Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,139 members, 7,821,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. (3711 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by kaykash007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nairalanders please what can he do or if any of us is in this shoe?
I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC) in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on one condition (NO S*X before marriage). I gladly accepted. Our love was a major gist in town because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so much respected her for that…I spent 75% of my allowee on her in addition with my personal savings… On several occasions, she lost control of herself during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit.. Her love for me grew stronger because of my self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in search of greener pasture. Things got tougher because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I struggled to send her some money through her father’s first bank account (she was 18yrs then). Once in a month, I traveled from Lagos to Owerri just to see her….Our love was so strong..But since inception of this year, things got pretty bad that I could not meet up with my routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job few days ago in an oil company and I was so enthusiastic to relay the good news to her….But to my greatest shock ever…She sent me an apology SMS that she will be getting married next week…I was preparing for Sunday service but the news automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up and feeling abnormal…She is calling but I can’t imagine myself taking the calls…Pls i need your candid advice on what to do..

My people kindly save a soul today and God will bless you..Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by dwen: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
kaykash007:

I met this beautiful damsel while serving(NYSC)
in Imo State in 2013. She accepted to date me on
one condition (NO S*X before marriage). I gladly
accepted. Our love was a major gist in town
because she is a beauty queen. I so much loved
her with all my heart..She was a virgin and I so
much respected her for that…I spent 75% of my
allowee on her in addition with my personal
savings…
On several occasions, she lost control of herself
during romance but as a gentleman, I kept my
promise by not harvesting the forbidden fruit..
Her love for me grew stronger because of my
self control. After NYSC, I relocated to Lagos in
search of greener pasture. Things got tougher
because jobs were extremely scarce. Still,I
struggled to send her some money through her
father’s first bank account (she was 18yrs then).
Once in a month, I traveled from Lagos to
Owerri just to see her….Our love was so
strong..But since inception of this year, things got
pretty bad that I could not meet up with my
routine travels to see her. After 3yrs, I got a job
few days ago in an oil company and I was so
enthusiastic to relay the good news to her….But to
my greatest shock ever…She sent me an apology
SMS that she will be getting married next week…I
was preparing for Sunday service but the news
automatically made me fell asleep. I just woke up
and feeling abnormal…She is calling but I can’t
imagine myself taking the calls…Pls i need your candid advice on what to do..

My people kindly save a soul today and God will bless
you..Thanks
wow.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by iceberylin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Story doesn't add up...

5 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by bronzegoddess(f): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
U still get mind call am your girlfriend.

She was never ur GF tongue Lol.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by niggi4life(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
I have read this story before on NL

14 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Confessng: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well lets just save you've been saved from a 2faced person except she is being forced to marry or she had lost the virginity an couldnt face you

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Confessng: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Well lets just say you've been saved from a 2faced person except she is being forced to marry or she had lost the virginity and couldnt face you
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by dwen: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
kaykash007:

savings…

you..Thanks
brother just move on with your life, don't try to persuade her. I think you got it wrong some where, if you can not travel you shld be able to call, but for me I don't believe in distance relationship. just move on brother.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by IamLEGEND1: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
this Tori don tey.
the girl probably has 3 children now.

5 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Life must still move on cos u wouldn't b d first nd d last. I feel ur pains bro
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sex is now the entitlement for a relationship.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Teewhy2: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by MizTyna(f): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
What to do? She's getting married, nothing left to do,move on!
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wow @ her receiving money from you via her father's account. Smh. What kind of father is that?
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by MRBrownJ: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
i am sorry but, you falling asleep when you receive that news had me in tears.... bwaaaaaaah!
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by schumastic(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
stale news OP

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
it is over... move on.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Shanpona ooooooo!!! Dem don use dis guy brain.

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Vikky014(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
kaykash007:

savings…

you..Thanks
i hv read dis story bfore on NL. u edited it pls go and sleep ok

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
op you send money thro her dad account,that means the family members know you or am i getting it wrong
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Vikky014:
i hv read dis story bfore on NL. u edited it pls go and sleep ok
post link or forever shut your trap.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by twosquare(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
post link or forever shut your trap.
Same here sis. I've read it before... Farano, thread close please.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by arcnomec(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
kaykash007:

savings…

you..Thanks

Mine was 6 solid years without sex,but in the end she got screwed by another man who is now the father of her child.......Imagine her telling me that after she has given birth that she will divorce the guy and come back to me,begging me to forgive her,...........Bro,take heart.I experienced a worst situation than yours......Don't let yesterday's emotional incident rob of of your tomorrow's reality....

1 Like

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
this story hmmmmmmmm

e get as he be

you said she was 18 when you meet her abi in NYSC

that means she finished 4 years at leat 18 - 4 = 14

she finished secondary school at 14, minus 6 years in secondary 14 - 6 = 8

she went to primary school 6 year 8 - 6 = 2

omo your story ehhhh i dey look you

2 Likes

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by MrBen10(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
I read this same story last year or is this the remix?
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Monalisa185(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
this issue has been treated few months ago...
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
He entered one chance. My guys shine ur eyes well ooo, the babes ain't loyal.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Ephemmm: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
arcnomec:

Mine was 6 solid years without sex,but in the end she got screwed by another man who is now the father of her child.......Imagine her telling me that after she has given birth that she will divorce the guy and come back to me,begging me to forgive her,...........Bro,take heart.I experienced a worst situation than yours......Don't let yesterday's emotional incident rob of of your tomorrow's reality....

Mine was 9 years oooo. Now, her rejected call have spoilt the battery of my phone. Her feminine species shall surely pay for it by the time I start with them tongue tongue tongue.

Ladies and their hypocrisy.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Richiy(f): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Really? Bro? Is anybody wearing pampers here? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by flokii: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
niggi4life:
I have read this story before on NL

me too..

he probably copied it somewhere without referencing..
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by tpiadotcom: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Me sef i know of someone who dated someone for roughly 15 years with no sex and afterwards she married one guy like that. But she said she could still come back sha, first/second/third/fourth/fifth love last love things.
Re: After Dating For 3years Without Sex...his GF Is Getting Married To Anoda Guy. by Laveda(f): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmm all these set of girls sha kinda heartless lipsrsealed

Move on bro ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This 16 Year Old Girl Can’t Sleep Without Having $ex A Day | Her Reason Will Mak / Ways Girls Handle Breakup (pictures) / Man Caught Watching Adult Video In A Library With Sound Blasting Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.