Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! (6596 Views)

Urgent Explanation To This. Guys Hop In. (pic Attached) / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / When You Get Home From Girls Night Out And You Need the D (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Erukumakanaki: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2015
What is the mystery behind Yoruba Women and Big booty Like Seriously hardly will i see 10 Yoruba Ladies and about 8 of them are Endowed on the backside embarassed Even Iya bashira and mama sikirat is not left out. . . cry

The one i saw today eh, Holy blood of zuberu!!!. . . it was just shaking like a Succulent Bag of Juicy And extra soft Meat, each step she took made one part of her booty bouce and Vibrate like 15times shocked shocked i couldn't believe i starred at this lady till she was picked up by a Keke rider! embarassed

When it comes to Big big Booty, Yoruba ladies be Topping the Chart with an unbeaten Run. . . grin

Yoruba folks get in here and explain this confusing mystery to me o embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by donjaxy(m): 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2015
Wasted booty

Na shi.t dey dere

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bro you need to visit akwa ibom st.
You go see wicked yansh grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
Bro you need to visit akwa ibom st.
You go see wicked yansh grin
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
undecided
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by izsmike: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2015
It's generally an African thing..... Not just yoruba s
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by ibrams(m): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
If u chek out Ghanaians u go know say yoruba dey learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
I'm sorry but I just have to:
"Like Seriously" is not a sentence or Statement. It's an incomplete simile. A wrongly composed figure of speech. grin
OK, bye!

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by ibrams(m): 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
Anyss:
If u chek out Ghanaians u go know say yoruba dey learn
are you a Ghanaian, cos your pics said it all....... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by ibrams(m): 12:01am On Nov 29, 2015
IamBae:
"Like Seriously" is not a sentence or Statement. It's an incomplete simile. A wrongly composed figure of speech. grin
OK, bye!
tank you jesu I thought I was the only one.......
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 29, 2015
ibrams:
are you a Ghanaian, cos your pics said it all....... grin grin

Lols. U likey?
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by housestark: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2015
But they lack breast sad
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Erukumakanaki: 2:54am On Nov 29, 2015
IamBae:

"Like Seriously" is not a sentence or Statement. It's an incomplete simile.
A wrongly composed figure of speech. grin

OK, bye!
Eyan English Teacher! I'm Nigerian and u know Nigerians and the English mixing thing grin
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 6:03am On Nov 29, 2015
Misspicy should explain better. tongue
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by ipledge10(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2015
When you smoke weed in your dream,and you becom very high when u wake up

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Akposkool(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2015
They just have booty without shapes and they are very dirty. Come and see my ibo babe ass and you will know what am saying. Very neat and rounded.

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2015
Mhenn!!
Na xo I carry one yoruba babe o, asin ehn, her yansh na D.I.E. Killer.
The yansh so big that I stopped gonking and turned the assx to bouncing castle. I just dey play ontop the thing.

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 7:28am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Missp icy should explain better. tongue
1)am not yoruba

2)am not qualified to speak on the subject

naijaboiy how can i explain better tongue

morning darling smileywink
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

1)am not yoruba

2)am not qualified to speak on the subject

naija boiy how can i explain better tongue

morning darling smileywink
You may not be yoruba but you've got a big ass tongue

How was your night?
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by IamLEGEND1: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2015
You know OP I'm really happy for you & imma letchu finish.......
but south African babes have got the best yanshes of all time.....OF ALL TIME!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

You may not be yoruba but you've got a big ass tongue

How was your night?
shocked.....no jor

was short,yours?
are you going to church?
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

shocked.....no jor

was short,yours?
are you going to church?
So you don't have? sad

No i'm not going...didn't prepare. You?
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
So you don't have? sad
No i'm not going...didn't prepare. You?
No I don't cry embarassed

time to stop going to church right...... am on a journey
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 7:47am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

No I don't cry embarassed

time to stop going to church right......
am on a journey
I know what I saw that day. cheesy so stop lying. grin

Journey to where?
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 8:04am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know what I saw that day. cheesy so stop lying. grin

Journey to where?

Journey from where I went grin
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

Journey from where I went grin
You went where? smiley
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 8:11am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

You went where? smiley
A wedding dear smileywink

so why af you refused to go to church
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

A wedding dear smileywink

so why af you refused to go to church
Okay...

When are you going to come to abuja? smiley

Errmm...I just didn't feel motivated. sad
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Okay...
When are you going to come to abuja? smiley

Errmm...I just didn't feel motivated. sad
Its under probability for now,Xmas/New year.....

cause you are not home...i get undecided
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by naijaboiy: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2015
misspicy:

Its under probability for now,Xmas/New year.....

cause you are not home...i get undecided
Lool...nobody to push me na cheesy

I want you to make that probability a possibility. sad
Re: I Need The Best Explanation To This Mystery! by misspicy(f): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...nobody to push me na cheesy

I want you to make that probability a possibility. sad
I knew it cheesy

oh that possibility dey God hand,If my people disturb me well,i'd go,God spare our lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies / BBNaija: Mercy Flashed Her Private Part, As Ike Played With Her Vibrator (Video) / Why Is This Attitude Trending Among Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.