Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate (51701 Views)

Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by nwekeugochukwu: 11:56am On Feb 04

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by reiddecuti: 11:58am On Feb 04
Wahala! Wahala!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:59am On Feb 04
Lol.

After she will leave him and find another

The cycle continues

331 Likes 13 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by nwekeugochukwu: 12:01pm On Feb 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

The cycle continues

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Pauliaette(m): 12:02pm On Feb 04
Gold digger

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by insidelife22(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04
Women are insatiable, irredeemable and ignorant.

Hustle guys.

Take care of yourself.

388 Likes 20 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by FRANCISTOWN: 12:26pm On Feb 04
Chai! Now I am very happy with what the woman did to the guy. She's indeed a great person.

I'm sure the husband thought his own woman would be different.
The "Not All women are the same" gan, "Find a woman that love you" gang, "i bless the day i met my wife gang" gang. My wife is rare gang.

When dealing with a woman. Always know that "No good deed goes unpunished".

We need more women like this in the society.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by muyico(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04
woman?

4 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by OKOATA(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04
muyico:
woman?
After God fear woman.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by TANID(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04
muyico:
woman?
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Jeon(f): 1:29pm On Feb 04
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Samfloxin(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04
I will never yield to any thing that will make me move my wife abroad except we go for vacation

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by freeborn02: 5:27pm On Feb 04
Jeon:
You men threw away the abusive and violence parts of the story.

She found her way to blessings because of the way the former husband maltreated her.

How are you sure the ex husband maltreated her?

Were you in the relationship with them?

Hasty generalization is an outcome of mental hollowness and stupidity

262 Likes 26 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Pzpropertylimit(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04
Someone like this doesn't deserve to enjoy this happiness. Man up enough and use 50 naira on her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by richie240: 8:14pm On Feb 04
My first impression when I read the headline:
vvv
grin grin grin
^^^
Sebi na we (men) nor wan gree get sense nau.
Thank u my sister!
cool

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by mobileboy: 8:14pm On Feb 04
Na wa ooo
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by ProudNigerian01: 8:14pm On Feb 04
Toh, I don't know what to say about this so let me kukuma use the opportunity to preach.

Una well done o.

Why are you not steady in serving God? Why are you still comfortable living the way you like without obeying God?

Godly today, careless living tomorrow. Why na?

Each time you sin, you open yourself to attack from the enemy of your soul. Sin is a reproach and You must commit to resisting it in any manifestation.

Rev.3.15 - "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

Rev.3.16 - So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

It's time to become completely committed to God. Ask for his help and you will do it easily for with God all things are possible.

Matt.19.26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Prayer:
Father I acknowledge all my sins (name them). Have mercy on me and become Lord of my life again in Jesus name. Amen.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Kharol1234: 8:14pm On Feb 04
The husband go be like which kind wahala be this. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Randal: 8:14pm On Feb 04
Evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Hollyharjii: 8:14pm On Feb 04
K
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by chiefolododo(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04
R
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Emman08: 8:15pm On Feb 04
Bloody hell

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Epstein(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04
Paedo alert..... cool

1 Like

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by owiko(m): 8:15pm On Feb 04
Marriage is not supposed to be a do or die thingy.
If your peace of mind and or sanity is threatened, and you're unable to address the root cause, japa.
Na person wey dey alive the marry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Waterlilly: 8:15pm On Feb 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol.

The cycle continues

you mind her, tomorrow she go enter another dick

13 Likes

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by pansophist(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
What if the breakup is the man's fault, should she remain single for life, or go back to the country she came from? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by crackhouse(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
Inside life
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Oscarchims: 8:16pm On Feb 04
Wahalur plenty plenty
Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Feb 04
crackhouse:
Inside life

Lol cheesy

You took those words outta our mouth(s).
Exactly what we wanted to type.
You must be a great person
Because.......
Great minds think alike! 😉

No one knows her story.
No one should judge her.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by honestivo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
Fear this gender

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
grin
In verydarkman's voice--"You all will learn and you will learn in the hard way" cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Woman Thanks Ex-husband Who Took Her Abroad Where She Found Her Soulmate by money121(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / Married Woman Using Old Time Flame To Sleep With Her Ex Boyfriend / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.