Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (75251 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" / Some Guys And Their " Come To My House" Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
I mean you meet a guy newly, maybe exchange numbers because you think he is smart, he calls and the next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Like seriously? Honestly its becoming so boring and annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cant you guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, whats there to be done in your house that we cant do elsewhere?

Is there some solution to global hunger in your house? Orishirishi. It's so common nawadays that you wonder if guys have lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new friend has turned this come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no be small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite ladies to come to their house at first meeting have no good intentions at heart..and y'all need a slap to reset your brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by jerryfunky(m): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
depends on how u see it!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by osaslord500(m): 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
come to my house lemme explain

835 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Do u suppose u two meet at ur house, eh naughtynaughty?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by jamex93(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Come to my house lets talk about it

i am sure you will understand better when we are tru

228 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

The thing is..80prcnt of the men who invite
ladies to come to their house at
first meeting have no good
intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
Good intentions, you say? Well, my friend. Good is, and has always been subjective. So don't be so self-centred. And selfish. tongue

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
You're not the only one that has seen such o! The way they even say it sef its as if their house is paradise. Its a total turn off fr me too biko
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Tallesty1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I mean u meet a guy newly, maybe xchange numbers cos u think he is smart, he calls nd d next thing is 'can you come to my house'?? Lyk criosly? Honestly its bcumin so boring nd annoying nowadays.

What's it with guys nah? Cnt u guys patiently woo a lady without adding the 'come to my house' talk? Its a big turn off for me, wats there to b done in ur house dt we cnt do elsewhr?

Is there some solution to global hunger in ur house? Orishirishi. Its so common nauadays dt u wonder if guys hav lost their minds on dating etiquettes. My new frnd yaf turn dis come to my house talk into a daily anthem ooo..no b small thing.

intentions at heart..nd y'all need a slap to reset ur brain on how to properly woo a lady. Lord save guys of dis generation

Am I d only one in dis?
You don't get it, do you?

The first thing that comes to a Nigerian lady's mind when you ask for her number is that you want to woo.

So why waste time wooing her again when she already know what you want?

Wetin you wan tell her wey she never hear?

We are in sharp sharp century dear.

459 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
i just the nigerian mentality of dates is so so whack! Its not bad for a guy to ask for a date at his place for christ sake!

Really sb I don't no frm anywia except the internet?I don't hv a death wish abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by bettercreature(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
The OP is actually right oo,its my style and it works like magic

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Really sb I don't no frm anywia except the internet?I don't hv a death wish abeg
i wasnt talkn abt the internet... I mean a real date.. Probably with someone you have been seeing for a while... And u knw him too well
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cholls(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
My sister ok can you come to my hotel.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
i wasnt talkn abt the internet... I mean a real date.. Probably with someone you have been seeing for a while... And u knw him too well

Dats a diff case entirely, I'm talking abt sm1 I don't no frm anywia

3 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by odaniel1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:

Am I d only one in dis?

Major cracker of the year!
U certainly hv bn arnd som vry naughty guys.
Its a 50-50 chance dear what happens in a guy's house. The hotel, bar, cinema or church auditorium (as I presume u'd prefer as a meeting point) portends risks nt farther than the "House".
Afterall, na house una go still land abi?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Dats a diff case entirely, I'm talking abt sm1 I don't no frm anywia
lol is he mad? Dats totally unprofessional... Why would he even ask u to come see him at his house... Jeex.. I dnt even do dat.. But to be frank, u ladies insist dat the guy comes ova to your place.. Why is that so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol is he mad? Dats totally unprofessional... Why would he even ask u to come see him at his house... Jeex.. I dnt even do dat.. But to be frank, u ladies insist dat the guy comes ova to your place.. Why is that so

I don't do house visits @all bt if I were to,coming over to my place wld be a lesser evil cos den we'll be on my turf and d guy can't try himself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by MemeTroll: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Op so when are you coming over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I don't do house visits @all bt if I were to,coming over to my place wld be a lesser evil cos den we'll be on my turf and d guy can't try himself
u see wat am sayin... Lesser evil u say.. Well i dont blame the situation tho.. Dats why i dnt even like online meet ups...

