Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) (8675 Views)

Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video / Buhari Wears Uniform With Rank Of A Field Marshal As He Commands Army(video) / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by gbadexy(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2015
I doubt nigerian army could successful conquer these terrorists judging by the video I just Watched.
I don't even doubt the alleged large missing soldiers.
These guys have rockets, RPG, and loads of high calibre guns.
Those anti aircraft guns they used mostly in that attack has very high range and you could see them firing them continuously without seeing their opponents. They were seriously decimating any living thing kilometres away and effectively too while at a safe distance and they had lots of such guns.
What we see with our soldiers are mostly rifles except the big guns mounted on apc carrier and tanks which aren't that many.
These guys seems to have endless supply of weapons.
I wonder how costly it would be to provide a third of the soldiers with very high calibre weapons also to give them superior fire power and high range advantage. It's far more effective than any bullet proof against such high calibre guns.
I wonder at the sincerity of those prosecuting the war

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by chxe: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2015
Meanwhile Ajala is in Malta taking selfie.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

And also save us from the atomic bomb you dropped grin
Mr guru... it's doesn't matter if my English was wrong, as long as my God knows my intention even before i speak/write, your opinion is trash. Save or safe, both implies protection. The former is a verb, the latter is an adj. And how does that affect my prayer? Or are you Queen's son? Because I can't phantom why my English is giving you headache. This place isn't an official setting where I will be too careful of English usage. That you carry dictionary before writing on nairaland doesn't make it a norm for everybody. Get a life and find urself a job.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by chigoizie7(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2015
AnyibestDede:
On this issue of boko haram, i blem all NIGERIANS. If we had fought this hopeless group the way we battled EBOLA, we would hv been free by now. Instead, pdp were bleming apc and apc were bleming pdp, christains were bleming muslems and the muslems were bleming christains. No body was ready to take responsibilities at the early stage, na devil go purnish those northerner leaders

Lol. APC are power hungry,they played politics with it
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by rusher14: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2015
Bayswater:
See the dead bodies of our soldier scattered all over the place. ahhhhhhhh Wahala dey o. See the amount of ammo Boko Haram took from them. The country needs a 4 year plan to take boko haram out.

You mean the two dead bodies in possibly Nigerian military regalia?

I'm a bit taken aback when I read some comments here.

Not a single engagement with their "enemies" was shown.

All they displayed were some young goons releasing rounds of ammunition and 1 or 2 rockets.

They showed 3 possibly dead bodies in a trench, 2 wearing military fatigue one civilian-looking.

They had maybe 2 truck mounted machine guns which no one was ever in doubt they had.

In the final capture, they had one of their leaders making a statement in Hausa with the backdrop of a few rounds of ammunition, perhaps a dozen guns and not much more.

That was the size of their whole image laundering.

And this is meant to provoke fear in the Nigerian citizenry?

It is quite obvious that they've been obliterated and quite overwhelmed.

I'm sorry but I'm certain they've displayed more awe-inspiring images in the past.

This was really quite weak.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2015
Compare what you see in the video to the images released by the Nigerian Army in recent times.
Bicycles, couple of dane guns, one or two dead terrorists
SMH

rusher14:

You mean the two dead bodies in possibly Nigerian military regalia?

I'm a bit taken aback when I read some comments here.

Not a single engagement with their "enemies" was shown.

All they displayed were some young goons releasing rounds of ammunition and 1 or 2 rockets.

They showed 3 possibly dead bodies in a trench, 2 wearing military fatigue one civilian-looking.

They had maybe 2 truck mounted machine guns which no one was ever in doubt they had.

In the final capture, they had one of their leaders making a statement in Hausa with the backdrop of a few rounds of ammunition, perhaps a dozen guns and not much more.

That was the size of their whole image laundering.

And this is meant to provoke fear in the Nigerian citizenry?

It is quite obvious that they've been obliterated and quite overwhelmed.

I'm sorry but I'm certain they've displayed more awe-inspiring images in the past.

This was really quite weak.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by rusher14: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2015
Lobeez:
Compare what you see in the video to the images released by the Nigerian Army in recent times.
Bicycles, couple of dane guns, one or two dead terrorists
SMH

In other words the military is losing and the zombies are winning?

What town has been said to be overrun in recent times?

What's worse, the pictures are neither dated nor locations given.

Come on now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by ubah84(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2015
ignore d wailers
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by TechRev: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2015
The two kill and humiliate unarmed civilians with impunity. They should destroy each other for the sake of humanity.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by CyberWolf: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2015
rusher14:

Come on now.
stop burying your head in the sand. The governor of Bornu said just few days ago that BH is in full control of a whole local government area. The coas told us that they've destroyed all known BH hideout.. So mr Buhari defender, tell us who is lying btw Bornu governor and COAS? Hypocrite..

