Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils (1600 Views)

My Opinion: "Trendy" Ladies Make Better Wives Than "Churchy" Ladies / Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello folks, yesterday I was engaged in a little discourse with some friends and this ish came up :
As a lady, which would you be more comfortable with, a man who assaults you physically or one who assaults you emotionally. Let's get your opinion

Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by kelsberg(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 26, 2016
Chai. No one good o make we no lie
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by TrapLORD(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2016
This tuesday morning...
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2016
None of the two Is an option. Emotional abuse is even worst than physical abuse while physical abuse will at the end of the day lands you in the hospital with scars that will not heal. None!!!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2016
Either of the two er optional. the emotional abuse is worse cos it could lead to suicide or insanity.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
None of the two Is an option. Emotional abuse is even worst than physical abuse while physical abuse will at the end of the day lands you in the hospital with scars that will not heal. None!!!

nice speech, ma'am.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Skryptchex(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
Why would anybody want any of those...
Btw..OP, which one are u planning on becoming??
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Smellymouth: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Nawa o

Say NO to verbal and Physical Abuse!!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:

So right!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by kossyablaze(m): 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
Let's protect our Ladies!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Let's protect our Ladies!
Amen!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by ladyF(f): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Ain't got the patience for any of the above, life is way too short to be unhappy kiss
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2016
Skryptchex:
Why would anybody want any of those...
Btw..OP, which one are u planning on becoming??
None my friend, none. I'm a gentle man.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by saintneo(m): 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
I ain't a lady but if I was a female, I will not put myself in a position where I'll be abused physically. As per emotional abuse, I'm gonna walk away from such toxic situation.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2016
lipsrsealed angry
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
The "I reject it in Jesus name crew " would soon be here buh while they are still held up in mainland traffick, I should add that these issues aren't what we can just wish away.
In my course of work, I encounter not a few women who are abused by their husbands, some actually requiring medical care. If you have a married lady as a friend, do well to ask her, if she were to be sincere, emotional and physical abuse are more common than the bliss we're made to believe. It really pains me when I encounter such ladies.
Bottom line : Our ladies shouldn't be deluded into believing they can 'pray away such things ' or that he would suddenly be changed and all loving in marriage, once the signs are ominous that he would abuse you, don't dither , RUN
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Ain't comfy with any.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by jonaifame22(m): 10:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Shey sexual abuse no dey there?cos I wnt and wld love to be sexually abused! By a female though!
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:25am On Jan 26, 2016
Nothing on earth shld make u beat ur wife
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by vicstar(m): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2016
both of 'em aint good at all lipsrsealed , but some ladies can endure to physical abuse dan emotional abuse, watch d girl'O video by p'ranking wink u'll see what am talking abt
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2016
None of d above.hence one will have a short life span
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 26, 2016
jonaifame22:
Shey sexual abuse no dey there?cos I wnt and wld love to be sexually abused! By a female though!
Sexual abuse is included in both categories. He cheats on you, that's emotional. He sleeps with you against your wish, that's physical.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think many of our ladies are already used to physical abuse and trauma. It can be well tolerated too. However, many women go as far as commit suicide over emotional assaults.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by skywalker240(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Chai. No one good o make we no lie

Bros make we no lie we know say every naija babe like harsh men both physical and emmotional...i just read a threafd wer a lady dumps a guy 4 been too nice,.thats y they freindzone every nice guys and worship the thugs.
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
skywalker240:

Bros make we no lie we know say every naija babe like harsh men both physical and emmotional...i just read a threafd wer a lady dumps a guy 4 been too nice,.thats y they freindzone every nice guys and worship the thugs.
my man ur right to an extent. Some girls believe that gentle guys would be too docile on bed, thats one reason they would say "even though my bf beats me, i love him like that", not because they really love him but cos they love the rough sex. naija gurls be forming like they dont sex at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by MadeOfBlaq(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
ladyF:
Ain't got the patience for any of the above, life is way too short to be unhappy kiss
Ahbeg tell me which tape u use measure life, ma measure mine too
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 10:34am On May 22, 2017
going tru both at the moment cry
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Rukkydelta(f): 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Damsel21:
going tru both at the moment cry
Sis please run if you love your life
Re: Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils by Nobody: 11:41am On May 29, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Sis please run if you love your life
wish I can am praying over it all

(1) (Reply)

Heyyy Illegal Gangz Romanceland Lawon E Le Yii, / Amazing Benefits Of Sleeping Unclad: You'll Burn Your Pajamas Once you see this / How True Are The Words On This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.