Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. (690 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Look Who's Embracing Chris Oyakhilome! / Atheist, Why Embracing Buddhism And Not African Philosophy And Spirituality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. by huxley2(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2009
Tuesday 26 May 2009.

In life, there are powerful words that can make or mar an individual, family, church community or even nation. Never underestimate the power of a havoc word. Satan and his cohorts have ruined the lives of millions by this. On the other hand, God uses the miracle word ro reverse any evil the devil had done. In the Name of Jesus, I command every word sent to cause havoc in your life to lose its power. A brother was involved in a fatal accident. He was left in a coma. The only reason he was not taken for dead and buried as because he breathed occasionally. Each time he took a breath, he called one word that can reverse his situation - Jesus. On the seventh day, that miracle Name finally reversed his situation and he lived.  The Name Jesus will work for you this year.

In an estate containing 15 houses, a fire broke out one day.  It progresses from one house to the next. It was meant to engulf all the houses in the estate. One of the houses was owned by a believer inn Christ. As she prayerfully resisted was appeared to be inevitable, she simply engaged one word  - Jesus, with her mouth.  Her house was the eigth on the row.  Fire engulfed the first seven houses, jumped over the eighth and burnt the nineth and the rest. Fourteen houses were lost to one havoc word Fire yet one was saved by the word Jesus.  Matthew 1:21 says "And she shall bring forth a son and thou shall call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins".  Quite a lot of things are loaded into the name Jesus.  Your salvation from sin, Satan, self and the world is in that Name. It is the only authentic, Heaven-certified, earth and hell recognised name capable of salvaging any mess.  Are you in a mess and it seems there is no way out?  Call that name Jesus.  You will find a way emerging.  That name contains all medications that sicknesses require to flee.  Also, according to Acts 10: 38, the Name can nullify oppression of any sort.  Jesus is also the Name for victory.  If you call that Name, defeat will give way to victory. This year, as you call that Name in faith, it will work wonders in your life and circumstances.

Adeboye appears not to know the meaning of the word "fatal", but that is the least of the problems with these falsehood, which his drones love to just swallow.
Re: The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. by Badriyyah(f): 6:20am On May 28, 2009
huxley2:

Tuesday 26 May 2009.

Fire engulfed the first seven houses, jumped over the eighth and burnt the nineth and the rest. Fourteen houses were lost to one havoc word Fire yet one was saved by the word Jesus.
[/font]

WoW, Did he actually say that??FIRE JUMPED OVER A HOUSE?? WOW, That must have been some powerful effects, and people believe all this nonsense??  lipsrsealed And I feel it's quite selfish for one house to be saved while the other houses were burnt to the ground. Why did the fire have to jump over the house?? Could it not stop there These Nigerian pastors and their nonsense.
Re: The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. by Tudor3(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2009
It just shows the childish behaviour of christians when it comes to god punishing unbelievers. I bet adeboye is soooo happy the fire jumped over and continued down the line. Merciful god indeed. . . .
Re: The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. by huxley2(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2009
In my experience, Christian just love to hear such tales about their god coming to the rescue of a believer caught in straited circumstances, and the non-believers losing out ( losing their lives of their properties).  It seems to give them reasons to be Christians.

This is strong evidence just how warped their moral compass has become, rejoicing and gloting  for the demise of the non-believers, with a "I told you so" attitude. This is infantile and barbaric morality.

Further, they select only those events that appear favourable to them and ignore or forget about those that don't depict their religion in a "good" light.  In fact, this reminds of the dozen or so people who died as a result of generator fumes inhalation while they had gathered for a 24 hours prayer vigil.  Why don't you ever see Christians refering to this incident as glorifying the power of god?
http://www.javno.com/en-world/generator-fumes-kill-17-at-nigeria-prayer-meeting_164892
Re: The Inanities Of Adeboye - Jesus: All-embracing Name. by PastorAIO: 1:17pm On May 28, 2009
huxley2:

In my experience, Christian just love to hear such tales about their god coming to the rescue of a believer caught in straited circumstances, and the non-believers losing out ( losing their lives of their properties).  It seems to give them reasons to be Christians.

This is strong evidence just how warped their moral compass has become, rejoicing and gloting  for the demise of the non-believers, with a "I told you so" attitude. This is infantile and barbaric morality.

Further, they select only those events that appear favourable to them and ignore or forget about those that don't depict their religion in a "good" light.  In fact, this reminds of the dozen or so people who died as a result of generator fumes inhalation while they had gathered for a 24 hours prayer vigil.  Why don't you ever see Christians refering to this incident as glorifying the power of god?
http://www.javno.com/en-world/generator-fumes-kill-17-at-nigeria-prayer-meeting_164892

Infantile? It's not just infants that are like this. The vindication buzz is one that we are all addicted to, to varying degrees. It is up there with the 'I knew it first' buzz. It's a very interesting psychological phenomenon.

And those guys that inhaled generator fume are obviously not christians. You should know that that can never happen to REAL christians.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Praise / This Is My Testimony For 2009. / The Spirit Of Truth. An interview with God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.