Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (38111 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? / 5 Main Reasons Why People Easily Give In To Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by ashewoboy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
how true is that?

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
I think so too, but some guys too give in to easily. Am stand to be corrected too, just my opinion. But why wait since you have the green card already, its logical.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Heroclitus(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2019
I noticed same too...I do not really understand why its so

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Jokerman(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
Most girls give it out so that you don't keep disturbing them at church or in the streets etc

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
shocked

Waiting for my love pocohantas to comment her thoughts

14 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
the day some of u guys do away with the mentality of collecting a girl"s number with the sole aim of sleeping with the girl then it wont be a big deal when a girl gives u her phone number cheesy.u can still pull ur racket with a girl without collecting any number.so if a girl gives u phone number it doesnt mean she want to sleep with u cheesy.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by NLSavage: 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
just here to read za comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by shilenji(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
I fully support with both hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Robisky001(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
Getting her number is not much of an issue what you do with it afterwards is what matters.

24 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by horlahwaley(m): 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
I foresee the longevity of this thread grin
Lemme sit down and be reading comments

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Jokerman:
Most girls give it out so that you don't keep disturbing them at church or in the streets etc
hmm only a jobless man does that

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by lincontee(m): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2019
Give number to know your offer.

3 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Quality20(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2019
I can relate to that, but ebira girls would hardly give u there numbers sha, but however d easy ones among them would easily give it to u together with their bodies

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Burgerlomo: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2019
They easily gave out their numbers just to put some dudes on what we called "is coming" a street slang which I believe translates to a vain hope. cool

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2019
smiley

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Promismike(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Not all.

Is still like going toasting ten ladies a day and getting one or two out of ten.

Not a girls u toast accept u. Same with not all girls u collect their numbers u get.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by TissuePaper: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
True, just the same way girls that wear skimpy clothes are usually hard to f*ck

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Midas01: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
I give out mine easily just so they don't keep disturbing for it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by obojememe: 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
i agree

but to some extent
Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by chrisxxx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just relentlessly persistent, you will eventually get them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Sofistcatdmoron: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
they are keziahs, aka STD distributors grin

4 Likes

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by ayyoughurt(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Abegi Na lie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by KingAzubuike(f): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2019
Wrong... They are usually the oloso type and won't hesitate to come to your house if you have the money..

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
horlahwaley:
I foresee the longevity of this thread grin
Lemme sit down and be reading comments
lemme get you a bottle of BEER Asap

1 Like

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Write4me(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by MissJoy29(f): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
It's one thing to give out number, it's another thing to answer the person that calls...

na there the koko dey.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Wrong... They are usually the oloso type and won't hesitate to come to your house if you have the money..
Excess Wisdom

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Amaechi And Wife, Judith / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.