Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help (21229 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Weeks Pregnant, I Asked Her To Keep It But She Wants Abortion / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Tshaphilo: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2015
The mistake has been done and abortion is not the solution. Don't ever ever ever ABORT. She will regret all her lifeooo. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by amazingspiderma: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2015
coldsummer:
2 adults capable of making your own decisions... and i sincerely wish i could say this and sound sincere.

NO IT WAS SILLY OF BOTH OF YOU.

But i think abortion is a no no.

it may be hard and depressing for both of you, but that child deserves a chance at life

Supported,no abortion.
Many people had children in challenging if not worst circumstances and came out better.It is up to you guys.
If you truely love each other,love will find a way.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by bigtt76(f): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2015
22 years old what's your occupation? Can you sustain a marriage at this age?

At 18 years do you think when she gets to 25 years (enfante terrible age) you can still manage to keep her?

You've both gotten yourself in a very precarious situation. Whatever you do now will no doubt have negative effect on both of you.

I would advise you guys go for counseling either in the church or a reputable counselor which will enable you both take and settle for or with the best decision.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ManTiger(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2015
I pity the bae... why would anyone date a crayguy? Huh! Anyway, your picture of your girlfriend pregnancy or Adonbelivit.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by eleko1: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2015
Pls,tell ur wifetyes she's ur wife)not to kill/murder the baby.There's no shame in carrying ur bby/being pregnant @ her age.Listen to King sunny Ade Music"LET THEM SAY" nah Dem get their mouth.Tell ur parent/let her parent aware of dis too.They'll not kill U.If she die(Obatala sad forbid)e ready to face the law.May U not see evil.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by noblegrex: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I am fed up! I i need to start going to secondary schools to counsel young girls on dangers of premarital sex! angry
very Good idea but it won't change a thing may be only with prayer and fasting.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2015
You mean your girlfriend wants to kill her son/ daughter, and you are watching. Wickedness in high places. Better repent, and be saved. How will you feel if you were aborted?
Don't allow the woman to kill your child.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
At just 22,you are still a kid what should u know about sex talkless of impregnating a fellow kid like u,but I don't blame you its what the society has turned into...you have to keep the baby since you said the child "is a great and powerful child"
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by glothaddy(f): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
if u can't give a reasonable and matured advice y not keep ur stinking mouth up instead of been tribalistic. d deed has been done. jus go see her parents and marry her
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
ChappyChase:
Both of you are kids though! Yo should have faced your education than facing her pvssy!

Kids you say?
@ 22 a young man is still a kid to you??
You must be an Alien
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by XOGBADO(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bruv...
1. Wen u start to *straff u tel us?
2. D babe nah virgin?
3.wetin happen to all d pracetamol shops fr ur area? Dy even retail blankets in chemist shops.
.... My nigga use ur head o
[b]Bruv...
1. Wen u start to *straff u tel us?
2. D babe nah virgin?
3.wetin happen to all d pracetamol shops fr ur area? Dy even retail blankets in chemist shops.
.... My nigga use ur head o
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by amazingspiderma: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided A 22 YEAR OLD KID SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS STUDIES OR SKILL AQUISITION SO YOU CAN HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT HERE YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY SEEKING FOOLISH ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALL BECAUSE OF A WASTED SPERM CALLED NIGERIAN GIRL undecided. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISTRACTIONS AND EVERY SANE MAN SHOULD AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE. AS FOR THE BITTCH YOU GOT PREGNANT SHE OUGHT TO BE SHOT IN THE VAGINA FOR HAVING UNWANTED PREGNANCY FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU undecided THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO RITUALIST AND ARMED ROBBERS WHEN U CANT CARE FOR USELESS KIDS YOU BROUGHT TO LIFE. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE IGBO BECAUSE MOST YORUBA YOUTHS WONT WASTE THEIR EARLY LIFE CHASING GIRLS. USELESS BASTARD angry

