Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,386 members, 7,958,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola (24130 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

Oh, you can talk about Osun state, but not your own SE states with even more serious problems than Osun states..

Hypocrites..

One thing is that you can't compare osun with my state anambra ...even your governors wanted to send your youths for us to train them

So let's face the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 6:40am On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

You people keep crying left and right about Osun states, but all your SE states own salaries and collected bailout just like Osun state and they did basically nothing with their taxes and allocations..

It's so shameful that you people can not even show us 1 single thing they did with your money..

You people from SE have zero moral authority to open your mouth to talk about anybody..

...but Osun state

Oga owing salary is different

You can use the money that you will pay workers for capital projects that is nice

But this your governor said that osun is so broke that they can't even pay NEPA bills

This is terrible and despicable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by dantori(m): 6:45am On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
Oga stop complaining.... Who will go into the agriculture for u.?
So if people farm and sale there goods they will dash government the money?
.. U as a Governor can allocate 200000 hecters for government farm
.. with ur university agricultural faculty.. . U can plant say banana there.... One hecter can take 2000 banana tress... Multiple by 200000 that 400. Million banana trees... Say 300 million fruit after max 2 years
If u sale one bunch at the export market for $10 oga that will give u $3bn dollars
U can settle all ur doubt and improve ur state

... . Think Nigerian leaders think

Pls if you can write a proposal about this and can contact me, I will be able to link you up Pls treat with urgency
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by bamadino: 7:02am On Dec 01, 2015
i dont know what the people of osun state see in this fanatical happy go lucky slowpoke that made them to go for him again? well let them bear the brunt of his misrule an

d that of his
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:16am On Dec 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao@ you only hear him when it comes to money. Seriously the man dey fvckt up o
Dey there dey deceive yourself,thinking you are deceiving people who are wiser now
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by GoldenJulius(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
A student failed in all his session exams. When he got home, his mama asked, 'why did you perform poorly?'
Instead of him to look into why he failed! He started comparing his failure to some of his coursemate failure. Nairalanders scenerio.

Aregbe has failed, he lacks administrative skills(same with other failed states). All this ''show off'' attitudes with government resources should stop.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by elpatch(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2015
@Aresa,I am from Osun State,you've posted a lot of pictures to back Mr Governor but I will like to tell you that despite all(with most being uncompleted),he missed perhaps the most important area which is Human capital,the workforce has been rendered psychosocially traumatised and if you measure the disability adjusted life year(DALY) of the Osun workers,you will realise that some of them have expended more than 50years of their lives in the past 3years.You can treat your workers like this and expect them to see any good in you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

One thing is that you can't compare osun with my state anambra ...even your governors wanted to send your youths for us to train them

So let's face the fact

How dare me compare with Salary owing anambra with zero project commissioning like the rest of your broke and salary owing SE states..

And who is sending anybody to your village for anything?

Abeg shift to the curb....
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2015
dantori:

Pls if you can write a proposal about this and can contact me, I will be able to link you up Pls treat with urgency
Can I get ur email please
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oga owing salary is different

You can use the money that you will pay workers for capital projects that is nice

But this your governor said that osun is so broke that they can't even pay NEPA bills

This is terrible and despicable

NEPA or no NEPA.

1. Your problem is reading and comprehension. Saying certain amount is not enough to pay electricity doesn't mean they can not afford to pay for electricity.

2, Aregbe was stating low allocations which affects every state in Nigeria including your salary owing SE states so reading and comprehension is your problem..

3. Your SE states can not pay salaries because they are all salary only states hence the reason why they can not start or commission any projects..

4. Osun has better IGR footing that still makes it possible to start and complete projects unlike your own broke and salary owing states that can not and haven't done anything meaningful in a long long time..

Is Osun state in darkness? Again, reading and comprehension is your problem..

Osun state is in a better position than all your unproductive states put together.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by southsouthman: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:
.. with ur university agricultural faculty.. . U can plant say banana there.... One hecter can take 2000 banana tress... Multiple by 200000 that 400. Million banana trees... Say 300 million fruit after max 2 years
If u sale one bunch at the export market for $10 oga that will give u $3bn dollars

What he is saying is that all civil servants should stop working and go back to farm because the state can longer pay their salaries. APC change.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Aregbesola why na? Why you they give wailers chance to insult you? Nawa to you o angry

That is all you can say. You can't even address the topic and ask proper questions. Even in the face of impending doom you remain playing sordid party politics.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2015
mrvitalis:

