Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola (24128 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by lagosrd: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
...but you know what, I can keep showing Aregbe;s projects after projects while you can now show us anything from your broke and can't pay salary SE states...

The joke is on you losers... grin

Which projects agent of misinformation and lies. Those your 4lane highway from osogbo to ila odo, or your tradition tallest talking drum ,maybe perhaps your broken or better still embarrassing govt. House gate

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by vladimiros: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=13pt]This Aresa guy is why Nigerians are jobless.. after he would be claiming Graduate

osun people have not been paid you are here attacking Igbos

ewu.
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by warrior01: 10:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

I know you are trying to come up with a sad excuse why you can not show us anything your leaders did with your money..

You have a very flawed and warped belief system since people all over the world elect leaders to solve problems and build infrastructures to make their lives better..

You are basically saying your leaders don't have to do anything with the taxes and allocations they collect on your behalf which is exactly what your SE governors are doing. They sat on your money and still owe salaries and still didn't build anything for you.

You are what they call low expectation electorate... Very very sad I must say...

My dear, you guys are still learners where we are consigned. We are simply the leading light of the nation in all we do. You should be more consigned that can't even pay Nepa bill talkless of salaries. We abhor laziness and are highly republican in nature, very competitive and don't wait for handouts like your peeps and the funniest thing is we even bought Osun state bonds, which means you're indebted to us. Aresa, your people are dying of hunger, please go and look for a way to feed them as Aregberascal and the APC has sold your state.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
lagosrd:

Which projects agent of misinformation and lies. Those your 4lane highway from osogbo to ila odo, or your tradition tallest talking drum ,maybe perhaps your broken or better still embarrassing govt. House gate
[/s]

I did not ask you to cry. Just show us what your state governor did with your money and also tell us why you state governor can not pay salary..
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
warrior01:

My dear, you guys are still learners where we are consigned. We are simply the leading light of the nation in all we do. You should be more consigned that can't even pay Nepa bill talkless of salaries. We abhor laziness and are highly republican in nature, very competitive and don't wait for handouts like your peeps and the funniest thing is we even bought Osun state bonds, which means you're indebted to us. Aresa, your people are dying of hunger, please go and look for a way to feed them as Aregberascal and the APC has sold your state.

The problem is, I know you people, all you do is beat that empty and shallow chest, but you can never put your money where your mouth is. You can not show us anything your SE governors built in the last 16 years..

Abeg stop because I didn't ask you for story story by the moonlight. Just show us what your governors delivered on your behalf.

I can show you what Aregbe did with his money, but you can not show us anything..

Hypocrites..
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:
[size=13pt]This Aresa guy is why Nigerians are jobless.. after he would be claiming Graduate

osun people have not been paid you are here attacking Igbos

ewu.
[/size]
[/s]

arresa:
Aregbesola Inspects Fabricated School Building

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by dubxy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE OSUN WITH ANAMBRA
OSUN CAN COMPETE WITH EBONYI THE LEAST SOUTH EAST STATE

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2015

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by vladimiros: 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Guy you are an official Olodo
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by warrior01: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

The problem is, I know you people, all you do is beat that empty and shallow chest, but you can never put your money where your mouth is. You can not show us anything your SE governors built in the last 16 years..

Abeg stop because I didn't ask you for story story by the moonlight. Just show us what your governors delivered on your behalf.

I can show you what Aregbe did with his money, but you can not show us anything..

Hypocrites..

You're making a fool of yourself here bro and your brothers are even ashamed to comment. Since Aregberascal can't pay ordinary electricity bills for the state secretariat, how will the Osun people who are majorly dependent on government survive? Banks are not ready to give him more loans, no more bonds and no more bailout. Simply put, Osun state is up for sale. Please, beg the so called Igbo traders to come to the rescue as they are your only hope.

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

Guy you are an official Olodo
[/s]

I guess you no fit show us anything your SE governors did with your money while they still can not pay salaries... Ndo grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Haywhymido(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
femiero:
I thought this man said it was GEJ that reduced his state allocation and that's why he can pay salaries.

