Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? (737 Views)

5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / An Open Marriage Proposal From Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2015
So, ladies, can you accept to be in a marriage where you can see who you want, and the guy can also see who he wants? I spoke to a couple over the weekend that have been in an open marriage for 15 years, and they said this is what has kept them together for so long.

One thing I picked from what the husband said was..."Eventhough I can see who I want, it doesn't mean I do it. The freedom of doing that if I wanted makes me not feel like a Lion locked in a cage, and that keeps me grounded."
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
No. I prefer a closed marriage,Locked with padlock.

What sort of shìt is that? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by IamLEGEND1: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
why not
I like to keep an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2015
Where are the ladies?
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by ojun50(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2015
End time question

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by obiorathesubtle: 9:35am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:
So, ladies, can you accept to be in a marriage where you can see who you want, and the guy can also see who he wants? I spoke to a couple over the weekend that have been in an open marriage for 15 years, and they said this is what has kept them together for so long.

One thing I picked from what the husband said was..."Eventhough I can see who I want, it doesn't mean I do it. The freedom of doing that if I wanted makes me not feel like a Lion locked in a cage, and that keeps me grounded."
what an asslicker! What? Are his balls in her bra or something?
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by Akposkool(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2015
See the effects of too much american movies? So you will be married and then still be going outside fvcking and your spouse wont see anything wrong with it?
Op if i kick you now dem go say i do bad.
Your left yansh there
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by Zeedarh(f): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2015
Open marriage for where It must be closed with the keys thrown in the ocean grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by sinaj(f): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2015
What is the meaning of marriage then
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2015
No I can not. Like someone already said, marriage = padlocked door. But I'll take it one step further by throwing in a couple of pitbulls & a bouncer carrying a bazooka, just to make sure it's safely locked.

I just don't see the point of calling yourself married if you're going to live like you're single. Be all in or be all out.
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2015
I didn't know we av open or closed marriage

Mtcheeew

Wah rubbish
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by donTbone(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked
How can a marriage be open?

Besides, who wan open am? undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2015
sinaj:
What is the meaning of marriage then

It still has a meaning...You are in a union, and you live together till death, and have kids, but if you want to, you can see other people, but you still come back to your spouse in the end.
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by kay29000(m): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:
Open marriage for where It must be closed with the keys thrown in the ocean grin

How many closed marriages last these days? Maybe 60% But 90% of open marriages last.
Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by Zeedarh(f): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

How many closed marriages last these days? Maybe 60% But 90% of open marriages last.
We aren't on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Agree To Be In An Open Marriage? by hertz9te(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Zeedarh:

Lolz

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome A New Baby Boy / Funny But True!!! / What Do U Say When Ur Boyfriend Giving U Ultimatum???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.