Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,663 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies (1653 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / 6 Types Of Girls You Will Find In Nigeria Today (guys, Get In Here To See) / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by MRBrownJ: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Maxi112:
thanks for advice buh catch them young is d best

if you had read what i wrote carefully, then you would have understood that this is exactly what i am saying... but that the reason why we love younger women is all down to US, and nobody else. even if older women were the best, we would still go for younger women.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by dexcira(f): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
yaayyyy!!!!!!
first lady don arrive!!!!!
But u don get you now,so I no need all dem chingum girls again.

. smiley yea bby. Am here for u
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Maxi112: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
MRBrownJ:

if you had read what i wrote carefully, then you would have understood that this is exactly what i am saying... but that the reason why we love younger women is all down to US, and nobody else. even if older women were the best, we would still go for younger women.
noted
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by emeraldknytt(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin walahi, ur name... in short everything abao you.. dey pepe me. OYINBO GO SAY "ATA WEWE CHILLI PEPPER" grin
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by emeraldknytt(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
misspicy:

gringringrin
where you see ata wewe naw?
grin walahi, ur name... in short everything abao you.. dey pepe me.
OYINBO GO SAY "ATA WEWE CHILLI PEPPER" grin
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
SexyCeline:
We simply have End time Nigerian men now.. Buh a lil part of the blame goes to we "ladies" too coz most ladies are after material finz.

It's so rampant now, its become a norm in the society.
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
boynigeria:

jealous much?
Nope ... Not jealous just worried..... Wen you guys are don't with the younger girls then what else?
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by Olomubj: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
The thing is that most older ladies demand is too high and they don't value what you do for them bcs their expectations is high,on like the young girls they will appreciate whatsoever you do for them.but the reality is that dating a girl of 16---17 is child abuse in our society which has to stop
Re: I Have A Question For Today's Guys And Ladies by younghartz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
I don't date minors grin
Only grown babies love doin those sh*t

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Old Man Acting Like A Child? / Guess Who I Dreamt Of Last Night As My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.