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by rusher14: 11:36am On Nov 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
stop burying your head in the sand. The governor of Bornu said just few days ago that BH is in full control of a whole local government area. The coas told us that they've destroyed all known BH hideout.. So mr Buhari defender, tell us who is lying btw Bornu governor and COAS? Hypocrite..

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/27/borno-nigerian-troops-have-liberated-19-lgs-from-boko-haram-lawan/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/only-one-lga-now-in-boko-haram-territory-says-borno-speaker/

Nineteen local governments are now in control of the military. And the people are gradually returning to their homes in the affected areas. Military is very serious in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency. We never experienced the kind of commitment from military before.
“They have driven the Boko Haram to the bush. I am sure the military is equal to the task and will meet the time line of December 2015 to rout the insurgents by December. The Chief of Army Staff is leading the military.
“Various local governments captured by Boko Haram have been recaptured with the federal troops stationed there as they proceed to other local governments. So, now only Abadam local government is not liberated. I am sure they are going to liberate every local government in the state.”
He urged the people of the area to continue to support the military to”find an end to this madness and unislamic act. Because Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states have suffered so much due to this security challenge in the last six years. Now, we are gradually getting relative peace. So, I advise the people in all these areas to support the military.”

http://thenewstelegraph.com/2015/11/28/boko-haram-controls-only-one-local-government-borno-speaker/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by elopee3000(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2015
guy1234:

Nice observation . After your post I decided to watch d video. This is the height of propaganda, during all their sprayin of bullets, they never showed their enemy position, no return fire, nothing to show they were in battle. It was more like a show onus le flexing. At the end in the night, hours after the show of muscle, they showed just like 3 bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers.

Someone up there mentioned bodies of Nigerian soldiers littering the ground. Pls fear God, opposition is not outright lying. All those blaming d FG up there, this is just pure hatred from you, and it paints u as a purely illogical and selfish person. And that's d picture of the average Nigerian, a very stupid person.

It's called war for a reason, and they are called terrorist for a reason, Dasuki is being tried for a reason. Those ppl got some capabilities, but I know they are not as strong as before. December might not be a realistic target to wipe them off, we might not even be able to totally eradicate them, because of the type of strategy they use, hit and run. But we just need to avoid spreading propaganda.

Don't help the terrorists.
u be complete mumu inshort onuku u think this is movie where d director will shout action and u will start shooting ?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by CyberWolf: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2015
rusher14:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/27/borno-nigerian-troops-have-liberated-19-lgs-from-boko-haram-lawan/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/only-one-lga-now-in-boko-haram-territory-says-borno-speaker/

Nineteen local governments are now in control of the military. And the people are gradually returning to their homes in the affected areas. Military is very serious in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency. We never experienced the kind of commitment from military before.
“They have driven the Boko Haram to the bush. I am sure the military is equal to the task and will meet the time line of December 2015 to rout the insurgents by December. The Chief of Army Staff is leading the military.
“Various local governments captured by Boko Haram have been recaptured with the federal troops stationed there as they proceed to other local governments. So, now only Abadam local government is not liberated. I am sure they are going to liberate every local government in the state.”
He urged the people of the area to continue to support the military to”find an end to this madness and unislamic act. Because Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states have suffered so much due to this security challenge in the last six years. Now, we are gradually getting relative peace. So, I advise the people in all these areas to support the military.”

http://thenewstelegraph.com/2015/11/28/boko-haram-controls-only-one-local-government-borno-speaker/
but the army said that they've destroyed all known BH hideout, so the remaining one LGA is not known to the army? Instead of you to acknowledge that the BH are still waxing stronger despite the effort of the military and all hands must be on de
rusher14:

Come on now.
stop burying your head in the sand. The governor of Bornu said just few days ago that BH is in full control of a whole local government area. The coas told us that they've destroyed all known BH hideout.. So mr Buhari defender, tell us who is lying btw Bornu governor and COAS? Hypocrite..ck to decimate then, you are here shouting it's a propaganda. Do you know the projected range of those rockets they are lunching and where they might target in the future?
If BH can fabricate and develop rockets despite the heat against them, then it's a matter of time before they attack maiduguri with those rockets. BH strength and skills are getting stronger, that's what we must acknowledge first before we begin to find a solution to it. You only find a solution to a problem that you acknowledge that it exists.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by rusher14: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
but the army said that they've destroyed all known BH hideout, so the remaining one LGA is not known to the army? Instead of you to acknowledge that the BH are still waxing stronger despite the effort of the military and all hands must be on destop burying your head in the sand. The governor of Bornu said just few days ago that BH is in full control of a whole local government area. The coas told us that they've destroyed all known BH hideout.. So mr Buhari defender, tell us who is lying btw Bornu governor and COAS? Hypocrite..ck to decimate then, you are here shouting it's a propaganda. Do you know the projected range of those rockets they are lunching and where they might target in the future?
If BH can fabricate and develop rockets despite the heat against them, then it's a matter of time before they attack maiduguri with those rockets. BH strength and skills are getting stronger, that's what we must acknowledge first before we begin to find a solution to it. You only find a solution to a problem that you acknowledge that it exists.

