Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,464 members, 7,954,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" (39294 Views)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / Who Are The Serious Contenders In 2019 If Buhari Doesn't Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by ABEngine(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

I'm a northerner and I support the idea of compelling all political parties (or major parties) to zone 2019 presidential ticket to the south east... And if we so believe that a south easterner can not rule this country, I think then we should let them go.

The South East region has suffered a lot of marginalization and I know very well that the Northern part of this country ll not take half of what the Eastern region has endured to this moment.

An Igbo president for 2019 or Biafra I support

Igbo presidency is a trap!!! I repeat it's a trap!!!

I am not pro-Biafran today solely because our own people were not prepared for this move. South Eastern/Southern governors squandered our people's monies rather than improve upon our educational, health and industrial sectors.

I wonder who is to assume governance when Biafra succeeds and what the trend will become. Secession will come with the pulling down of existing institutions (policies & social infrastructure) in order to create a befitting one and this would take a long time to achieve but if we were ready we would have obviously made a smooth transit through strong dialogue.

Left with Igbo presidency and Biafra as an option come 2019, I would choose Biafra over that trap. People are looking forward to condemn the Igbo ethnicity forever, just the same way they condemned the Ebele administration.

Thanks for nominating us but I must ask to be left alone with some integrity to pass on to the coming generation.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
Largas:

tongue

wink
Stop flirting tongue
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by ABEngine(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Adminisher:

The man is Maradona. He has insulted most Ibos but only 10% will even know. " If I find one means a lot". To be president you have to have staying power and your people some of whom are better than you have to be ready to cooperate . Finally the profit is not immediate.

I equally see that point.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by mrobruche: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
hoobs:
Nigeria wunt be one by 2019...2015 is d brk up year

Keep quiet
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by veesion: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
@ IBB TIME UP,U GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS COUNTRY LIKE A CHASE GAME,U GUYS TAKE DECISIONS ON A ROUND TABLE AT NIGHT AN CARRY IT ALL OUT TO D LATTER THE VERY TRIBAL WAY IT SUITS UR POCKETS AND DAT OF UR COHORTS, MORTGAGING THE FUTURE OF MILLIONS,BUT NOW TIME IS UP........INJUSTICE CAN NEVER LAST 4 TOO LONG
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Tedassie(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

I'm a northerner and I support the idea of compelling all political parties (or major parties) to zone 2019 presidential ticket to the south east... And if we so believe that a south easterner can not rule this country, I think then we should let them go.

The South East region has suffered a lot of marginalization and I know very well that the Northern part of this country ll not take half of what the Eastern region has endured to this moment.

I'm from the South-South&i buy that idea....!!!Presidential ticket to the South East or the Biafra Nation will come to realization!!!
This clarion call shouldn't be ignored.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by bellyman4u: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
NIGERIA IS A PRODUCT OF BRITISH COLONIAL EXPERIMENT AND HAS OBVIOUSLY EXPIRED !
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
hoobs:
Nigeria wunt be one by 2019...2015 is d brk up year
tah go silipu! Dreamer boy.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by OneNaira6: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Waste of his time and ours.

KEEP YOUR PRESIDENCY. WE WANT BIAFRA.

Stop disturbing us if you fools will not give us a REFERENDUM as we ask. Stop wasting our time. We don't want your presidency. we don't want to rule a nation that's sinking faster than titanic. Abeg. Who wants to rule a shithole nation. Give us biafra and stop wasting our time. If you not going to give us a referendum, stop calling us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by macof(m): 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
I think I have to commend the way some folks are calling for biafra and not giving a dime about this so called "igbo presidency" which is just a scam
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by dapsonlou(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
bidexmat:
try am nah

Lmfao
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by PHATE007(f): 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
"IF" u find one? Dat statement is strong......

In other news, those clamouring for biafra shud take several seat abeg! Dis new biafra is as a result of selfishness... Its nt like d first biafra dat was really for the igbo ppl nd their right... Dis one na chop make I chop biafra......

In conclusion, Biafra 2015 is dead on arrival
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Billygee2u: 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
SirJeffry:
...because the Igbos now pose a threat to Nigeria's sovereignty abi?

Would you have said this if it was not for this Biafra saga Sir?undecided
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Billygee2u: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
captainflash:
The moment we all vote an ibpo man, nigeria economy will break down for sure, our money will be stolen, people will cry and develope heart break, grin grin Biafra will be the FCT of nigeria, our children will be using their legs has a means of transportation. grin
tribal bigot
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by endoski: 12:18am On Nov 30, 2015
generalcontact:
Which of the 2015 sir?

God bless u bro
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by plasgidy: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2015
If Igbo man become president of Nigeria today the same thing yuroba and Hausa did to good Jonathan is what the Igbo man will receive even worst things they may kill him as well. Biafra or nothing.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Boriqua(m): 2:55am On Nov 30, 2015
oglalasioux:
IBB knows what he is talking about. Give the Igbos a chance to rule Nigeria and you'll see at least 1000 candidates and non of them will be willing to step down for the other.

How then do you define democracy? Do you think its by appointment that we have been practicing? Decieving ourselves that we are a democratic nation., look,the Igbo man is a typical democrat...he is blinded of the fact that this candidate is from my region,tribe or religion...
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Anticabal: 6:16am On Nov 30, 2015
macof:
I think I have to commend the way some folks are calling for biafra and not giving a dime about this so called "igbo presidency" which is just a scam

Na today we dey for nigeria? Everyone have read this country like a book. Oga maradona can no longer dribble anyone.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by tonychristopher: 7:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Anticabal:

Na today we dey for nigeria? Everyone have read this country like a book. Oga maradona can no longer dribble anyone.

Are they dangling presidency in front of Igbo to pacify them
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by oglalasioux(m): 7:02am On Nov 30, 2015
Boriqua:

How then do you define democracy? Do you think its by appointment that we have been practicing? Decieving ourselves that we are a democratic nation., look,the Igbo man is a typical democrat...he is blinded of the fact that this candidate is from my region,tribe or religion...
Have you considered the fact that even if Igbos are given the chance someone else from another part of the country will contest? When we can't arrive at a consensus we divide our votes among the 1000 candidates and end up giving the non Igbo contestant the leverage to win. They've used that trick on us repeatedly and it works. Once Igbos get serious, certain people will sponsor other Igbos to contest to divide Igbo votes. One good example is 1999 PDP convention in Jos.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by tonychristopher: 7:11am On Nov 30, 2015
kozmokaz:
International Disgrace: Buhari Embarrass
Nigerians Again - Calls The People of
Malta Great People of Maltina

Are you sure

Lol

1 Like

Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Mortocome: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Talk de free..All this r cos of Biafra agitation..It will not work for u IBB....The era of rule and divide is over..First time ever ...We don't need you to vote for any Igbo man old man......
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 01, 2015
captainflash:
The moment we all vote an ibpo man, nigeria economy will break down for sure, our money will be stolen, people will cry and develope heart break, grin grin Biafra will be the FCT of nigeria, our children will be using their legs has a means of transportation. grin

Your use of english is poor & you just a sadist
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
Stop flirting tongue
just give me a kiss and i will stopgrin
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
Stop flirting tongue
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
Stop flirting tongue
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
Stop flirting tongue
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by dhappyking(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Prophetic? There will be no Igbo presidential candidate. There would have emerged, a Biafran president.
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Largas:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Abbykem:
undecided undecided undecided
kini big deal
Re: Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One" by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
U shld av said u can vote fir someone who can steal $12.8b oil windfall without thinking twice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / Kemi Adeosun Picks Her APC Membership Card In Ogun (Photos) / Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.