Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nairalanders, Abeg Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Abeg Help (2380 Views)

. / Fellow Nairalanders!! Abeg Is This True ? / Abeg Help Me See Weting I Dey See Pikin Of Nawadays Eeh! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
flokii:

I knew it...
those kind of girls.. you just bone dem.. lemme give you a gist
wanna hear?
yeah
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
flokii:

I knew it...
those kind of girls.. you just bone dem.. lemme give you a gist
wanna hear?
yeah
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by flokii: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
yeah

ok.. buh first you should know this..

I have learnt & mastered self control.. I av seen thingz, done thingz...

is it girls?... I have seen beauty.. Unilag girls (the finest of them all), Lagos girls etc. etc. such that I can't be freaked or sober..

now to d gist proper...
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
flokii:

ok.. buh first you should know this..

I have learnt & mastered self control.. I av seen thingz, done thingz...

is it girls?... I have seen beauty.. Unilag girls (the finest of them all), Lagos girls etc. etc. such that I can't be freaked or sober..

now to d gist proper...
u are a guru in the game, u trynna say?
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by flokii: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
u are a guru in the game, u trynna say?

there was this girl back then in camp ..

light in complexion, soft & succulent, very attractive with blue eyez... mehnnn

she was in my platoon.. you need to see the way guys rush after her...

so there was this particular day.. I think P.O.P or so.. she decided to take pictures with some guys..

bro believe me.. they all had attention at full public glare.. it was a very horrible sight..

you can imagine your dii*ck erect jst for posing to take picture
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
flokii:

there was this girl back then in camp ..

light in complexion, soft & succulent, very attractive with blue eyez... mehnnn

she was in my platoon.. you need to see the way guys rush after her...

so there was this particular day.. I think P.O.P or so.. she decided to take pictures with some guys..

bro believe me.. they all had attention at full public glare.. it was a very horrible sight..

you can imagine your dii*ck erect jst for posing to take picture
lol. Hope the lady wasn't raped
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by flokii: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
lol. Hope the lady wasn't raped

nah... m sure she feels embarrassed too

and funny enof. she is d cool and easy going type..

it happens to women too you know... they see a guy and get wet.. you go think say dem piss for body

or their nipplees gets hard... just cos of the guy (he might not even be handsome.. just an average guy) buh with very high sex appeal..

my advice is to just free d girl... m sure shez having it rough herself
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
flokii:

nah... m sure she feels embarrassed too

and funny enof. she is d cool and easy going type..

it happens to women too you know... they see a guy and get wet.. you go think say dem piss for body

or their nipplees gets hard... just cos of the guy (he might not even be handsome.. just an average guy) buh with very high sex appeal..

my advice is to just free d girl... m sure shez having it rough herself
okay oo. I will try to let her be. But girls sef, when they have crush on u, they hardly let you know.

I suspect this lady has a crush on me but she just fumble
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by flokii: 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
okay oo. I will try to let her be. But girls sef, when they have crush on u, they hardly let you know.

I suspect this lady has a crush on me but she just fumble

I know that feeling... been there bfor

older ladies have this carriage and composure that just blows d mind..

they dnt talk much, rarely ask for favours, and most of all caring like a mum..

buh it does not usually end well...
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by MrCork: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
if u see this gurl, u too go like to hump her

...bruv...ther is a reason y scientists invent a word calld *standard*...every mechanic wana hump beyansi but tthe best they can do is dream.....my profesional advise...u will get berra deal by payn for ***arrrrshi!!!*** ((True story)) wink
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by Laolu97(m): 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
D rate at which guys wants to fhuck every damn babe dey increase nowadays.Guys!be careful o make buhari no probe u cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrCork:

...bruv...ther is a reason y scientists invent a word calld *standard*...every mechanic wana hump beyansi but tthe best they can do is dream.....my profesional advise...u will get berra deal by payn for ***arrrrshi!!!*** ((True story)) wink
i dnt like giving my money to ladies. I dnt just feel comfortable with it. I feel like they will run away after giving them my money or u mean giving my money to prostitutes?
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by MrCork: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
i dnt like giving my money to ladies. I dnt just feel comfortable with it. I feel like they will run away after giving them my money or u mean giving my money to prostitutes?

...bro u not given moiney away to prostitities..u payn for service....the good news is get students disscount & u dont even pay tax!! wink
Re: Nairalanders, Abeg Help by ernesty20(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u not given moiney away to prostitities..u payn for service....the good news is get students disscount & u dont even pay tax!! wink
i gat your point

(1) (2) (Reply)

How We Started And Why I Want A Breakup..... / I Feel Her Pvssy Is No Longer As Sweet As When We Jus Started D8n / Help A Dulling NL!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.