Little by little, the truth is coming out. All those indigenes of Osun who saw light and voted for darkness, continue.
n who is the light u r talking abt, omisore(a street tout, a murderer).God damn both of u.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Horlufemi(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Disgrace of a governor. U mean to tell me that u cand generate nothing in that state. You are visionless and a big disgrace
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
[s]
warrior01:

You're making a fool of yourself here bro and your brothers are even ashamed to comment. Since Aregberascal can't pay ordinary electricity bills for the state secretariat, how will the Osun people who are majorly dependent on government survive? Banks are not ready to give him more loans, no more bonds and no more bailout. Simply put, Osun state is up for sale. Please, beg the so called Igbo traders to come to the rescue as they are your only hope.
[/s]

Osun can not pay electricity bills, but people still get light and Aregbe is still commissioning projects left and right everyday unlike your SE states that can not pay salary and yet to buiuld even a small dog cage since 1999......

Myfriend, are you serious or you are just a comedian...? grin

Aregbe is your master... grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by pazienza(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2732630/latest-ranking-states-financial-sustainability

Some people forget so Easily, they need to be continuously reminded of their place.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by pazienza(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Osun can not pay electricity bills, but people still get light and Aregbe is still commissioning projects left and right everyday unlike your SE states that can not pay salary and yet to buiuld even a small dog cage since 1999......

Can we at least focus on the subject at hand instead Comparisms. N

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by basilo101: 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Lol, U are d comedian here, keep entertaining us
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Horlufemi:
Disgrace of a governor. U mean to tell me that u cand generate nothing in that state. You are visionless and a big disgrace

What if state is not economically viable
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
aresa:

Hypocrites..

Have you been to anambra and Enugu lately ...travel is good

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by pazienza(m): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigeria is a disease, the sooner we excise Igboland from this disease, the better for our unborn generations.

Look at imo state that was fully neck deep in the Nigerian disease after Okorocha imported the Arewa-Oduanistan ideology of free things into imo state, Imo has never remained the same again, even Abia that was plaqued by a kleptomaniac in T.A had fared better than Imo in most indices of government fiscal policies and measurements.

That is to tell you that that even the worst government in Biafra will be better than whatever we will get from continued association with Arewa-Odua people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
tonychristopher:

You people keep crying left and right about Osun states, but all your SE states own salaries and collected bailout just like Osun state and they did basically nothing with their taxes and allocations..

It's so shameful that you people can not even show us 1 single thing they did with your money..

You people from SE have zero moral authority to open your mouth to talk about anybody..

...but Osun state
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Have you been to anambra and Enugu lately ...travel is good

I do know they owe salary in Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi collected bail out. Your SE states are all broke and Aregbe still delivered many many projects than your SE states combined.

This I know and I dare you to prove me wrong...

You empty and shallow chest beaters are all shameless hypocrites..
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh, you can talk about Osun state, but not your own SE states with even more serious problems than Osun states..

Hypocrites..
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by bellyman4u: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2015
Oyinlola please come back, this idiot has failed after.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by femiero: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
n who is the light u r talking abt, omisore(a street tout, a murderer).God damn both of u.

Atleast omo ales like you and others who voted APC can see the difference between Omisore and the thieving idiot leading Osun into debt. With the abiku marks on your face, you will never make headway in life for that statement.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 2:56am On Dec 01, 2015
bellyman4u:
Oyinlola please come back, this idiot has failed after.

bellyman4u:
REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA - LOADING. ( The dreamland of milk and honey). NIGERIA HAS EXPIRED !!

[img]http://1.bp..com/-41jmtmyAJE0/U7Vzgq_M25I/AAAAAAAAHAM/J8VHp3Ph3WQ/s1600/image.jpg[/img]

Funny how you losers always prefer our rejected losers..

grin grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by sundayslim(m): 3:41am On Dec 01, 2015
This man's stealing skills na follow come. Ole
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Baroba(m): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2015
Bevista:
Height of mismanagement by Aregbesola.

It is ridiculous for him to blame FAAC allocation, when he should be taking responsibility for his fiscal policy decisions in plunging the state into huge debt with very little IGR.

Thank you, selfish and visonless leaders
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 6:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Aregbesola Commissions 33KV Power Feeder Line In Orile-Owu

http://osun.gov.ng/2015/11/30/photo-news-aregbesola-commissions-33kv-power-feeder-line-orile-owu/

Just Yesterday..... grin grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 6:28am On Dec 01, 2015

Man of the people... grin grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2015

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko / Yakubu Dogara⁩ Accepts Request To Recontest / Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.