Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do (2671 Views)

The Jumoke Story: Before You Marry A Nigerian Lady, Act Broke For Months / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do by soccerepe: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
I have been sleeping with my Secondary Teacher for months now! What do I do

Hello good morning house, I have been sleeping with a Teacher of my for some time and it is really telling on me.

I really need an advice from the House on the issue.

It all started one faithful day I went to maza maza first gate to Withdraw money from Festac town.

I met her there at the bank, I greeted her and she was so excited and Positive.

She was a teacher from my secondary school days in Nigerian navy secondary school ojo.

We greeted and we were so happy to have met after about 8 years after secondary school.

She invited me over dropping me her number.

I Rang her up the next Day, asking her the time of the visit, so she said 4pm that same evening.

I prepared up waiting for time, so I moved out when it was 3pm and called her.

She okayed my journey, on getting there she had prepared some delicious meal, so I asked of her children and she told me they dont live anymore with her.

I went more deeply, just to hear of the death of her children in an accident so I consoled her up.

Latter after the meal and other thing, my secondary school told she wanted to tell me something.

Read story Here > http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-secondary.html
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
One Minute You Are A Girl,the Next Minute You Become A Guy,confused OP
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do by Patokeikem: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
My Dear Boy, You Know Your Way In, So, Definitely You Will Know Your Way Out.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do by OfficialAPCNig: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
LivingFree this blogger is begging for traffic.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Secondary Teacher For Months Now! What Do I Do by joincode(f): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2018
Just wasted 10 secs of my life i'll never get back.

(1) (Reply)

The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels Near Unizik Awka? / Ladies Can You Use Another Lady To Test Your Man If He Is Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.