Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies (1633 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / 6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is a current trend going on among youths of our time.

I recently noticed that most guys between the age of 23 - above, that are not yet married (bachelors) have resorted to dating younger girl's between the age of 16 - 19. What impresses me, is that most of our able bodied girls (ladies) of ripe age are single.

What seem to be wrong? It is a societal problem? Mentality of our guys or there is something our ladies are not doing right?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
na those younger girls wey carry better ingredients for body.
unlike all dem old Hags.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

unlike all dem old Hags.
lolz
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by misspicy(f): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

unlike all dem old Hags.
shocked peadophile spotted cool
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by iceberylin(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

unlike all dem old Hags.
Hitting the nail on the head grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
And the dick heads will say "the younger, the better" grin
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Catch Them Younggringringringringrin
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by hummerwise(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
the younger ones still has the full body engine working perfectly....
the old ones alrdy used it off....
simple logic tho... guys are tired of using wornout tools becos. cost of maintenance and repair is just too costly

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by emeraldknytt(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:
you see the reason why i dont date older spicy babes. ata wewe is too much!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
iceberylin:
Hitting the nail on the head grin

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by MRBrownJ: 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
as they say: "MEN AGE LIKE FINE WINE, WHILE WOMEN AGE LIKE MILK"
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

unlike all dem old Hags.

These are the replies you get when you quiz guys engaging in this kind of act.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by misspicy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
emeraldknytt:

you see the reason why i dont date older spicy babes. ata wewe is too much!
gringringrin
where you see ata wewe naw?
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by misspicy(f): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
even you ? cheesy

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
We have leave them for sugar daddy dem since we can't meet up with their maintenance. Let see who will marry them. Fresh vegetable easy to cook and sweet die.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Una never hear "Catch them young"undecidedundecided
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Also, girls/ladies within this supposed age bracket are busy opening their obo/pussssies for sugar daddies and older men to drill....OP didn't talk about them too!...some of them sleep with their grandfather's age mates...calling them baby!
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by hajibashi: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
it is not as if something is wrong with our ladies, but the trend is like that because when those ladies of marriageable age were in that bracket i mean 16-19 they also dated guys of 23 upwards, they have been used and dumped and u now expects guys of their age or someone a little older to marry them, it will continue like that till our ladies stop opening their legs anyhow till they say i do ......zip up.....
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by MRBrownJ: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
hajibashi:
it is not as if something is wrong with our ladies, but the trend is like that because when those ladies of marriageable age were in that bracket i mean 16-19 they also dated guys of 23 upwards, they have been used and dumped and u now expects guys of their age or someone a little older to marry them, it will continue like that till our ladies stop opening their legs anyhow till they say i do ......zip up.....

come on, we men have to stop being hypocrites!!!!!! thats is not the case, and if it was then the problem here would be the 23yr old guys going after these young women (and not the way around), duh!

who are we kidding?! the sad fact here is that we MEN love untouched/unexperienced/"clean"/tear rubber women so the younger they are, the best chances they have of fitting this description. so now that we have used and dumped these younger babes, who do you think will settle for them when they are getting closer to 30yrs old?
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
GetAvenue:

These are the replies you get when you quiz guys engaging in this kind of act.
then why u dey ask since u already know na.

the younger,the fresher.....it's simple logic.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:
even you ? cheesy
how I go do! who no like fresh stuff?
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by GoldenJAT(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
At Op hope say your elder sistas don marry Some of them na yanga DE kill them..... And until DE get sense, we go DE chop d fresh fruits DE go.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
then why u dey ask since u already know na.

the younger,the fresher.....it's simple logic.

But why people dey bash all the northerners wey dey marry < 18 year old girls.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
GetAvenue:

bcoz it's gross.

how 45-60yr old man go take marry 13-15yr old girl?

a 23yr old dating an 18yr old is perfectly fine .....

but if a girl below 18 is to date anyone,she should date guys of her age bracket....at most a 2yr difference.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Maxi112: 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

come on, we men have to stop being hypocrites!!!!!! thats is not the case, and if it was then the problem here would be the 23yr old guys going after these young women (and not the way around), duh!

who are we kidding?! the sad fact here is that we MEN love untouched/unexperienced/"clean"/tear rubber women so the younger they are, the best chances they have of fitting this description. so now that we have used and dumped these younger babes, who do you think will settle for them when they are getting closer to 30yrs old?
thanks for advice buh catch them young is d best
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Maxi112: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
GetAvenue:

did I hear u say 18year's!!! oooooo plz even ur president married her wife at what age? I think that will tell u all u need to no wink
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by SexyCeline(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
We simply have End time Nigerian men now.. Buh a lil part of the blame goes to we "ladies" too coz most ladies are after material finz.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by dexcira(f): 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

unlike all dem old Hags.
undecided
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by boynigeria(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:
And the dick heads will say "the younger, the better" grin
jealous much?
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
dexcira:
undecided
yaayyyy!!!!!! first lady don arrive!!!!! But u don get you now,so I no need all dem chingum girls again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Help But Wonder (photo) / At What Age Did You Start Having Intimate Relationships / Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.