Its so so crazy.. Here u are feeling so comfortable chattin wit a guy ova d internet, u two like each oda and u two plan to meet, den he asks u to come ova, u nw behave like he is d most evil ritualist on earth..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Do u suppose u two meet at ur house, eh naughtynaughty?
my dear, dt one is even beta o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
my dear, dt one is even beta o
hmmmm... Una sef.. I don tire for nigerian girls

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
u see wat am sayin... Lesser evil u say.. Well i dont blame the situation tho.. Dats why i dnt even like online meet ups...

Its so so crazy.. Here u are feeling so comfortable chattin wit a guy ova d internet, u two like each oda and u two plan to meet, den he asks u to come ova, u nw behave like he is d most evil ritualist on earth..

My dear no matter how comfy we get on social media,I can't come to ur house neither can u come to mine. We'd have to establish a better understanding of each other bfr we do house visits.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Cutehector(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:

My dear no matter how comfy we get on social media,I can't come to ur house neither can u come to mine. We'd have to establish a better understanding of each other bfr we do house visits.
so where will this better understandin be established?

10 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't get it, do you?

The first thing that comes to a Nigerian lady's mind when you ask for her number is that you want to woo.

So why waste time wooing her again when she already know what you want?

Wetin you wan tell her wey she never hear?

We are in sharp sharp century dear.
oh plzzzzz..! U c wat am saying bah.smh even if u think she alrdy knws wt ur intentions r..courtesy stil demand dt u do d right thing. Woo her first, come to my house shuld be d last part afta she agrees abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
odaniel1:

Major cracker of the year!
U certainly hv bn arnd som vry naughty guys.
Its a 50-50 chance dear what happens in a guy's house. The hotel, bar, cinema or church auditorium (as I presume u'd prefer as a meeting point) portends risks nt farther than the "House".
Afterall, na house una go still land abi?
eh but pls..let's meet @d bar, cinema or church first. Wt wil we be doin @ur crib nah? Watchn lielie movies or cracking dry jokes? Osunmi o

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
so where will this better understandin be established?

U no where dear...bt srzli its nt by force to ask a girl out,she has her rules, if u can't play by dem dere are several oda girls who'll relish coming to ur house. Op says it turns her off and I totally agree with her

4 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by JudgementHammer: 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz. That's for guys who ask for it. Me..ask a girl to visit my house. Over my dead skelenton. When girls are begging to come see me at home and I keep them on good suspense. Them know me for my street. Na from work to house except church. My friends that I visit don't stay in my community. How many of all the jekojeko girls are of good moral standard for my liking. Its d guys who can't control their sex appetite that makes them think they're worth something. Ordinary safety pin worth more than them to me.

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Tallesty1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
oh plzzzzz..! U c wat am saying bah.smh even if u think she alrdy knws wt ur intentions r..courtesy stil demand dt u do d right thing. Woo her first, come to my house shuld be d last part afta she agrees abeg
You don't run fast in a wrong lane dear, it is pointless.

Courtesy demands that she wait to hear me out b4 jumping to a premature conclusion.

We are together in the mistake.

BTW when are you coming to my house?

7 Likes

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by obo389(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
that is how you get to know who a small boy is and who a matured one is.a matured boy will never compell and make you see any need of visiting his crib for the first date or subsequent ones.what are you coming there to do?
except you guys are now maybe close or use to each other and it should be from a woman's free will.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
You don't run fast in a wrong lane dear, it is pointless.

Courtesy demands that she wait to hear me out b4 jumping to a premature conclusion.

We are together in the mistake.

BTW when are you coming to my house?
lol,coming to ur aous to do wat? Fry dt ur middle leg nd gve u to eat bah?
Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Suigeneris93:
don't mind dem, awon onishekushey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
The world has moved on lady, no time for hide and seek, meet under the banana tree at the village square anymore. Meet me , like me, exchange numbers and seal the deal. Lobatan!

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.