How can you honestly sit in your room, wherever it is, and make deductions whilst people on ground make pronouncements no one has debunked?

One local government is left for this fight to be over.

I gave you quotes, links and extracts while you have given conjecture and personal opinion.

Come on now, you've called me Buhari’s defender which really isn't a bad thing when one considers the strength with which you are defending Boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
No one denies the fact that there has been increased military offensive against the insurgents, in fact this has been the case weeks before the election and almost all the captured territories were recaptured. However you must understand that the insurgents too have changed tactics just like the military is doing.
I have learnt not to dismiss these propaganda videos or pictures. The last time pictures of a rocket making factory was released, folks like you were backing the military when it said the pictures were fake but in less than three weeks, the same military claimed to have destroyed the same factory they claimed never existed. In fact the pictures released by the military bore the same resemblance as the pictures earlier released by BH.
If anything, the recent video should clearly show you that these guys have the capability to run amok within our territory unchallenged.
You can keep on doubting if you want to

rusher14:

Come on now.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by CyberWolf: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
rusher14:

How can you honestly sit in your room, wherever it is, and make deductions whilst people on ground make pronouncements no one has debunked?

One local government is left for this fight to be over.

I gave you quotes, links and extracts while you have given conjecture and personal opinion.

Come on now, you've called me Buhari’s defender which really isn't a bad thing when one considers the strength with which you are defending Boko Haram.
which conjectures? Is it a lie that the army said they've destroyed all know BH hideout? Is it a lie that they lunch rockets? Just point out one lie in what I've just said..
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by CyberWolf: 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lobeez:
No one denies the fact that there has been increased military offensive against the insurgents, in fact this has been the case weeks before the election and almost all the captured territories were recaptured. However you must understand that the insurgents too have changed tactics just like the military is doing.
I have learnt not to dismiss these propaganda videos or pictures. The last time pictures of a rocket making factory was released, folks like you were backing the military when it said the pictures were fake but in less than three weeks, the same military claimed to have destroyed the same factory they claimed never existed. In fact the pictures released by the military bore the same resemblance as the pictures earlier released by BH.
If anything, the recent video should clearly show you that these guys have the capability to run amok within our territory unchallenged.
You can keep on doubting if you want to

leave the hypocrites...If BH has the ability to lunch those rockets, then it's a matter of time before they start pounding maiduguri with those rockets. That's the reality and the army must act now.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by hothead(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2769637/nigerian-soldier-confirm-killing-105

After watching the video released by BH and reading the information in d link above(the quiet burial of 105soldiers)......I see the fight is getting really intense.

These guys need to GO! I wish we cld get a drone and spray them with insecticide(code it) from the skies so they all die like insects
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by maskengy: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jonathan is clueless but buhari is cluelesses. APC one chance party.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Beremx(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
After the shooting,they only killed 3soldiers? So how many rounds of shootings will they have done to kill 109soldiers?

All I see are cowards displaying their weapons.

God bless our gallant soldiers and RIP to those who died in the call of duty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
Mr guru... it's doesn't matter if my English was wrong, as long as my God knows my intention even before i speak/write, your opinion is trash. Save or safe, both implies protection. The former is a verb, the latter is an adj. And how does that affect my prayer? Or are you Queen's son? Because I can't phantom why my English is giving you headache. This place isn't an official setting where I will be too careful of English usage. That you carry dictionary before writing on nairaland doesn't make it a norm for everybody. Get a life and find urself a job.

Try to show the fruit of the efforts that your parents made in sending your sorry shitty a$$ to school grin

My one line opinion couldn't have been trash because it caused you to type out 10 lines of more crap writings.

Go suck on a tailpipe you uneducated trollop.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by pomporiking: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rubbish propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by wordcat(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Beremx:
After the shooting,they only killed 3soldiers? So how many rounds of shootings will they have done to kill 109soldiers?

All I see are cowards displaying their weapons

If they are cowards, what are people still doing at the IDP camps?

Isn't it time for the people to go back to their homes?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Try to show the fruit of the efforts that your parents made in sending your sorry shitty a$$ to school grin

My one line opinion couldn't have been trash because it caused you to type out 10 lines of more crap writings.

