Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Letter To My Secondary School Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Secondary School Mate (966 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do / My Secondary School Daughter Said She Want To Date Me Here In University / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Secondary School Mate by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
A LETTER TO MY MATES IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOL
To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note?
To those who refused to open their notebook for me to copy, I hope you are all working at chevron or Microsoft company now?
To class captains who always writes my name as one of the noisemakers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope u are the chairman of Ur local government now!
To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope u have obtained the highest rank in custom force!
To those who always collect the little my parents gave me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope u have broke world bank now!
To those who maltreats me because I was too tender, and those who always refuse to fix me in school football matches because u think I cannot do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has picked u!
To those who made a drawing on the school board,specifically car, and asked me to push it, imagine pushing a drawn car? But its OK, I hope u have designed aircraft!
I missed u all, wish we could ever re-connect again, u guys taught me so many lessons, the good and the bad, I appreciate u all, may God guide u all in Ur various careers and occupations, long life and prosperous, Despite that I might not recognise Ur handsome and beautiful faces.......
Re: Letter To My Secondary School Mate by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ole
Re: Letter To My Secondary School Mate by IamLEGEND1: 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Letter To My Secondary School Mate by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Letter To My Secondary School Mate by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 30, 2015
Copycat. I've seen dis plenty times on NL undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Ladies Let Your Boyfriend Be A Landlord / What A Neighbourhood Disgrace To My Humble Self. Sad# / Can I Really Win Over Her ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.