Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,997 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality (52521 Views)

Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Two Men Fight Over A Prostitute In Lagos, One Stabbed To Death / Prostitute In Enugu Dies After Sex With Three Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 01, 2015
@tosyne2much, how do u knew all dese

Na sch palle send u go, na all dose Odo ado and aba olosho u go dey Bleep, I pity ya.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by ruggedtimi(m): 6:12am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:
First of all, I don't think prostitutes here in Nigeria hide their occupation from the public. Spotting a prostitute is quite easy, and I don't think anyone actually needs lecturing about that.
Prostitutes normally live and move in cliques so everyone who lives around them knows that is what they do, it's not something that's hidden. Some even tend to be quite vocal about their trade.

Anyway, all your points aren't actually correct, I will explain.

1. Not everyone who makes up at night are prostitutes. There are ladies who work decent night jobs and night shifts where they meet and are around people, so they make up to look attractive.

2. Seriously? Trust me, It's not only prostitutes who chew bubble gums loudly. It's a bad habit I agree, but I know some girls who do it and they aren't prostitutes, they just formed the habit growing up.

3.Come on, I don't know the kind of ladies you know, but there are ladies who are very busy, hard-working and business minded, and they are always on their phones.

4. Contrary to your point, I think prostitutes relate with their neighbours. How else would they market their "product"? And there are ladies who are somewhat introverted and find it hard to relate with people around them, but this doesn't translate to them being prostitutes. Not everyone is outgoing.

5.No offense, but point 5 is actually ridiculous. How would you think such?

6. Are you saying that any lady that has rich or well to do friends who visit her with their cars, is a prostitute? That's outrageous.

7. Yes I would agree with you on this point. That's actually their trade mark. But not all girls who dress indecently are prostitutes, some have just been negatively influenced by their environments, media and friends.

8.Prostitutes barely cook? Lol. How many prostitutes did you live with to arrive at this conclusion?

9. A lot of girls discuss men and money, just the same way we guys discuss girls, money and football, but this doesn't necessarily make them prostitutes.

boy d op..doesnt mean that all prostitutes possess these characters bt alteast 90% do...a girl is likely to be a prostitute if she behaves like the characters listed by d Op.We all knw igbo men love's money bt doesnt mean all the igbo men love's money
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by BlackOnassis(m): 6:35am On Dec 01, 2015
aahhh prostitutes, nature's gift to mankind grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by EVERCUTE(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Decker:
First of all, I don't think prostitutes here in Nigeria hide their occupation from the public. Spotting a prostitute is quite easy, and I don't think anyone actually needs lecturing about that.
Prostitutes normally live and move in cliques so everyone who lives around them knows that is what they do, it's not something that's hidden. Some even tend to be quite vocal about their trade.

Anyway, all your points aren't actually correct, I will explain.

1. Not everyone who makes up at night are prostitutes. There are ladies who work decent night jobs and night shifts where they meet and are around people, so they make up to look attractive.

2. Seriously? Trust me, It's not only prostitutes who chew bubble gums loudly. It's a bad habit I agree, but I know some girls who do it and they aren't prostitutes, they just formed the habit growing up.

3.Come on, I don't know the kind of ladies you know, but there are ladies who are very busy, hard-working and business minded, and they are always on their phones.

4. Contrary to your point, I think prostitutes relate with their neighbours. How else would they market their "product"? And there are ladies who are somewhat introverted and find it hard to relate with people around them, but this doesn't translate to them being prostitutes. Not everyone is outgoing.

5.No offense, but point 5 is actually ridiculous. How would you think such?

6. Are you saying that any lady that has rich or well to do friends who visit her with their cars, is a prostitute? That's outrageous.

7. Yes I would agree with you on this point. That's actually their trade mark. But not all girls who dress indecently are prostitutes, some have just been negatively influenced by their environments, media and friends.

8.Prostitutes barely cook? Lol. How many prostitutes did you live with to arrive at this conclusion?

9. A lot of girls discuss men and money, just the same way we guys discuss girls, money and football, but this doesn't necessarily make them prostitutes.
They av replied you. OP please take note.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by ipreach: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na my padi dey share their experience with me oooo. Hehehe cheesy

Thank your padi need repentance ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by obontami: 7:28am On Dec 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Tosin!!! grin grin i am guilty of no4&8!! especially no4,i barely associate
myself with pple offline cos i hate shittss!!So u mean i'm a prostitu.....?? grin grin
who knows ??

BTW op this list is absolutely trashy

i think u loosing it

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by Horlarwaleh(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2015
dialing.... Sandra's digit, d gal i met jst last. Sunday at a hostel!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by MzPecs(f): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2015
Abbykem:
Do it ASAP pls grin grin grin
Okay grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by wristbangle: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2015
goodgood2:
All oloshos in the house rushed and 'liked' your comment.

Nice one bro. No mind the guy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

about....... :-/
na joke sorry sah embarassed merry Christmas month Butch of life grin the whole family greets you o
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by bighead1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

ESP Number 5.

Very irritating. The thing is now a norm among women.

i passionately hate that shiit
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by bighead1(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: 10 Ways To Spot A Prostitute In Your Locality by MWorkers(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Every prostitute was once a VIRGIN. Let them read Galatians 5:18-22 and seek real deliverance from spiritual pollution and parental delinquency cum deficiency. Both professional and amateur prostitution are ungodly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / Nigerian Muslim Couple Pray In Their Prewedding Photo / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.