Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (39078 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by kechywillz(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abeg ma ppl. Am not much in support of this biafra agitation,if we can be able to produce a competent Igbo leader that can represent and win election 2019 it will be ok. But if not,i still remain neutral
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by captainflash(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Cupofgold2: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
That IBB Man na Maradona O ! that is what he was known for
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
IBB KEEP SEARCHING
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Emyogalanya: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hehehe "to what end" all these guys looking to bribe biafran with just one proverbial "PRESIDENTIAL SEAT" inside asshole rock is this all about nnamdi kanu,s biafra but there were some igbo presidential candidate as at 28march 2015 why did you not vote for one of them. Well let me make a suggestion lets have a referendum then after that you can make ur choice from any proverbial fly that follows the corpse to the grave especially those ikwerre guys

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Emyogalanya: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
kechywillz:
Abeg ma ppl. Am not much in support of this biafra agitation,if we can be able to produce a competent Igbo leader that can represent and win election 2019 it will be ok. But if not,i still remain neutral
and you this will make us think ur igbo abi take your tab
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
you too go and sit down tongue

she Don go run ask those "omo ibos" weytin I mean cheesy

for the record drop making fun of Igbos you yoruba girl angry
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by arisfash(m): 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2015
I am from the north I support IBB and South East for 2019. Igbos are the ones who can revive this nation.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Emyogalanya: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I thought you said ur ready to put on ur boots and khaki and go to war if anyone ever mentions secession why not try it and see international community cheer you on

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Emyogalanya: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
captainflash:
The moment we all vote an ibpo man, nigeria economy will break down for sure, our money will be stolen, people will cry and develope heart break, grin grin Biafra will be the FCT of nigeria, our children will be using their legs has a means of transportation. grin
very well then let them go away so they wont spoil ur precious sweet country

2 Likes

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Largas:

she Don go run ask those "omo ibos" weytin I mean cheesy

for the record drop making fun of Igbos you yoruba girl angry
Tell ur fellow igbo guys to stop d act. I don't have anything against the igbos
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Adminisher: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
SirJeffry:
...because the Igbos now pose a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty abi?

Would you have said this if it was not for this Biafra saga Sir?undecided

The man is Maradona. He has insulted most Ibos but only 10% will even know. " If I find one means a lot". To be president you have to have staying power and your people some of whom are better than you have to be ready to cooperate . Finally the profit is not immediate.

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
Tell ur fellow igbo guys to stop d act. I don't have anything against the igbos

shop what act

you're jumping from one ship to another.

Is the thread about any particular igbo act?

Face IBB and leave Igbos alone.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by blaqoracle: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
SirJeffry:
...because the Igbos now pose a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty abi?

Would you have said this if it was not for this Biafra saga Sir?undecided
babagida is quietly saying that he has not seen an igboman that he can vote. remember that this man is an "evil genius"
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by EmekaBlue(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
waka shege banza..u think say we b mumu or abooki..infact gerrara here..shiiiit
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by MrEverest(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
olami100:

Biafra they couldn't initiate during jonathan administration! It just shows that igbos are bigot and tribalistic!!
Funnily enough, the gullible youth are out there fighting and getting themselves killed. Why the leaders using them are in their offices enjoying.
Nna make use of your grey matter abeg, Biafra agitation has been on for a long time, it only got out of hand when your senile president arrested Nnamdi Kanu, a freedom fighter cum activist for no reason. Mind that Biafra agitation is a revolution championed by the masses. Every Igboman from 18 years & above knows that they are in bondage in Nigeria. Nnamdi kanu only created more awareness & ignited the flame that led to the conflageration that is threatening to consume Nigeria. I am in the East & I know the sentiment in the air. for an average Igboman to close his business & come out to protest in the streets at the risk of his life should inform you how radical & passionate they are for Biafra!!

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by RickyTan: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bastard IBB tried balkanize Igboland and left our people In Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers etc in an attempt to divide Igbos.
The only thing is that his children are half Igbos anyways as Maryam na Igbo woman.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by RickyTan: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bastard IBB tried balkanize Igboland and left our people In Delta, Rivers, Cross Rivers etc in an attempt to divide Igbos.
The only thing is that his children are half Igbos anyways as Maryam na Igbo woman.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Largas:

shop what act

you're jumping from one ship to another.

Is the thread about any particular igbo act?

Face IBB and leave Igbos alone.
Who dey hold the 'igbos'?
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
Who dey hold the 'igbos'?

stay away from my mentions.

nice lips tongue
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
Largas:

stay away from my mentions.

nice lips tongue
Durhhhhhh. Gracias
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Abbykem:
Durhhhhhh. Gracias
tongue

wink
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by jossyj: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
.IBB is evil
wait o,is this the same man that snatched Bongo sikwe's wife?
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by preacherz: 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
captainflash:
The moment we all vote an ibpo man, nigeria economy will break down for sure, our money will be stolen, people will cry and develope heart break, grin grin Biafra will be the FCT of nigeria, our children will be using their legs has a means of transportation. grin

IdiocynCRAZY........low life.....a never do well
(H)as a means of Transportation??
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Adminisher: 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
blimeyVic:
The only thing I deciphered is 'Dr Orji uzor kalu, my beloved long time friend/younger brother/son/loyal partner/etc. Will be running for 2019 presidential election,please vote for him. Well, the only reason I might care is because of the person of Orji uzor Kalu. Though he didn't do much during his tenure as governor,but he sits majestically at the highest rung of standards humanity can ever set,this he bagged after the last administration in his state performed very poorly. Well come 2019 as he takes the shot at it,let's see,should he emerge,if he will set a distinctive record to be beaten by his successor again.

The man is a crook and a cultist and yes he is IBB's boy. If IBB chooses a president for Ibos it would mean that the tribe has more seriously problems than we are even seeing now.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Haryohdeji(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
hoobs:
Nigeria wunt be one by 2019...2015 is d brk up year
ODE. U still dey talk of 2015 wen ur mate don dey plan 2016
hoobs:
hoobs:
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by bidexmat(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
dapsonlou:

Paw paw leaf dey shak person?
try am nah

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by badnature: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
that will not stop us from agitating for the restoration of Biafra! shove your presidency inside your......
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by swedbase(m): 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Igbo president under one Nigeria is not an acheivement. Only under Biafra shall we prosper and achieve greater things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) / Aregbesola Hugs And Welcomes Tinubu To Osun Ahead Of APC Flag Off / APC Tweet About Linda Ikpeazu 'Pretty Female' That Set Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.