Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola (23809 Views)

Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 / Federal Allocation For Lagos For January 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Morkavictor: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC =FRAUD

6 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sai Aregberascal

5 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by goldt456(m): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Bleep you aregbesola, with all your lies, osun people should be wise

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by MzPecs(f): 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
This man is something else undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by anonimi: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2015

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
CHANGE INDEED PUTTING A STATE IN DEBT THE SAME THING FAYEMI DID IN EKITI

WE HAVE BEEN SCAM

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by step1: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
All na change. Osun just started next is oyo then ogun then Lagos

APC negative change

10 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by mahyowah(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
this guy should resign!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by ojuu4u(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mr gov who caused it, you went ahead to borow every borowable cash, instead of u to accept failure nd resign u are wailin.

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by xtervaganza(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Worst governor ever

This boko haram son of a wh0re

Him and Ajimobi are nothing but a waste of time

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by step1: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
anonimi:
When you have a daft, dumb and dull fridge repairer in charge of a whole Osun state, one can only expect such fumbling.

loool no be Osun people call am engineer

I went for Coren assembly and I just shook my head when this man spoke cry

13 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Justicealh3(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
I dont kno U (Rauf) wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by step1: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
lanrema:
CHANGE INDEED PUTTING A STATE IN DEBT THE SAME THING FAYEMI DID IN EKITI

WE HAVE BEEN SCAM

una just they wake up

7 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by xtervaganza(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

APC negative change
e don start for oyo already

I'm an apc supporter and I live in oyo state

That son of a b1tch governor has done nothing since he was voted in

Imagine he has abandoned all projects and left almost all the roads a big mess

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by anonimi: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
step1:

APC negative change

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Standing5(m): 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Next time he should invest and not start feeding people who aren't begging. No condition is permanent. By the way, how is he coping with the schools he forcefully took from private hands?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Destinyfavour(m): 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why is APC bringing untold hardship, sufferings and difficulty to the masses. Thank God he didn't blame GEJ for the reduction in allocation. What about the security vote, no body is talking about it. Can't he used the security vote and pay workers salary. If i hear any body shout change by my side, the person willl receive dirty slap. Evil change of APC

6 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by obinnashady(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aregbesola..it will never be well with you.if I catch u,I'll casterate you,cut off that your beard that looks that a mad man's toothbrush,and stone u to death.Osun state,where civil servants drink garri without sugar nor peanuts.

5 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
ODENNI RAUFU AREGBERASCAL

5 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by step1: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
e don start for oyo already

I'm an apc supporter and I live in oyo state

That son of a b1tch governor has done nothing since he was voted in

Imagine he has abandoned all projects and left almost all the roads a big mess

when I was warning yorubas left and right, they called me Igbo

I shook my head in disbelief that some idiots like Ekoile gbawe and Co branded me Igbo because I saw APC scam

now where are they now ? We in nigeria are suffering it

meanwhile ondo is doing very well

look at life. Look at Lagos Ambode has practically destroyed Lagos

how can a sane man or woman vote Ambode over Agbaje

some of these so called yorubas can be unbelievable at times. I am yoruba but I am starting to hate this apc=yoruba thing

APC is tinubu project to steal from Nigerians

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by worlexy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stupid Aregbe. It's no longer Jonathan that is witholding your allocation abi?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by repogirl(f): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
I just hope this is not where APC will lead the whole country into....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by mentorken05(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
With regards to what Ogbeni has done to Osun state,it will take like 16 years to correct

6 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by stilljigga: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
N55m allocation is not true .Please read

The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Finance, Mrs Anastasia Nwaobia, on Wednesday said that N389.9 billion was shared among the federal, states and local governments as revenue for September, 2015.
Nwaobia announced this in Abuja when she addressed newsmen on the outcome of the Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting.
She said that the shared amount comprised the month’s net statutory revenue of N321.9 billion.
“Also, there is the exchange gain of N5.2 billion which is proposed for distribution.
“Therefore the total revenue distributable for the month of August including VAT of N56.3 billion, is N389.9 billion,” she said.
Nwaobia said N6.3 billion was refunded to the federation by Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and was also proposed for sharing.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that N422.6 billion was shared to the three tiers of government as revenue for the preceding month. This shows a difference of N52.6 billion.
Giving the breakdown of revenue among the three tiers of government, Nwaobia said the Federal Government received N151.3 billion, representing 52.68 per cent; states, N76.8 billion, representing 26.72 per cent.
The local governments, she said, received N59.1 billion, amounting to 20.60 per cent of the amount distributed.
Nwaobia announced that N27.5 billion, representing 13 per cent derivation revenue, was shared among the oil producing states.
On VAT, she said that the N62.1 billion collected for the month showed a decrease of N12.7 billion from what was collected in the preceding month.
She said that the country generated N213.1 billion as mineral revenue and N108.8 billion as non-mineral revenue.
She noted that this showed a decrease of N2.8 billion and N44.2 billion, respectively, from what the country generated as mineral and non-mineral revenue in the preceding month.
She puts the balance in the Excess Crude Account as at today, at 2.25billion dollars, which showed that nothing had been removed or added to it since July.
Nwaobia lamented over the low revenue.......

