Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) (3425 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB / Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bosedekemi(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
Picture of Nnamdi Kanu carrying a baby. He seems to be telling the baby 'I am fighting for you' cool

Nice one

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bmxshop: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
At first glance i thought u said crying like a baby.

9 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bosedekemi(f): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by DrChukzy(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
Pathetic Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Babatundetinubu: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2015
bmxshop:

That's exactly what the terrorist is doing in his DSS cell at the moment..... grin

14 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
End time baby
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bmxshop: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
bosedekemi:

If u like me tell me, in Mr Ibu's voice.
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Nature8(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wonderful man.. Nwa Chineke cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by captainflash(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
O.p am sure u dnt have work to do..
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by jaykaylegend(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
The baby looking like

I SEND YOU??

5 Likes

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Kyase(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Op you mean in jail? Just asking
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by truthonmission: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no love greater than for a man to forget all the pleasure of this world and choose to suffer for his people. Moses left the comfort of being a prince in pharaoh's house and choose to suffer for the freedom of his people. Same goes to KANU.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by KOBOJO: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Foolishness is when Yorubas decide to take panadol extra and optalidone for igbos headache.. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by LoveMachine(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2015
Get off his Deezy. The level of meat gobbling is disgusting. You guys are sycophants of the highest level. Out here making us look bad.
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bosedekemi(f): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2015
sad
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by likila: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2015
KOBOJO:
Foolishness is when Yorubas decide to take panadol extra and optalidone for igbos headache.. grin

taking another man medicine is drug abuse
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by islandmoon: 3:52am On Nov 29, 2015
attempt to gain sympathy

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bidexmat(m): 5:33am On Nov 29, 2015
The pishure is too salty! Na cabin I see everywhere
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Akposkool(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2015
That mudafucker
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Pheals(f): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2015
U better pity your ipob brothers as U they pity the baby.... it ain't funny
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Armaggedon: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2015
Babatundetinubu:

That's exactly what the terrorist is doing in his DSS cell at the moment..... grin
he is no longer enjoying in London while gullible 'yeeboes' die for him abi?

U guys are as confused as the colour of a camelion grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Pheals(f): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2015
bmxshop:
was the op talking..... he was typing now

We don't talk on Nairaland, we post
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Pheals(f): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2015
truthonmission:
There is no love greater than for a man to forget all the pleasure of this world and choose to suffer for his people. Moses left the comfort of being a prince in pharaoh's house and choose to suffer for the freedom of his people. Same goes to KANU.
comparing Moses with this one.......when he fails U will knw the different between them...U thought this one can cross the red sea yeye yeye!! grin grin grin
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Ijebulogic(m): 6:23am On Nov 29, 2015
You mean this fellow will never know the taste of efo riro?
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by bosedekemi(f): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by ajbabs(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2015
bmxshop:
I tell you, that was what my brain interpreted before I clicked on the topic.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by SegunAdewole: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2015
Pheals:
comparing Moses with this one.......when he fails U will knw the different between them...U thought this one can cross the red sea yeye yeye!! grin grin grin

What's probs ma'am,you are on every ibo thread. why the obsession? just asking?
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by SegunAdewole: 10:06am On Nov 29, 2015
ajbabs:

I tell you, that was what my brain interpreted before I clicked on the topic.

It's good your likes are disappointed.
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2015
Nnamdi is the man.

Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by ajbabs(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2015
SegunAdewole:

It's good your likes are disappointed.
Wetin man go do now.
Re: Sweet Picture Of IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, with A Baby (pic) by Pheals(f): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
SegunAdewole:

What's probs ma'am,you are on every ibo thread. why the obsession? just asking?
y monitorin me.... I did not hate them

(1) (Reply)

Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf / Woman Found Dead In Her Room With 6 Million Cheque Issued By Jesus(pics) / Ondo Decide: Tolu Ogunlesi Thrash Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.