoruba man...no point abeq
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dododawa1: 12:26am On Nov 29, 2015
Anywhere his daddy is now, will be regretting have her,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dododawa1: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
Lesson for all politician stealing TAX PAYER to train their children, see d end of one of them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by dododawa1: 12:28am On Nov 29, 2015
dododawa1:
Lesson for all politician stealing TAX PAYER to train their children, see d end of one of them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by funkybully(f): 12:29am On Nov 29, 2015
She just confirmed the truth we have been talking since. An average yolobad man is adulterous in nature. No wonder rape case is high in sw. Dirtiness is like their culture.

I once had a yoloba room mate during nysc. We were eating and he was pressed, dude left food to go toilet and used bare hand to wash his anus even though I kept toilet tissue in the toilet. By the time dude was back, smell of poo occupied the whole room, as he wanted to dip hand and continue eating eba and egusi with me, I asked if he didn't wipe, he was like " ahh! Emi ke? I use water ni . " oboyy, I wanted to vomit, I quickly took my meat and left the food for him. Since that day, I started eating alone and formed habit of washing hand with soap after shaking any yoloba guy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2015
Let me register my presence on this thread even though am late.

grin See them, cussing out their sister Kemi for telling them the truth.
Truth is bitter sha cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2015
funkybully:
She just confirmed the truth we have been talking since. An average yolobad man is adulterous in nature. No wonder rape case is high in sw. Dirtiness is like their culture.

I once had a yoloba room mate during nysc. We were eating and he was pressed, dude left food to go toilet and used bare hand to wash his anus even though I kept toilet tissue in the toilet. By the time dude was back, smell of poo occupied the whole room, as he wanted to dip hand and continue eating eba and egusi with me, I asked if he didn't wipe, he was like " ahh! Emi ke? I use water ni . " oboyy, I wanted to vomit, I quickly took my meat and left the food for him. Since that day, I started eating alone and formed habit of washing hand with soap after shaking any yoloba guy.

1.Its now obvious you are a guy.

2.Kindly post the stats for rape cases.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Dbisector(m): 12:38am On Nov 29, 2015
Continue your single life marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nemesis99(m): 12:44am On Nov 29, 2015
DrChukzy:

Rub? Eeeyah,,,what a Pathetic Lubbish
mumu like u u think sey I no go knw difference BTW Rob and rub? Na same way wey u take type rubbish as lubbish me sef join u type Rob as rub na. Abi u sabi English pass my auto correct? U are just too dumb to knw sey na mimick. I pity yur gen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Spybradd: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2015
who wanna spend her life with touts and agberos? grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by calcal: 12:46am On Nov 29, 2015
very unfortunate that you didn't marry the BOY. now see yourself at 50 crying.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Trustworthiness: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2015
prettysolid:
Since I have been saying it,it was assumed I was only being tribalistic. Now we've heard from the horses mouth.
If u also want to know what their women are like, this same woman is a good example ,just read the reply of her brothers to this her statement, then ull get more insight of what their women are like.

They r opening their yansh and I am just here to confirm what I already know and even see if there is a new addition

I think the question you should have asked is: If yoruba boy are what she said they are and her father, a yoruba man, that married her mother, was he the same like what she described yoruba boys to be?

Moreover, if yoruba boys are not good, why as any other tribe of the country or any other men from any part of the world haven't asked her hand in marriage from her parents?

When women have wasted their useful youthful life away, partying around, looking for rich man to marry, they become very desperate. In the process of desperation, they fall into the hands of wrong person. Thereafter, tagging all men as evil.

And there is something that is certain. You can only get the type of person you are. It only means she must also be a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by sleek82(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Samneer:
I know this woman in Ibadan,
She is a smello herself

Probably thesame reason she was deported from the States
she is a drug addict and she behaves like a psycho

never mind Kemi, the Association of Yoruba women disowned you a long time ago.

No one is going to marry you, even from other tribe. There was a time she was obsessed with an Alhaji from the NE; that one never really cared.
Kemi, you need to get yourself to Rehab ASAP.
i also saw one of her episodes of madness on facebook one day claiming shes a god

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ibiyemi93: 1:25am On Nov 29, 2015
undecided[quote author=confamgist237 post=40501744]The 50 year old controversial daughter of ex Oyo state governor, gave reasons why ladies should never marry Yoruba boys...Hmmmn.. undecided undecided

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/670629519603212288?p=v[/quote

Sure her Dad posses these qualities too.
And if it happens that her kid's dad is a yoruba then.. the kids are too
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Chekyjustice(m): 1:31am On Nov 29, 2015
johnnycrew:
don't come here and spill ur frustration,just because a yoruba guy has busted ur smelly ass,we don't marry bi*tches like u we only test run them

LOL. All these nairaland tribalists, you never cease to amaze me. As far as I know, this tribal war and insults mainly exist with the poor. The big guns and elites of Igbo and yorubas intermarry everyday. When I read all your comments on issues like this, I just shake my head. Seriously, you guys are funny and amazing in a stupid way. #peace

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by proudlyafrican1: 1:32am On Nov 29, 2015
I heard about this information some 25 yrs ago,but yoruba boys should change na haba!

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Generalkorex:
Passing by. dedicate this to all nairalander verdy lukaku suarez Neymar and messi am pround of you guys. in other news Is buhari back frm malta?
No sir he still dey Guinness
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by lebete3000: 1:37am On Nov 29, 2015
Iyelinkonomilo:
Yoruba and dirty is like 5 and 6

It's so funny igbo boys dey say we dirty when SE have one of the dirtiest state in d country e.g Abia. Go sabon gari for Kano and see how un-inhabitable d place is. From d start of Sabon-gari to d end is filled with dirts and stinking gutters and igbos staying there are very much okay with it cos it's not dr city...very dirty-stinking chest-beating tribe!!! ewww!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 29, 2015
libertyfather:
She will never get married even in her next life....werey
Take it easy bros, truth always bitter.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 29, 2015
lastpage:

Both of you (This "Yoruba" lady and Prettyfoolish), have something in common: CONFIRMED FAILURE!

No wonder she is still single at 50yrs OLD................ waiting for a foolish "flat.headed Nnyamirin" to marry her! grin grin

Who "seriously" takes what a wasted 50yr old Agadi-Nnwanyi says about marriage....... if not Muppets with an agenda?
shocked shocked

The "old cargo" is already suffering from menopause! grin grin grin

Yeye dey smell.

Lastpage!
What's your point here? you reason like her and still judge her

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by October1960: 1:53am On Nov 29, 2015
Tribalism generalization.

I wonder the ethnicity of her baby daddies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by Donnyboy(m): 2:17am On Nov 29, 2015
mehn she is old... she has to go back to villa and start being grandma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Tells Ladies -never Marry Yoruba Boys,they Are Cheaters,abusive... by ngmgeek(m): 2:21am On Nov 29, 2015
When is it a crime for someone to speak her mind? There's freedom of speech. Leave her alone I beg una! Crazy world! We rejoice only when people are praising us wink

But Kemi ... There's God O!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes From Prison: "I Am Really Suffering In Prison" (Photo) / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures / Deportation Of Koffi Olomide From Kenya: Nigerians Blasted By Kenyans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.