Go suck on a tailpipe you uneducated trollop.
trollop shocked my God! Who is/was ur English teacher? Do u know the meaning of trollop at all? Lemme help u out with google cos I don't think a broke ass like u av a dico at home that's why you are here constituting ur nuisance at the highest level. Just check below to see ur life outside. Sunwo nna omo grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by gcamara: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
guy1234:

Nice observation . After your post I decided to watch d video. This is the height of propaganda, during all their sprayin of bullets, they never showed their enemy position, no return fire, nothing to show they were in battle. It was more like a show onus le flexing. At the end in the night, hours after the show of muscle, they showed just like 3 bodies of dead Nigerian soldiers.

Someone up there mentioned bodies of Nigerian soldiers littering the ground. Pls fear God, opposition is not outright lying. All those blaming d FG up there, this is just pure hatred from you, and it paints u as a purely illogical and selfish person. And that's d picture of the average Nigerian, a very stupid person.

It's called war for a reason, and they are called terrorist for a reason, Dasuki is being tried for a reason. Those ppl got some capabilities, but I know they are not as strong as before. December might not be a realistic target to wipe them off, we might not even be able to totally eradicate them, because of the type of strategy they use, hit and run. But we just need to avoid spreading propaganda.

Don't help the terrorists.

in other words , u expect the camera man to cover the both sides for u. so u mistaken this as an action film were they director will shout action and u will be seeing the whole scene.

receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by bidexiii: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
So very sad
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by TunjiMsp: 5:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
alfred5:
End Time Religion!!

Embrace Jesus and live Peaceful!!
mad man talking
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
trollop shocked my God! Who is/was ur English teacher? Do u know the meaning of trollop at all? Lemme help u out with google cos I don't think a broke ass like u av a dico at home that's why you are here constituting ur nuisance at the highest level. Just check below to see ur life outside. Sunwo nna omo grin

Yeah trollop is a good word that fits a droopy armed troglodyte like you grin

Omo oloriburuku to nfi owo osi juwe ile babare.

Have a blessed Sunday in your slum grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
http://www.leadership.ng/news/479102/boko-haram-kills-7-villagers-abduct-girls-borno

At least seven persons were left dead in Bam village of Borno state when armed Boko Haram terrorists attacked in the early hours of Sunday and abducted unspecified, but large number of teenage girls, witnesses said.

Bam village, located in Biu local government area of Borno state is about 170km south of Maiduguri, the state capital.

Residents of the attacked village said the gunmen crept upon them at about 3.30am, while they were still fast asleep. Houses were set ablaze while many, including women and children were injured.

Mallam Ali, resident of Bam, said he and many other lucky villagers managed to flee into the neighboring Miringa town from where he spoke to journalists on phone.

“The Boko Haram terrorists came at about 3.30 in the morning. They gun shots are chanting of ‘Allahu akbar woke us up. They asked those that could not escape to gather in the center of the villager, and then they separated many of the teenage girls from married women. They set almost the whole town ablaze before leaving with the girls.

“We want the Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Buaratai, to do something fast because we have been telling the soldiers that the Boko Haram are in some of the villages not far away but the soldiers only went to Mangari village which is some few kilometers away from Buratai befoere they turned back,” Ali said.

The terrorists, had in a separate attack on Friday attacked Gajiganna village in Magumeri local government area of Borno where they reportedly killed three persons including a soldier.

Jibrin Aliyu, an operative of the Civilian-JTF had informed journalists in Maiduguri that “the attacked took place in Gajkigana at about 8pm: they killed a man, a woman and a soldier before leaving with looted food stuffs after setting most of the town on fire.

Jibrin said the attack on Gajigana was some revenge mission.

“I believe it was a revenge mission, because it was just recently that we arrested over 17 Boko Haram insurgents and handed them over to the military. We even told them that we should go after the others because we had vital information that the terrorists have been camping in Kemon and other nearby villages.

When contacted for comments, the state’s Police Public Relations Officer, Victor Isuku, said he had not gotten any signal from the District Police Officer (DPO) in charge of Biu local government even though he promised to get back to our reporter as soon as he confirmed the development
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by AlPeter: 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
CyberWolf:
which conjectures? Is it a lie that the army said they've destroyed all know BH hideout? Is it a lie that they lunch rockets? Just point out one lie in what I've just said..

Before the election BH were in control of over 21 local governments, Google is your friend, and Chad was the one liberating Nigerian villages, now a few months after they are only in control of 1 LG and you say they are increasing in strength? These people have been using Rocket Launchers since the days of Jona so that ain't news!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Yeah trollop is a good word that fits a droopy armed troglodyte like you grin

Omo oloriburuku to nfi owo osi juwe ile babare.

Have a blessed Sunday in your slum grin
It's now very obvious that ur case is beyond my power..I recommend you're transferred to YABALEFT/ARO Abeokuta to be precised... ire oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N400m Fraud: Metuh Writes DSS To Allow Dasuki To Testify As Witness / Gunmen Kidnap Senator George Sekibo’s Wife In Port Harcourt / Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.