If he is igbo it is not a crime.People have been through worst and survived.
Judging from you post,you can't be married.You are still are a kid living with parents.
Untill then,keep living you perfect life with a heart full of hatred for Igbos.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Hamatrony(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
The way young girls get pregnant these days when Gold circle is #50 undecided

Itz just #40 in my area, previously itz #30 I nearly fight d mallam cos of d #10 diffnce sef.....just imagine ds guyz sha, just fall my hand! No mata how konji hold me, I wil surely find my raincoat
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by MRBrownJ: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
cornel00:

Work done = 0

just because YOU dont like what i wrote, does NOT mean the work wasnt done, it just means we have a different opinion on the subject (you are entitled to your opinion).
i stand again by saying that ABORTION is the only way out in this issue, that gal should certainly NOT have that baby. but hey, thats MY opinion.

Encouraging him to abort de child is wrong

encouraging 2 clueless kids to have an unwanted child, that they cannot care for whatsoever, is what is wrong here.

Sleeping with her in the first place is wrong

sleeping with her is NOT the issue here, sleeping with her UNPROTECTED is the main issue here... but then again, the deed is done so why cry over spilt milk?!

So let them clean their mess by saving the innocent child

you are trying to punish these people instead of HELPING them... get real, we have enough unwanted children at corner street begging or being abused as househelp.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Eberex(m): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by gretblue: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Involve your parents and they might be of help.But one of such helps shouldn't include abortion.Ironically these parents you are about to involve now might have warned you about pre marital sex on several occasions but you decided to ignore their advise.

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by mondee02(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:
I am fed up! I i need to start going to secondary schools to counsel young girls on dangers of premarital sex! angry
So only young girls, and the young boys?
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by youngguru23(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Must u seek spiritual findings. Another non-believers in the making.

My advice is don't kill person oh let the child come to his/her own world oh. And stick to God to provide for ur needs.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I'll try to break short my context of my story.
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
please help.. I am open for "criticise"
@ 22years is too early to become a father especially when you don't have anything at hand to support yourself.I advice you go for abortion though morally wrong.Abortion is a safe procedure if undertaken by a licensed practitioner.I strongly advice u seek d consent of ur parents and hers before going for D&C..next time try using postinor after unprotected sex or use a condom...goodluck
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by sammychimex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by slap1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
greatproducts:
You eventually got her pregnant? shocked
As in, you have been trying and finally you eventually succeeded? Eleyi gidan gan ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

Hahahahaha...you no well!
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by johnstar(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
U nor gt single sense for ur brain

@dis age, na luv dey ur head, bia, u b muslim abi, cus if na muslim u b na so una dey always bhvae

U nvr gt houz, u nvr gt bettr job

U r d most useless person nw on nairaland

#Ewu
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by niyi123: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Both of you are just NFA, but why are our young ladies of these days so senseless by opening their legs for someone who can not afford a family. Most of our ladies are just waste to their parent.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by djsturz(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided A 22 YEAR OLD KID SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON HIS STUDIES OR SKILL AQUISITION SO YOU CAN HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE BUT HERE YOU ARE SHAMELESSLY SEEKING FOOLISH ADVICE FROM PEOPLE ALL BECAUSE OF A WASTED SPERM CALLED NIGERIAN GIRL undecided. NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE DISTRACTIONS AND EVERY SANE MAN SHOULD AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE. AS FOR THE BITTCH YOU GOT PREGNANT SHE OUGHT TO BE SHOT IN THE VAGINA FOR HAVING UNWANTED PREGNANCY FOR A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU undecided THIS IS HOW YOU PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO RITUALIST AND ARMED ROBBERS WHEN U CANT CARE FOR USELESS KIDS YOU BROUGHT TO LIFE. I WONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU ARE IGBO BECAUSE MOST YORUBA YOUTHS WONT WASTE THEIR EARLY LIFE CHASING GIRLS. USELESS BASTARD angry

Sho guy take am easy am stop being tribalistic in this whole scenario.. Haba I Dan talk my own Sha..
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
End time baby . . .
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
I am a young guy of 22 years old, I am actually dating a girl of 18 years old, I love her real deep and I believe she do loves me too, she's has a bright future and a very nice home manner(beautiful as well),I eventually got her pregnant and she's planning to do abortion which I am not in deep support, considering we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child, aborting could lead to my girlfriend not able to conceive again otherwise loose her life, she's hell bent on abortion because of her school and shame from meighbours... I was actually thinking of settling her down with business (don't know the best for her).....
please help on idea of a good business I can setup for her in this states, what am I to do ? , I am really frustrated as am still hustling as well.
bros. Just try marry that GIRL but if she no GREE! Let her be.

