Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith (38121 Views)

The Busty Lady That Caused Stir In Ikeja In New Pictures / Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by piagetskinner(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amaechi the transporter

I just missed fp by the whiskers
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by helphelp: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP....u haff join gang
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by blackpanda: 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
See as amaechi face be like monkey face

Hater!
May u die of frustration
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by vRendoh(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

I like this him Career. cheesy
He is very successful and rich. cheesy cheesy
He has never done anything but politics and very rich! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Politics as a career is a good one! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by ichommy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
grin
Nova15:
Why won't the love be strong with all that money?
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by blimeyVic(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice couple. Again they both look calm and lovely,looks they last put on since General Azazi's death. I know this because I've being a fan of the Ameachis' for a long time now,especially,I recall when Timaya was drunk and high on shisha as he tried to dance dirty with the now minister's pretty wife during an event in PH some years back.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by blimeyVic(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
Nice couple. Again they both look calm and lovely,looks they last put on since General Azazi's death. I know this because I've being a fan of the Ameachis' for a long time now,especially,I recall when Timaya was drunk and high on shisha as he tried to dance dirty with the now minister's pretty wife during an event in PH some years back.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by princessdami: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
nice 1
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Leez(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
adesegun121:
You can tell, that despite many years together that the love is still strong. kiss kiss

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/the-love-between-our-minister-of-transport-and-wife.html

so afta wasting ph moni on dolapo all na transporter dm gve u
okay o
u see say mumu no dy help abi
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by blimeyVic(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
ichommy:
grin

Money does not bring happiness. Finding the right partner does. Don't you see? they look like glorified high school lovers.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by samsard(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amaechi is very effeminate. Ewww
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by dcncornels: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
end time love
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by clemz85(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
when they shout hold something!
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
yeah i sat beside him today very humble man although he was shy lol
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by chinoify: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
End Time Minister

my President come 20BUBU
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by YoowPeeRochas(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amaechi and boo go to church!!! That's COZA in Asokoro Abuja (around the States' Houses)... smiley
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
blackpanda:

Hater!
May u die of frustration

Haaa....just like that...chai you mean the only thing you could learn from your parents was this silly talk you typed,huh?o ma se oo...like bitter parents like blackpanda
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by loomer: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Joejonah:
Wish them well... . Love is beyond taking pictures in public.

No mind all the politicians, 70% of them no get happy home. Them go just dey form stunts for us
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Freeman50(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Amechi.......the Strong man
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by temitopejohnson: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
I just love the boldness and courage with which Amaechi addresses all circumstances he had found himself in public domain.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by cruzyteejay(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmm,many things running through my mind now......BTW oo,must i comment? NO!!
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by oluwasegun007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
from interviews have watched him on, he's som1 dat adores his wife......that shows dat she's a virtues woman.....money apart
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by blackpanda: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Haaa....just like that...chai you mean the only thing you could learn from your parents was this silly talk you typed,huh?o ma se oo...like bitter parents like blackpanda

Wetin de do this 1. Abeg shut up mumu oshi
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
blackpanda:

Wetin de do this 1. Abeg shut up mumu oshi

Lol..ode filling funky with cheap words
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Doctorate:
No be small thing o! Na COZA Amaechi dey go?

He was in Coza today I was humbled by the way he carried himself... even came out as a firsttimer!
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Abba5800: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is real love

Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by lailo: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Behind a succesful man,there is a good women.When I see successful men,i give it to their women.The wife takes my respect by standing by her husband.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Onilaiscool(f): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
just for public show

he cheats on her wildly

and beats her up behind close doors

1 Like

Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Onilaiscool(f): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
samsard:
Amaechi is very effeminate. Ewww
how
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by petermichaels(m): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Y wönt der lov up? Dev got wat dey want while we suffer in d country. God wil judge una.
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Btoyob(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Looters love
Re: New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith by Chubhie: 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rote and Biodun fatoyinbo have so much in common. Rote, I still have your file of your orgies in Dublin and GH. You really played ruff and hard during your first tenure and early second tenure.

Guess you are feeling all born again now.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Being His Booty-call Girl. / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.