dailypost.ng/2015/10/29/faac-fg-states-lgs-share-n390bn-as-revenue-for-september/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Look at broke assx people pointing fingers... grin

S/East states’ workers groan as bailout fund fails to offset salary arrears

With the dole out of bailout funds to states by the federal gov­ernment, the dust raised by backlog of salaries and sun­dry debts owed workers in the South-East states is yet to settle.

In Imo State, Governor Rochas Okorocha is still down with workers’ debts and the fear to incur more in terms of salaries has pushed him into concessioning parastatals, which has pitched him against the organized labour in the state.

In Ebonyi State like Imo, Governor Dave Umahi is having hectic time with the orga­nized labour who are insisting that he must continue to pay them the 50 per cent increment put by former Governor Martin Elechi at the twilight of his administration.

In Enugu state, though the workers are not agitating openly as the civil servants among them are not owed, they are nevertheless grumbling over the arrears owed their counter­parts in parastatals in the state.

Thus the governors of the states are in a quandary on how to come out from the fi­nancial quagmire with some of them already adopting drastic measures while some others are gearing up to taking low risk loans.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/seast-states-workers-groan-as-bailout-fund-fails-to-offset-salary-arrears/

They are broke and bankrupt and still have nothing to show on the ground... lmao.. grin

You really need to worry more about your broke and bankrupt states. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by arabianights: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Aregbesola why na? Why you they give wailers chance to insult you? Nawa to you o angry

dont mind him most times you only hear him whe n it comes to money.... Better for him to sit and think on how to make use of what thestate has to generate revenue.

what natural resources does osun have , they must as allstates have.Then let him begin to think of getting investorsso as to create jobsand generate revenue.

most of these governors are clueless..... They better go and see the economic plan el rufai has in play as well as the investors he is getting.ode oshi
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by goludayo: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aregbe the scammer ,we told them but osogbo pple won't reason.they should start questioning their elite

3 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by arabianights: 7:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
Worst governor ever

This boko haram son of a wh0re

Him and Ajimobi are nothing but a waste of time

really ?Even a son of A ****** as sted by you doesnt have bad mouth like you do so you are definitely worse that a son of a **** nonsense, idiot
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by Donliv: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Aregbe should be ashamed of himself. After accusing Jonathan he still has the got to complain even now that his landlord is d president.

4 Likes

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tension in Enugu as council workers protest non-payment of salary

“There is nothing like marginalisation of workers form any development area but the money we have, right now, cannot pay all workers of April salary,” Ugwu said.

His comments however contradicted that of the treasurer of the council, Mr. John Ani, who assured workers that their salary would be paid on Tuesday.

Ani had commended the workers for being peaceful in protest and promised them that the council was doing everything possible to see that they were paid their April salary like others on Tuesday.

“The council has been dribbling us since last week and the authority told us to come back today, and now there is no cheerful development. The council owes us salaries from April. Now, September is about coming to an end,” the leader said.

The workers, numbering about fifty, in a solidarity song, urged Ugwu to resign, since he could not pay workers salary and allow someone, who could manage the council’s affairs, come in.

“Pay us before our family members will die of hunger and starvation,” they chorused.

http://dailytimes.com.ng/tension-enugu-council-workers-protest-non-payment-salary/

Haba!!!! Since April... lmao grin
Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by illiad: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Chai Baba

1 Like

Re: Osun’s Federal Allocation Can’t Pay Electricity Bill – Aregbesola by aresa: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anambra workers protest 4-months unpaid salaries

Workers in the Anambra Property and Land Use Charge (APLUC) on Monday, staged a peaceful protest to demand the payment of their four months salaries.
The protesters, numbering about 25, crippled the economic activities of the state government as they locked the gates leading to the office.
One of the protesters who pleaded anonymity said that the protest followed the agency’s threat to sack some of its workers when their four months’ salary was not paid.
“We want the arrears of our salaries to be paid before the planned re-organisation of the agency because we don’t know when they will pay us if some of us are sacked,” the protester said

https://www.today.ng/news/3637/anambra-workers-protest-4-months-unpaid-salaries

Awon oni gbese .... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi / Lagos Flags Off Reconstruction Of Airport Road / Senator Dino Melaye Casts His Vote at polling unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.