Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49099 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Like seriously, no be small fight o. Mercy threw caution to the wind and went ballistic on her follower just some hours ago after the young lady abused her for posting a collage of herself and her 14-year-old daughter and asked her fans to choose whose selfie was better.

According to the fan, Mercy is exposing her underage child to a filthy world that she should be protected from. Mercy at her own end lashed out that if she doesn't flaunt her own child, is it the slowpoke in the name of her IG follower that she should flaunt? Their heated drama continues after the cut. Hope you are ready to read curses!

https://www.instagram.com/p/-tR-IFSjLm/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Daminaj1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is no condition under which it is fair to talk about the little girl like that .

Visit

www.daminaj.com

Latest Jist served hot

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MzPecs(f): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Them don chop belle full that's why! undecided

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Round 3

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by captainflash(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
So how is that my business? let her fight, its her hobit undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by englishmart(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
both she and her fans can go jump in the lagoon. Non of them are reasonable

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Merlissa(f): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

#ConfusedPost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Kayoski(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
watching in 5D

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Why follow celebz sha?

If you follow any, just look at their pictures for entertainment and move on.

Na only jobless person go dey follow celeb feud for social media?

If na joblessness, go count beans na.

Allow her sexualize her 14 year old. Letting a 14 year old wear weaves like that is very wrong, why not allow her stick to braids or less heavier weaves?

Well, na her pikin, her business

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by MzPecs(f): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Both of them are sick in the head!

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
walks out of thread

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol...I can't Stop laughing at this drama... endtime fight.. hehehehe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by icebebe(f): 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtchwwww... yoruba movie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Lucialovely(f): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some artist attitude is just way out of d line

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Na wa o!

Children is d pride and Joy of Motherhood nd I dnt see anything wrong in her showing of her cute child to d World sad

I wud d xme over nd over again smiley

All diz people wey dey folo celeb in d name of fans, una try wella undecided

I didn't evn bother goin tru d silly screenshots

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by olamydey(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg wey round 4 undecided

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Ginaz(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
no poverty dey cos am, I no blame una two at all.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Why follow celebz sha?

If you follow any, just look at their pictures for entertainment and move on.

Na only jobless person go dey follow celeb feud for social media?

If na joblessness, go count beans na.

Allow her sexualize her 14 year old. Letting a 14 year old wear weaves like that is very wrong, why not allow her stick to braids or less heavier weaves?

Well, na her pikin, her business
Whats wrong with her weaves
thats y u wud 4eva remain unsuccessful
foolish mentality
d qal sud kukuma qo bald abi
Enemies of progress

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nigerians been making life tough 4 celebrities.
If u meet dem outiside nw.
N they act cold.
You wud b bashing them.
Era of smartphones n stupid people.
I no blame dat qal sha.
Wen android z nw 15k n 1k sub
some pple wud jz go online n spill out trash

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by ellahzy(f): 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
I wonder what concerns the fan with the pic??

that's her child for crying out loud, if u don't like d pic simply ignore or give her a DM rather than insulting her.

The insult wasn't called for #OverReligiousNigerians

Good at advising others but won't advice themselves!!

like I said in a earlier thread "Jobless Followers of A Jobless Celeb"

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Whats wrong with her weaves
thats y u wud 4eva remain unsuccessful
foolish mentality
d qal sud kukuma qo bald abi
Enemies of progress
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage daughter, this is the Kardashian way
Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
cool...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

178 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by drizslim(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtsheew I'm waiting for Round 4... I'm so loving that Diamondbee12 for her words...

Mercy wants her daughter to turn celebrity overnight b4 our very own Airforce1 undecided

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Serves the fan right. Seriously must you be nasty
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Chestar5(f): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mtchewwww, wetin concain me undecided

anyway, auntie safarigirl have said it allwink.... Just go to the 21st comment there you have itcheesy.....

But what ha follower said as an epitome of truth in it undecided....
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Mercy only acted like a mother yoruba will say bami na omo mi ko de inu olomo

Mercy just forgot fame like every oda moda wud to fyt for her child

Like ow wud d girl feel when she reads wats been said bou her

I dnt see nytin in lettin ur child kno reality at an early stage

Those kids whose parents over protects tends to b mostly the ones u see at clubs on high ways single parents wen dey get their freedom

Bt people tink its dose kids whose parent teaches reality too early dat do such

life is sometimes a reverse psychology

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lucialovely:
Some artist attitude is just way out of d line
but it's ok for fans to be unnecessarily rude .Seriously what that fan said was uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:
you should mind what you say of people's parents online lest you anger the dead.

My mum is chilling in heaven right now, gracias, and I lost her at the young age of 10, but while she was alive, I had the best education, attended Holy Child College in Lagos, Joke Silva's alma mater. I changed my wardrobe every 3 months, went to the beach or chocolate royale and the likes over the weekend during holidays, hell, before her death, we were processing papers for a trip to Canada. She worked with the Lagos State Police Commissioner, so yes, I moved with blasting sirens.

My mother's legacy wasn't foolish, material things like clothes or make-up, it was priceless things like a brain, integrity and dignity. She never trained me to get attention with my looks, but with my brain. If many mothers were like mine, the world would not be filled with slutty, gold diggers who are okay with being told they are pretty, but with little or no brain recognition

People who haven't seen wealth tend to get carried away by it and act carelessly thinking they are being modern. Those who have seen wealth, don't dress their daughters up like rookie street girls. Ask the Obama's and the Trumps.

Tell your client to post a picture of her daughter's academic achievement one of these days, aunty modern mum.

Hello
N who asked u all dz
why qoute me in d 1st place if u couldn't withstand some certain things.
M nt siding her or watsoever.
Its her life n she can do whatever she wants with her daughter.
Learn to respect other people's way of life.
You talking asif ure God n u already knw how her dauta life would end.
So bcus she flaunts her dauta nw .. make up n oda stuffs she's impacting bad things abi
Abeg swerve jare
Its nt wat z outside that matters bt wat z inside.
Don't judge pple by their way of life so you wouldn't be judged too.
How would u feel if u doing something with a postive mindset n pple tk it otherwise ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Hello
N who asked u all dz
why qoute me in d 1st place if u couldn't withstand some certain things.
M nt siding her or watsoever.
Its her life n she can do whatever she wants with her daughter.
Learn to respect other people's way of life.
You talking asif ure God n u already knw how her dauta life would end.
So bcus she flaunts her dauta nw .. make up n oda stuffs she's impacting bad things abi
Abeg swerve jare
Its nt wat z outside that matters bt wat z inside.
Don't judge pple by their way of life so you wouldn't be judged too.
How would u feel if u doing something with a postive mindset n pple tk it otherwise ?
it's you who mentioned my parents first and assumed that I come from a poor background because I don't dress like Kim Kardashian or I don't support people dressing kids inappropriately.

You don't ever involve people's parents online, it's a bad format to use. I compared her ways to fellow celebs, she's obviously doing something wrong. You may not realise that because you're obviously one of the many men who have no idea how much some of us women struggle and fight against objectification.

Except she wants her daughter to end up like one of the slutty Kardashians, no sensible mother presents a female child in such light......she should use her experience positively

109 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Zlatan Ibile Celebrates 25th Birthday Today - Shares Pictures / Don Jazzy shares some beautiful pic of Mavins Crew on the move to Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.