They can't think and neither will I if I were receiving free money monthly to spend. The allocation and rent seeking system of government we operate is like water on the fire of critical thinking. It promotes mental retardation, laziness and corruption. That is why the change we clamour for is of the game and the rules, not of the players or the referee.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Reference(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
avelock:
Unfortunately what Mr. Aregbesola said is true but what they should help us ask Oga Aregbese is what did he use the billions he borrowed with because the loans repayment weaken Osun Allocation by over one billion every month. Argebese pls answer us

Easy na. You can do the math. 1 billion in interest payment monthly means 12 billion p.a. Divide that by 0.2 and look for a 60 billion project or series of executions. I just wonder how foolish a bank(s) can be in giving out such an amount on a non productive investment.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

NEPA or no NEPA.

1. Your problem is reading and comprehension. Saying certain amount is not enough to pay electricity doesn't mean they can not afford to pay for electricity.

2, Aregbe was stating low allocations which affects every state in Nigeria including your salary owing SE states so reading and comprehension is your problem..

3. Your SE states can not pay salaries because they are all salary only states hence the reason why they can not start or commission any projects..

4. Osun has better IGR footing that still makes it possible to start and complete projects unlike your own broke and salary owing states that can not and haven't done anything meaningful in a long long time..

Is Osun state in darkness? Again, reading and comprehension is your problem..

Osun state is in a better position than all your unproductive states put together.

Seriously do you think I have your time ?

Pls I dont..wetin concern me with osun

Play the ostrich... Anambra my state is doing well
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Seriously do you think I have your time ?

Pls I dont..wetin concern me with osun

Play the ostrich... Anambra my state is doing well

You enter thread to talk rubbish because Osun concern you so stop lying..

Anambra owe salary and is also a debtor state...

Anambra $26.7million.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/burden-of-debts/

Obviously you know nothing about your so called anambra..

When was the last time they commissioned project in Anambra? I bet you can not tell us...
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2015
Herald47:
This is the state once acclaimed to be richer than the whole 5 south east states put together;what a life.

grin grin grin grin...of course Osun Richer than all SE states in WEED production.... The Governor is always high because he does not need to smoke before he gets high... the plantation alone make ppl of Osun high, thats why their governor can easily deceive them.
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by tonychristopher: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2015
aresa:

You enter thread to talk rubbish because Osun concern you so stop lying..

Anambra owe salary and is also a debtor state...

...seriously I am busy

Osun is paradise

Are u happy now

Obviously you know nothing about your so called anambra..

When was the last time they commissioned project in Anambra? I bet you can not tell us...
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Gbawe: 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
step1:

when I was warning yorubas left and right, they called me Igbo

I shook my head in disbelief that[b] some idiots like Ekoile gbawe[/b] and Co branded me Igbo because I saw APC scam

now where are they now ? We in nigeria are suffering it

meanwhile ondo is doing very well

look at life. Look at Lagos Ambode has practically destroyed Lagos

how can a sane man or woman vote Ambode over Agbaje

some of these so called yorubas can be unbelievable at times. I am yoruba but I am starting to hate this apc=yoruba thing

APC is tinubu project to steal from Nigerians

I have no time for your childishness.When did I "brand" you Igbo or when do you see me generalising along ethnic lines? Some of you are simply shameless liars. Suffice to say Buhari and the APC will shame you all. This is why not everyone is destined to be a leader, a useful and productive citizen or even a success in life. People like you only know how to whine, be pessimistic, rude and to revel gleefully and wantonly in ignorance always. Some of us go beyond the surface to familiarise ourselves with the rancid PDP-driven rot and putrid decay Buhari and the APC must rid Nigeria of to get us on course as a nation.

I will be here when folks like you disappear after Nigeria starts to make serious and never-before-seen progress post the arduous planning stage the APC and Buhari had no choice but to adopt due to the unbelievable depth of depravity, corruption and inefficiency Nigeria had sunken to under 16 years 9f PDP rule. Wait and see buddy. You and many will regret your ALUU proclivities and ignorance.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Haywhymido(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
femiero:

Atleast omo ales like you and others who voted APC can see the difference between Omisore and the thieving idiot leading Osun into debt. With the abiku marks on your face, you will never make headway in life for that statement.
painment. Pass my msg to omisebi, dat if he contest 1000times 4 osun governor, he will fail 2000times. N as 4 u Go n die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have More To Say, Fayose Shouldn’t Force Me To Spill All –aluko / Reception For Amina Mohammed, Outgoing Minister Of Environment (Photos) / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.