And stop seeing native doctor
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by DedeNkem: 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....

Shut the f*uck up, as*shole! What the f*uck is wrong with you dumb kids of nowadays?

-You f*ucked without condom!
- On top of that, you impregnated her!
- And now you're trying to convince her to not abort the baby!

Are you a f*ucking imb*ecile or what? You're 22 and she's just 18 and you don't give f*uck about her future, you just want to ruin her life because of one nasty sex, you f*ucking selfish as*shole!

At your f*ucking age, do you know how to take care of a baby? Do you know how to take care of a new family? Do you f*ucking know what it takes to take care of a family?

You said you want to "settle her down with business", what f*ucking business, you dumb f*uck? You want to send her out to the street to start hawking f*ucking Groundnut and Akara, maybe Akamu or what?

And what the f*uck is wrong with the girl? How could she be so f*ucking st*upid to allow a jerk hit her nasty p*ussy without a condom?
She didn't protect herself and now she's f*ucking pregnant for a jerk at a very young age! How many abortions will she have before she reaches 25? F*uck you! You deserve this f*ucking pregnancy. I wish you have quadruplet in your f*ucking womb. I know after the backyard abortion, she will definitely go back to that jerk to have more unprotected sex, and probably contract AIDS or some nasty disease. Some chics don't learn!

The as*shole said "we both have seek some spiritual findings which makes it clear that the child(male or female) is a great and powerful child". Spiritual my hairy as*s!! F*uck you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by charcoal(m): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

y are u so mean if u cannot advise the man y dont u shut ur fvcking mouth.
And abt yoruba almost all yoruba girls get pregnant b4 18yrs and are being forced to marry a useless agbero that thinks renting a room means he is now a man and yoruba mehn are womanizers,, hv seen a yoruba girl pregnant at 13+,, ibo are evn better off! They hv good family planning unlike iya risikah,iya tawa lolz,,

Mind u i'm Edo!

1 Like

Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by ALVA001: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
crayguy:
Hi nairalanders....
firstly let me congratulate u, for almost ruining a gal's life. Now wen u talk about great and powerful child, what do u mean, do u mean 'T.B joshua great' or 'nelson mandela great' and of course or 'Nnamdi kanu great'
then u talked about settling her down, @ 22 wot av u even got going 4 urslf B4 u talk of anoda person. FYI when did u bcom her father dt u sud be d one making her life decisions 4 her.
I wonder where d gals parents are, in some oda places u wud be cooling off in prison by now. Nonsense. Oko iyawo elepon bulu.
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by sabi99(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bro, abortion is homicide, imagine how d baby will be struggling to survive on d course its termination. Go n ask those girls who have committed abortion severally they will tell u d emotional pain n trauma they face after abortion. Pls try to talk sense into her head, Abortion is homicide please do not let her try it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!sobs
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by Goldencollins: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
The kind of things that happen in this End time world is becoming alarming, many couples have been married for several yrs,having SEX on daily basis and praying for a child and yet no child is coming forth but here are two Naughty kids who decided to have fun and the next thing,the girl is pregnant.
End time world
Re: My 18-Year-Old Girlfriend Wants Abortion, Please Help by demarc001: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

Am don't support tribalism but am surprised by your statement. Yoruba youth won't waste their early life chasing girls? Go and do the checks (am not yoruba or igbo, so don't think am supporting any tribe here). You can as well easily ask the op his tribe before concluding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / Photo: 2shotz Wants Your Boyfriend To Get This Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.